Kolousek

kEy21

Anfänger

Hello everyone,

I am an italian fan of Vaclav Kolousek, and I abitually support his teams, check the results and watch the videos on laola1.tv

I noticed that he stopped playing from a while, at first I assumed he was injured, but it seems that he still isn't playing, so I'm wondering what happened.

I tried to read news etc, but I don't understand german very well, and therefore I have no clue about what is going on.

If someone could enlight me I'd be very happy!

Thanks!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic

He was injured for many months, but now already trains with the team, and I think he will play the most games from beginning.

I hope you understand what I mean, my english is not best. :laugh:

bearbeitet von L.Casei.Imunitass

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)

he was injured for a long time and also had a surgery in october, since tuesday he is fully recovered and has done his first training sessions, i hope that he will be back on the field soon.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Tausenderklub

Well there are divergent opinions concerning Vaclav Kolousek. Some people mean he should not play, some people think in an opposite way.

In fact he is an experienced player, sometimes he represented a selfish style of game, on another day he provided the strikers with some good passes.

At least he will stay in Wiener Neustadt until the end of season, no idea, if his contract will be prolongated or not.

But one question to you, why are you a fan of Kolousek? Just to know :)

Casei, your English is okay, it is not important to write in a completely proper manner, the main aim of a language is to understand and to communicate each other. At least you should be able to express your wishes, feelings and your intentions :)

Buntu: field = pitch :) *ggg*

bearbeitet von Paolo di Canio uno di noi

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

But one question to you, why are you a fan of Kolousek? Just to know :)

Thanks to everyone for the answers!

I used to support Salernitana and he was playing for that team. When I went to the stadium to see some matches, he played really well and became my favourite player.

After he quit Salernitana, I "followed" his career mainly through the net, in his bad (Leukaemia) and good moments (Best player of Gambrinus Liga, Top assist-man in UEFA cup etc..).

When he was in Sparta Praha, he made an on-line interview for fans, and I was the only non-czech that asked him questions in Italian. He was nice enough to answer my questions and translate them for others!

He still is my favourite player, and luckily enough I can still see him in actions on laola1 in the highlights of the matches! I'd love to come and see some matches but unluckily it's hard to combine with my work and soccer (low level) schedule. Hopefully I'll be able to come at least to one! :)

P.S. By the way, if anyone wants, I created a little fan-group for him on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=214791155638&ref=ts

I didn't upload pictures yet, because I couldn't find the time, But I will when I'll be on holidays.

Sorry if in the pic he is with the Wacker Tirol t-shirt, but there is his autograph on that pic, that's why I chose that one!

bearbeitet von kEy21

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Tausenderklub
Thanks to everyone for the answers!

I used to support Salernitana and he was playing for that team. When I went to the stadium to see some matches, he played really well and became my favourite player.

After he quit Salernitana, I "followed" his career mainly through the net, in his bad (Leukaemia) and good moments (Best player of Gambrinus Liga, Top assist-man in UEFA cup etc..).

When he was in Sparta Praha, he made an on-line interview for fans, and I was the only non-czech that asked him questions in Italian. He was nice enough to answer my questions and translate them for others!

He still is my favourite player, and luckily enough I can still see him in actions on laola1 in the highlights of the matches! I'd love to come and see some matches but unluckily it's hard to combine with my work and soccer (low level) schedule. Hopefully I'll be able to come at least to one! :)

P.S. By the way, if anyone wants, I created a little fan-group for him on Facebook:

http://www.facebook....91155638&ref=ts

I didn't upload pictures yet, because I couldn't find the time, But I will when I'll be on holidays.

Sorry if in the pic he is with the Wacker Tirol t-shirt, but there is his autograph on that pic, that's why I chose that one!

I will help you to gather the necessary information you want to have. Of course you are invited to visit us :) I will send you a PM :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten