Gabriele Sandri

Der Thread zu diesem tragischem Ereignis befindet sich ja im Beisl. Ich jedoch finde dass dieser Post von mir nix im Beisl verloren hat, deshalb stell ich es hier rein.

Ich wollte euch eigentlich nur kurz mitteilen, dass seine Homepage nun fertig ist Gabriele Sandri und einen Artikel über :allaaah: Lorenzo De Silvestri (der ja ein sehr guter Freund von ihm war) zu posten.

Lazio star Lorenzo De Silvestri was “honoured” to inaugurate a foundation dedicated to Gabriele Sandri, the fan accidentally shot dead by police.

De Silvestri was one of several Biancocelesti players who were friends of the DJ and were devastated to hear he had been shot in the back of a car in November.

Sandri had been travelling to Lazio’s Serie A game with Inter at San Siro when the bullet was fired to quell an altercation between groups of supporters at a motorway service station.

“I am very honoured to represent Lazio and, in my own small way, Gabriele,” said the Under-21 international defender.

“Gabbo was always very close to me, both as a fan and a friend. I will do everything I can even with small gestures to help this foundation, which wants the best for youngsters and sport.”

The Gabriele Sandri Foundation will help those who are the victims of violence, although not necessarily within the world of sport.

“His memory accompanies me every time I play,” continued De Silvestri. “Every time I step on to the field I think of him and it charges me up. I have his name embroidered into my boots and hope I can score many goals for him.”

Also in attendance at the ceremony were Mayor of Rome Walter Veltroni, the Sandri family, Roma goalkeeper Gianluca Curci, Luca Di Bartolomei and Stefano Re Cecconi to represent the two clubs.

“This Foundation will be aimed against every act of violence and named after a Roman lad who was loved by many in this city,” explained Veltroni.

“It is an initiative that ties in well with Giorgio Sandri’s proposal to watch the Rome derby in the Curva Sud, sending a message he loves sport and life and wants to defend them.”

Giorgio Sandri is Gabriele Sandri’s father and suggested watching the derby in the Giallorossi end of the Stadio Olimpico.

post-6330-1202939471_thumb.jpg

bearbeitet von blue-white

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 1 month later...

Das waren schon sehr schöne Szenen. Die Initiative kam von Gabrieles Bruder - toll dass die Kapitäne und vor allem die Fans da mitgemacht haben.

Mich "freuts", was so ein schlimmes Ereignis bringen kann... (klingt zwar blöd, ist aber so. Bei diesem Derby stand nur der Sport im Vordergrund und nicht irgendwelche Fanfeindschaften).

De Silvestri war vor dem Spiel auch noch in der Nord Kurve

post-6330-1207035565_thumb.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 weeks later...
ASB-Süchtige(r)

Das waren schon sehr schöne Szenen. Die Initiative kam von Gabrieles Bruder - toll dass die Kapitäne und vor allem die Fans da mitgemacht haben.

Mich "freuts", was so ein schlimmes Ereignis bringen kann... (klingt zwar blöd, ist aber so. Bei diesem Derby stand nur der Sport im Vordergrund und nicht irgendwelche Fanfeindschaften).

De Silvestri war vor dem Spiel auch noch in der Nord Kurve

word.

Was so ein Vorfall alles bewegen kann.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...