James Bond - Quantum of Solace

Berni

aBorable

Hast du eine Ahnung: 2x Star Wars (weiß ich bis heute nicht wieso ich da überhaupt mitgegangen bin), House on Haunted Hill und dieser Raumfahrerfilm mit den alternden Stars, ka wie der hieß. :zzz::zzz:

Wird wohl auch daran liegen, dass ich grundsätzlich selten ins Kino geh und mir nur Filme anschau die's mir Wert sind. Mein letzter Kinobesuch war TDK, der davor fällt mir gar nicht ein.

Edith: Nach langem überlegen isses mir eingefallen. :D Müsste I Am Legend gewesen sein.

bearbeitet von nevermore

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fußballgott

Seh ich eh auch so. Das sind ja allesamt alte Filme. Hab damals noch in der Schulzeit nebenbei im Cineplexx gehacklt, da kannst dann ja wöchentlich 1-2x gratis ins Kino. Heut wird nur noch geschaut was gut ist, und eben nicht jeder Komerzschaß.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Was ich nicht ganz kapiert hab: Wie ist er draufgekommen, dass der lustige Marokkaner (Algerien? Vergessen) in Kazan is?

Das wird ihm wohl Dominic Greene erzählt haben bevor ihn Bond in der Wüste ausetzt.

Das Problem mit den schnellen Actionszenen enstand dadurch weil man den selben Stundkoordinator wie bei den Bourne Filmen genommen hat. Den hat eben Forster (Regisseur) ausgewählt weil er selber keine Erfahrung mit Actionszenen hatte

bearbeitet von Berni

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 years later...
Anfänger

unlock iphone 4

how to unlock iphone 4

I'm looking for a 750GB 7200RPM hard drive for my Dell Vostro 1520. The 250GB I have only runs in Safe Mode because of a virus I can't remove. I want an external hard drive so I can take the 750GB and put it in my laptop, install Windows on it and then put my 250GB into the external enclosure and copy all my files to the 750GB. What is the cheapest one to get?

<a href="http://theunlockiphone4.com">unlock iphone 4</a> how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4

I need help removing this virus i have ran spybot search and destroy Avast upon startup it cancels scan restore or recovery drive is no longer there please help! how to unlock iphone 4

how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ICHTHYS

Wenn der Fredl nun schon mal oben ist, gibts überhaupt irgendwelche Gerüchte dass es zu meinen Lebzeiten einen neuen Bond geben wird?

Den Namen Bond hab ich nämlich seit 2 Jahren nirgends mehr gesehen...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

aBorable

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1074638/

Bzw.:

Bond 23 was suspended throughout 2010 because of MGM's financial troubles; however, following MGM's exit from bankruptcy on 21 December 2010, Bond 23 resumed pre-production and was officially given a release date of 9 November 2012 by MGM and the Broccoli family on 11 January 2011. Since then, MGM and Sony Pictures announced that the UK and Ireland release date would be brought forward to 26th October 2012, two weeks prior to the USA release date, which will remain November 9th.[107] The film will be part of yearlong celebrations of the 50th anniversary of Dr. No and the Bond franchise. Production will start in late 2011. Bond 23 will be directed by Sam Mendes with a script by Bond veterans Neal Purvis and Robert Wade as well as John Logan.[108][109][110] Judi Dench confirmed to reprise her role as M. In January 2011, Deadline.com reported that EON Productions offered Javier Bardem a starring role.[111] As aforementioned, plans have been made for Columbia Pictures to distribute on MGM/UA's behalf and to co-finance and co-produce the new Bond film. In February 2011 it was rumoured that British star Ralph Fiennes might have been in the running for a role in Bond 23. While it was dismissed by many as tabloid speculation, the likelihood of Fiennes' involvement in the production was reconsidered after Variety, the entertainment industry newspaper, revealed that he would have a limited run in The Tempest due to James Bond 23 commitments in December 2011.[112] It was also recently revealed by Judi Dench that she is needed by the Bond production team as early as November 2011.[113] Sam Mendes and Barbara Broccoli traveled to South Africa for location scouting on 6th April, 2011.[114] Roger Deakins has signed on as cinematographer, having previously worked with Mendes on Jarhead and Revolutionary Road.[115]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bond_23#Bond_23_.282012.29 bearbeitet von nevermore

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag