Zlatan Ibrahimovic zu Juventus Turin

Weltklassecoach
Ich freu mich schon so auf das Zusamenspiel mit Del Piero, Nedved, Emerson usw. Bin mir sicher das er voll einschlagen wird. Beim EM Duell Schweden - Italien hat man gesehen, das Nesta mit solchen großgewachsenen, technisch perfekten, verdammt schnellen Stürmern so seine Probleme hat. :D

Bin schon gespannt wie Capello das Luxusproblem im Sturm lösen wird. Derzeit glaube ich, das Trezeguet nächstes Jahr um viel Geld verkauft wird, wie immer, Moggi macht das schon.

naja ihr werdet trotzdem nur vize meister :finger::feier:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine
' date='31 Aug 2004 - 20:43'] warst du eig mal milan gegen juve oder juve gegen milan zuschaun ?

aber zu nesta, wenn er in hochform ist er der beste innenverteidiger der welt!

nein, leider nicht.

Habe aber vor am 8. Mai ins Meazza zu fahren.

wenn er in hochform ist, hast du mit nesta sicher recht.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Silver Torah
' date='31 Aug 2004 - 20:49'] wer denn einer von euch roten ? soll ich jetzt lachen oder weinen ?

Wenn du schon die Englische Liga ansprichst, Rio Ferdinand und Sol Campbell haben beide das Zeug dazu. Aber schon klar, hier Überzeugungsarbeit leisten zu müssen, ist bei einem User namens Nesta ziemlich müßig :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Juve move delights Ibrahimovic Wednesday 1 September, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he had no hesitation in accepting a transfer from Ajax to Italian giants Juventus.

The Swedish striker completed a surprise move on Tuesday after a fee of around £11m was agreed.

"Juventus were the best choice that I could make," he stated. "In Turin I will find teammates who are among the very best players in the Italian championship.

"A squad of this quality can only help to improve my qualities which will make me an even better player."

The 23-year-old also shot down theories that he may struggle to co-exist with David Trezeguet in attack.

"We are not similar players," noted the new boy. "He is one of the best strikers in the world while I can do other things. It will be a pleasure to feature alongside him."

Juventus boss Fabio Capello seems to have played a major part in the move as he had already requested the player while at Roma in the past.

"He is the best Coach around," explained Ibrahimovic. "He’s always rated me and I’m happy that he wanted me at his disposal."

However, Juventus have had to make sacrifices in order to net the youngster as Fabrizio Miccoli was sold to Fiorentina.

"He’s not failed here," stated director general Luciano Moggi. "We believe in the player and that is why we decided to keep a share in him.

"Unfortunately we looked at our finances and sacrifices needed to be made. That is why the deal took place."

Reports suggest that Miccoli is not happy with the move as he wanted to do battle with Alex Del Piero for a first team shirt.

The Italian international, who cost the Viola almost £5m, still has a contract with the Turin giants until 2008.

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag