Kahlenberg fährt für Dänemark zur EM

Schefoasch

185111_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

Thomas Kahlenberg has been named as Morten Wieghorst's replacement in Denmark's UEFA EURO 2004™ squad.

Indirect replacement

The midfield player has been called in to replace his Brøndby IF team-mate who has been forced to withdraw from Morten Olsen's squad with a knee injury. The 21-year-old does not play in the same anchoring role as Wieghorst but Olsen had already said that he may not pick a straight replacement for the veteran. "Thomas fits very well into our system," said Olsen. "He is good with the ball, and with him in the squad I feel we are well covered in all positions."

'I am surprised'

Kahlenberg was delighted to have earned his passport to Portugal, saying: "I was not told until today that I was the one - and I must say I am surprised. I will not say this compensates for not winning the Danish championship with Brøndby, but personal success is always good too."

Quelle: [ http://www.euro2004.com/News/Kind=1/newsId=185101.html ]

Ich hoffe, dass der englische Text kein problem für euch darstellt. Ich kenne Kahlenberg zwar nicht, aber er sieht sehr cool aus, wie ich finde. Hat ein bisschen was von Vinnie Jones ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Walk like an Egyptian

Thomas Kahlenberg ist ein Riesentalent im zentralen Mittelfeld - er ist langjährger U21-Nationalspieler und hat heuer mit Bröndby im Europa-Cup aufgezeigt - ich habe ihn gegen Dortmund im Hin- und Rückspiel gesehen und er war einer der Besten auf dem Platz... angeblich hat bereits Manchester United die Fühler nach ihm ausgestreckt !!! :yes: Freue mich ihn bei der EM zu sehen :super:

bearbeitet von goleador2000

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag