Olivera offiziell vorgestellt

fino alla fine

Olivera Looking To Stay In Spain

02/04/2004. New Atletico Madrid loan signing Ruben Olivera says he hopes he can make his switch to Spain permanent.

The Uruguayan international moved from Juventus until the end of the season, and said: "I hope my future is in Spain and I hope to do a good job and convince people to let me stay here.

"I didn't take the decision to go to Italy; I was 18 years old and they told me I would be better off there, now I have a contract until 2008.

"I belong to a team that has a lot of important players such as Alessandro Del Piero, Marco Di Vaio and David Trezeguet - they are all internationals.

"There is a lot more pressure over there and a constant fight to win everything. Here we will be fighting to qualify for the Champions League, but that's all."

soccerage.com

Genau was ich vermutet habe. :green:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Superkicker

Kleiner Tipp von mir ...

GLAUBE SOCCERAGE KEIN WORT !!!

Hier mal das Interview etwas ausführlicher...

OLIVERA EYES PERMANENT SWITCH

Sporting Life

Atletico Madrid's new signing Ruben Olivera has promised that he will do all he can in the second half of this season to earn a permanent move to the Vicente Calderon stadium.

The Uruguayan has signed on loan from Italian champions Juventus until the end of June and hopes to do enough at Atletico to win a switch to the Primera Liga in the summer.

"I hope my future is in Spain and I hope to do a good job and convince people to let me stay here," he said.

"I didn't take the decision to go to Italy; I was 18 years old and they told me I would be better off there, now I have a contract until 2008.

"There is a lot more pressure over there and a constant fight to win everything. Here we will be fighting to qualify for the Champions League, but that's all."

The 20-year-old has struggled to make an impact since moving to Turin from Danubio in the summer of 2002, chiefly due to the number of high-quality attackers on the books at Juve.

"I belong to a team that has a lot of important players such as Alessandro Del Piero, Marco Di Vaio and David Trezeguet - they are all internationals," he said.

"I didn't come to Atletico Madrid to take anyone's place from them, my job here is to convince the coach I can be important for the team and if I play then so much the better."

Olivera could make his debut for his new club in the tough trip to high-fliers Valencia at the Mestalla on Saturday.

Atletico are currently fourth in the table and looking good for a place in next season's Champions League.

Thema Torres, heute sind neben Chelsea noch flink ManU und Milan auf den Zug wir wollen Torres haben aufgesprungen ...

Besonders Milan ist sehr lustig, da sie vor 4 Monaten gesagt haben ... seit 3 Jahren versuchen wir es, der Junge will nicht weg und der verein gibt Ihn nicht weg, "Wir geben auf".

Husky

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 1 month later...