Neuer Präsident

Frogga

Er war schon VizePrez und hat im Jahr 2000 bei der Wahl zum neuen Vorsitzes noch knapp das Nachsehen gehabt.Im Falle eines Sieges hat er hocjkarätige Neuverpflichtungen angekündigt.Bin gespannt wie er das machen will,ich wünsch ihm aber viel Glück bei seinem Vorhaben.Mehr weiß ich aber auch nicht über ihn ^^

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Alter, sehr alter ASB'ler

Ich habe ein bisschen recherchiert und kann euch Bassat hier ein bisschen vorstellen:

Luis Bassat ist Direktor von Bassat, Ogilvy & Mather, der drittgrössten spanischen Werbeagentur.

Er ist die herausragende Figur in Spaniens Werbe- und Marketinglandschaft. Er vermarktete u.a. die olympischen Spiele von Barcelona.

Lest selbst:

Biography

Luis Bassat is a great salesperson. Experience is the keyword. He started as a home delivery TV salesman while he was studying Economic Sciences. Soon he turned 25 and created his first advertising agency where Filomatic shaving razors, a family business product, represented a nightmare for the multinational Gillette.

In 1975 he convinced David Ogilvy that he won't find a better partner in Spain, and today he is one of the most important representatives within the worldwide agency Ogilvy.

He is the president of the Grupo Bassat Ogilvy of Spain and he is a member of the Administrative Council of Ogilvy Worldwide. He is Vice Chairman and Creative Director of Ogilvy Europe, Africa and Middle East, President of the Worldwide Creative Council and member of the Ogilvy Executive Committee. From 1987 to 1995 he was the advertising, communication and image advisor for the Presidency of the Generalitat of Catalunya. In 1997 the founded the Bassat Ogilvy Creative Institute of ESADE.

During all these successful years in advertising, he sold hundreds of products through any kind of promotion campaigns, direct marketing, public relations and of course advertising. A self-confessed leftie in his youth, he's chairman of Bassat, Ogilvy & Mather, Spain's No. 3 advertising agency, with $250 million a year in revenues. In 1992 he sold an outstanding image for Spain, through the ceremonies of the Olympic games to a multimillionaire audience.

Recently he was responsible for the Inauguration ceremonies for the Century commemoration of the Club de Futbol Barcelona, and he is an actual candidate for the presidency of this soccer club. He won more than 300 advertising awards in Cannes, New York, London, Iberoamerica, and Spain. But he awarded many more. He is the first and by now the only Spanish who presided the Advertising Film Festival of Cannes Jury and the Clio International Advertising Festival.

He has been called "the Best Spanish Advertiser of the XX Century" by a poll realized by El Publicista magazine, within agencies, advertisers and media around Spain, and the "Best conceiver of the Spanish Advertising in the XX Century".

TWO WORDS FROM DAVID OGILVY:

"Luis Bassat is my partner in Spain.

He is one of the best advertisers in the world. He is a rara avis: combines the creative genius with commercial sharpness. When I talk with Luis Bassat, he takes notes of everything I say. That's how he became an authority in what he sells and what he don't sell. In Television and print media.

Not a long time ago, a Spanish journalist asked me if I was afraid that Luis would become more famous and important than me. I answered: "He already is". "

-David Ogilvy.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag