LASK Linz - Steaua Bukarest

mingul

Anfänger

I know this is not a regular message on your website, but I have taken this chance to try and complete my collection.Sorry for writing in English but I cannot speak Germn, I hope this is OK for you.

I am Vlad a Romanian fan of Steaua Bukarest currently building an online museum of Steaua Bukarest in European Cups.

I am currently working with the 1999-2000 season in which my team played a double against your team (Steaua-Lask 2-0 and LASK-Steaua 2-3),

I am interested in any memorabilia from those matches (if there could still be some available). I mean here match programmes (if edited), tickets, pennants etc. I also wonder if a full copy of the matches can exist on VHS or DVD.

Hoping that my post did not bother you,

Regards,

Vlad

[email protected]

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 months later...
Naturbua

Nobody? Anything at all?

Well, honestly you will hardly find someone who is willing to sell some souvenirs of this match, because it was our last appearance in Europe and it seems as if it was our last international game for a long time :augenbrauen: .

I' still have got the ticket and the stadium brochure of the match in Linz, but these souvenirs are not to sell, just because they evoke memories.

At the return game there was an amazing mob of steaua fans, certainly at least 1000 people, a lot of them by the way romanians working and living in Austria, maybe this would be a much better source for your museum, but I cannot offer you any adress.

You asked for a cd or dvd of the match, I am persuaded that the austrian tv channel ORF made a broadcast of this match, send them an email and maybe they can help you, meanwhile I will a ask a few friends of mine if someone recorded the return game.

Best regards and thanks for visiting the page. :winke:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Hello! Thank you so much for the answer. The match against LASK is one of the few matches of my collection from which I have absolutely no memorabilia or video images at all. I would absolutely be delighted with a recording of the game. Meanwhile I have written something to you on Private Message. I hope you will read it.

Regards and one more time thanks. I still hope there might be somebody who has these items but is not a collector.

PS: Do you think you could tell me other forums where LASK fans post messages? Or this is the main forum?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASKlation

Hello!

I looked in my personal box of memories from the early times i became a LASK-Fan, and i have good news for you. I found the ticket and also the match program(called in TEAM) of the match LASK Linz - FC Steaua Bukarest scheduled on 28th September 1999. (It is to say that the match program is not complete, the last page is missing, there was the team photo of your team on it, and now i can't find it again). Well this things are not that important for me, so you can have it for your museum if you want. If you are interested write an PN to me!

There were also special flags and shawls for that game, but i have none of them.

Greetz, harry

--------------------------------------------------------

For the others:

Ich habe gerade im IN-Team den Kader von Steaua Bukarest gelesen, und siehe da, da spielt ein gewisser Albert Duro, ebenfalls Albanischer Fußballspieler. Weiß irgendwer ob dieser Herr der Vater von Klodian ist(habe im I-Net leider keine Infos darüber gefunden)?

bearbeitet von harryASK

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Naturbua

--------------------------------------------------------

For the others:

Ich habe gerade im IN-Team den Kader von Steaua Bukarest gelesen, und siehe da, da spielt ein gewisser Albert Duro, ebenfalls Albanischer Fußballspieler. Weiß irgendwer ob dieser Herr der Vater von Klodian ist(habe im I-Net leider keine Infos darüber gefunden)?

Unmöglich, da Klodian 3 Monate älter ist als Albert. :augenbrauen: Kann somit auch kein Bruder von ihm sein, vielleicht auch einfach nur ein häufiger Familienname.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

From what I remember Albert and Klodian Duro are brothers.

Klodian duro himself played in Romania.

Albert however was the local favourite one of the most dedicated players ever.

Extremely aggressive (basically kicked Di Canio all over behind the ref's back for 90 minutes against West Ham), very dedicated to the club but the collector of 5/6 red cards per season.

1999-2000 was one of the worst seasons of Steaua Bukarest in Romania (only the last two seasons have been worse) but it was a very good season in Europe.

Best regards from Bukarest,

Vlad

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag