Hamdi Salihi

Breizhman

Anfänger

Hi all. My english is bad but I dont speak a single german word. I'm french :ratlos:

I have heard my favourite team wants to buy Hamdi Salihi. I dont know anything about this player. Can you tell me more about him please? (and in english please :allaaah: )

Is he a good player? Do you think he can play in French 1st division? What's your opinion about him?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sometimes you have to roll a hard six.

he has got some kind of a killer instinct in front of the net.

but he still plays quite inconsistent and tends to need more than one chance for a goal....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Silver Torah

A little french team: FC Lorient.

We tried to recruit Webo (Ossasuna) but failed. Heard the rumour about Salihi today.

FC Lorient? Really?

I like your team.

Do Marama Vahirua and Hamed Namouchi still play for your team?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sometimes you have to roll a hard six.

We already have this kind of players :(

you should quote me correctLY: As he plays quite inconsistentLY there may (!) be games, where he needs more than one 100% chance to score a goal. But there may (!) be other games where he scores two goals out of two 50% chances ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Vahirua arrived this summer from Nice. I dont like him :) Hamed is still here for the moment.

We have a lot of "forwards" but the staff is still looking for a "killer".

you should quote me correctLY: As he plays quite inconsistentLY there may (!) be games, where he needs more than one 100% chance to score a goal. But there may (!) be other games where he scores two goals out of two 50% chances ;)

When Rudi Voller played in France, he used to touch the ball only once during 90 minutes but managed anyway to score two goals. Something like Inzaghi.

Is Salihi this kind of player? On a lower level of course...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

I haven't heard anything about this possible Salihi- transfer and being honest i think everything ist going to remain by a "rumor".

Actually I'm not a SV Ried fan, but Salihi partains to the circle of my favourite players in Austria even if he is playing hear only for around six months.

He is indeed a formidable forwarder..and always an imminent threat for the defense of his opponent teams.

Otto Baric compared him with Gerd Müller and i, as a Gerd Mülller fan, totally agree with him in this point.

Nevertheless i can hardly imagine that this transfer is going to be completed not because Salihi ist "not for sale" for SV ried, actually small teams can't keep such qualitative players in this status..if Lorient wants to have him, they can overrun ried..but this kind of transfer would be deadly for Salihis career.

I think he can better develop his skills in the Rieder environment, where he can play regulary..when i throw a look at the Lorient-squad, the first thing i notice are their numberous forwarders..at least 5 or 6..why the hell do they need another one??..it wouldn't be very wise for salihi to transfer there..

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag