English Fan Experiences Wien Derby!

Anfänger

Hi there, I'm an English groundhopper who travels Europe & the world experience different football matches, cultures and experiences.

This week I visited Austria to check out the Wien derby and was blown away by how fantastic the fans are. I made a video documenting this experience and it can be seen linked below if you wished to check it out.

Have a great day. The video can be viewed at this link:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

AwayDaysYT schrieb am 9.10.2022 um 21:17 :

Hi there, I'm an English groundhopper who travels Europe & the world experience different football matches, cultures and experiences.

This week I visited Austria to check out the Wien derby and was blown away by how fantastic the fans are. I made a video documenting this experience and it can be seen linked below if you wished to check it out.

Have a great day. The video can be viewed at this link:

Nice Video, and glad you enjoyed it.

I am following your AD-channel, aswell as your jersey-related content, and was quite surprised you visited the Wiener Derby since it often gets overlooked, even though its one of the oldest and most-played derbies in football histroy.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 months later...
ooeveilchen schrieb am 13.10.2022 um 11:52 :

Nice Video, and glad you enjoyed it.

I am following your AD-channel, aswell as your jersey-related content, and was quite surprised you visited the Wiener Derby since it often gets overlooked, even though its one of the oldest and most-played derbies in football histroy.

Aha! :love:

bearbeitet von mazunte

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag