Amauri für England!

Chi se ne frega!

Amauri opts for England

Juventus striking star Amauri has sensationally snubbed both Brazil and Italy to pledge his international future to Fabio Capello's England.

The Brazilian-born marksman has never worn the Seleção shirt and he had looked likely to try and represent the Azzurri.

But in a stunning twist, Amauri has declared that he wants to play under Capello for England.

And the gifted predator is eligible to represent England due to his grandfather, Graham Carvalho de Oliveira, who was a roofer from Bromsgrove.

“This decision has brought me many sleepless nights,” he told Brazilian website Diadosbobos.com.

“But after much deliberation I just had to follow my heart and choose England. I can't wait to work with Capello.

Amauri also revealed that he had been considering a 'timeshare' agreement with Brazil and Italy before plumping for the Three Lions.

“I approached Marcello Lippi and Carlos Dunga and suggested they share me,” the former Chievo man explained.

“I would play for Italy in games that fall on weekdays and for Brazil in any weekend games, while at major tournaments I would represent both.

"However, the deal didn't seem to get the enthusiasm I expected.

"That's all behind me now and I am 100 per cent English.

“I have never been there as such, but it looks nice on TV and I never miss an episode of Judge John Deed.”

channel4.com

April, April! :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Juventus und vor allem Italien können ja wirklich "froh" sein, dass Amauri dzt. noch verletzt ist, sonst wär er von Dunga womöglich für die 2 Quali-Spiele einberufen worden. Und in dem Fall - im Gegensatz zum Freundschaftsspiel eben gegen Italien im Februar - hätte Juve ihn meines Wissens nach freigeben MÜSSEN, denn ich nehme mal an, dass sämtliche Qualifikations- und somit Pflichtspiele eines Nationalteams in einem Zeitraum stattfinden, in dem die Klubs ihre Spieler frei stellen MÜSSEN.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag