Rui Costa beinahe mit Crash

fino alla fine

Rui Costa in crash scare

Manuel Rui Costa’s private jet was in an emergency landing at Milan’s Malpensa Airport this afternoon and the player has spoken of his shock.

The midfielder, celebrating his 33rd birthday today, was returning from a holiday in Sharm El Sheik with his wife, two children, parents, his brother and a baby-sitter when the pilot reported problems with the undercarriage.

The plane came in for an emergency landing with the aid of foam on the runway, eventually screeching to a halt, causing the closure of the airport for an hour.

“I was terrified,” explained the Portuguese international after he was released from hospital. “I didn’t so much worry about myself as I did for my family. I was very scared for their safety.”

Rui Costa was able to take part in the training session this afternoon with his teammates and fans showing their concern.

“It was a terrible experience, but thankfully it all went well in the end. I must above all thank the pilot and the firemen for doing such a great job. Training so soon after the incident was a real help to me, as I had to get my mind off what could’ve happened. Thank you to everyone for your kind show of support and affection.”

Curiously, this was the second emergency landing at Malpensa today, as this morning a Swiss Air jet interrupted its flight towards Zurich after being hit by a bolt of lightning.

channel4.com

Gott sei dank ist ihm und seiner Familie nichts passiert.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag