Parma verpflichtet Fabio Simplicio

fino alla fine

Parma to land Brazilian

Brazilian midfielder Fabio Simplicio claims he has signed a one-year contract with Italian side Parma.

Simplicio is available on a free transfer after his deal with Sao Paulo expired and he opted for a move to Europe.

The player is due to arrive in Italy on Monday to formally complete the final details of his switch to the Ennio Tardini club.

He is relishing the prospect of featuring for Parma and feels Silvio Baldini's side can challenge for the scudetto this season.

"I am very happy because I have been transferred to a very big team that I am sure will be fighting for the Italian title," said Simplicio.

"I leave Sao Paulo, the team that made me famous in football with the expectation of being able to come back some time.

"This team will always be in my heart, but now I have to start to think only of Parma.

"I know that many important players have played, and play, for Parma so I wish to be another player that can remain in the club's history."

skysports.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

Habs auch schon gelesen, wollte es aber noch nicht posten bis es endgültig in trockenen Tüchern ist. Simplicio ist ein defensiver Mittelfeldspieler à la Emerson, zweikampfstark und auch ballsicher. Etwas Sorgen mache ich mir über seine Ziele, er hat anscheinend nicht mitbekommen was in Parma in den letzten Jahren passiert ist :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

Simplicio ist 25, Stammspieler im defensiven Mittelfeld von Sao Paolo und nach Keeper Rogerio Ceni der mit den meisten Einsätzen in der Mannschaft. Torstatistik hab ich keine, aber vorne macht eh Gila seine Arbeit ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine
Simplicio ist 25, Stammspieler im defensiven Mittelfeld von Sao Paolo und nach Keeper Rogerio Ceni der mit den meisten Einsätzen in der Mannschaft. Torstatistik hab ich keine, aber vorne macht eh Gila seine Arbeit ;)

Danke schön, aber so wie es zurzeit aussieht, nur noch ein Jahr.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag