Julio Cesar ein gefragter Mann

Im ASB-Olymp

Brazilian considering Bolton bid

EXCLUSIVE

Bolton are battling to land Valladolid's Julio Cesar, but the talented Brazilian defender has told skysports.com that he is yet to make a decision on his future.

The former Real Madrid and Real Sociedad man is available for nothing after his release from Valladolid this summer.

Julio Cesar could not prevent his side from being relegated in the last campaign, and was not keen to continue outside of the Spanish top-flight.

The 25-year-old has attracted interest from across Europe and confirmed that clubs in three different leagues have made firm approaches.

"My agent has several proposals in England, Germany and Greece," Julio Cesar told skysports.com.

"There are still several things I must consider, and I wouldn't expect to make a decision this week."

Bolton are keen to bring in any summer signings as soon as possible, and manager Sam Allardyce will hope that the defender's decision is quick.

skysports.planetfootball.com

Ja, das ist der Julio Cesar, der ein kurzes Gastspiel bei der Austria hatte.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag