Fabian Carini

fino alla fine

CARINI: "VERY HAPPY TO BE HERE"

Thursday, 02 September 2004 20:13:10

APPIANO GENTILE - "I'm very happy to be at Inter," said Uruguayan international goalkeeper Fabian Carini to Inter Channel on his first day at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre.

The 24-year-old custodian continued: "It's one of the most important teams in the world and I hope I will do well. I must train hard because I really want to do well. Inter already have two very strong goalkeepers in Francesco Toldo and Alberto Fontana.

"Like I said before, I will have to train hard to be at the service of the coach and try to be useful to the team always."

54035.jpg

inter.it

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Carini wants Inter gloves Friday 3 September, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian Carini has warned Francesco Toldo that he plans on becoming the new Internazionale No 1.

The Uruguayan joined the club this week in a swap deal that saw defender Fabio Cannavaro move to Juventus.

"I’m very happy to be here because Inter are one of the most important clubs in the world," the ‘keeper told Inter Channel.

"I hope to do well and be able to demonstrate my quality to everyone who is here."

Carini, who spent last season on loan at Standard Liege, is likely to start the campaign on the bench.

However, he has his eyes on winning a first team place even if he knows how tough that will be.

"I need to train as hard as I can because the competition for places is fierce," he continued.

"Inter already have two great goalkeepers in the shape of Francesco Toldo and Alberto Fontana.

"But I won’t be giving up. I’ll give my all in an effort to be at the full disposal of the Coach in order to be of use to the team."

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag