Carvalho zu Inter?

fino alla fine

Carvalho eyes Inter switch Thursday 10 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Porto defender Ricardo Carvalho has admitted that he would be keen on a summer move to Inter.

The stopper has been heavily linked and the Champions’ League winner is pleased with the reports.

"To know that a club like Internazionale are looking at me is obviously pleasing," said the international.

"But I have to be honest and I have not spoken to any Inter officials because my contract with Porto expires in 2007.

"My agent Jorge Mendes deals with these types of things. Today I’m honoured to wear the shirt which I do but anything can happen in football."

The San Siro club have hinted that the Portuguese star is a target but a move may be problematic.

"He’s quite expensive," explained transfer chief Marco Branca. "When you buy a player you need to consider not only the cost of the transfer fee but also his wages."

Inter are looking for a new central defender after missing out on Jaap Stam, who joined Milan from Lazio, and Lucio following his move to Bayern Munich.

channel4.com

Würde ich begrüssen, aber nur weil dann die Chancen wachsen würden, für einen möglichen Cannavaro Transfer zu Juventus. :augenbrauen:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag