Prandelli: Roma ohne Totti unvorstellbar!

...aber fesch sind`s....

Der neue Trainer der Roma gab gestern sein erstes offizielles Interview bezüglich seines neuen Arbeitgebers.

Darin stellte er fest, dass es die Roma ohne Totti nicht geben kann und sich der Kapitän eine Zusammenarbeit mit Prandelli gut vorstellen kann. "Totti würde gern ein Teil des neuen "Projekts" sein", so wird der ehemalige Parmacoach zitiert.

Prandelli weiter: "Ich glaube ich lebe in einem Traum - kann kaum fassen was passiert ist."

Auch die Fans der Roma, die ihn herzlichst empfangen haben kommen im Interview gut weg.

Er meinte außerdem ein schlagfetiges Team für die nächste Saison bilden zu können und versprach vermehrt auf junge Hoffnungsträger zu setzten.

Mit den Worten " Ich habe noch viel vor hier in Rom" verabschiedete er sich bei der Medienlandschaft.

3635.JPG

Djet hat ebenfalls ein Interview von Prandelli zitiert:

Prandelli unveils Roma plans

Roma’s new Coach Cesare Prandelli has outlined his plans for the new-look side and admits he’d gladly reunite with Alberto Gilardino and Matteo Ferrari.

“To be honest,” he told local newspaper ‘La Gazzetta di Parma’, “I would like to bring with me many of those lads who pushed Parma to fifth place this season. I don’t want to pressure the club now, but we’ll make our decisions during the summer.”

It had already been reported that the Giallorossi were targeting Gilardino and Ferrari, but the arrival of Prandelli on the bench makes the Capital their number one choice.

He was drafted in less than 24 hours after Fabio Capello signed for Juventus, but reveals that negotiations were already in place.

“We had been talking about it for a week before hand, but I had taken my time to look over my various options. In the final couple of days Roma really put pressure on and we came to an agreement.”

He put pen to paper on a three-year contract, although he leaves one financially stricken club in order to join another troubled outfit.

“The idea of starting up a new project convinced me this was the right choice,” he explained. “That and the fact that Parma’s proposed new buyers were nowhere to be found.”

Roma will start again with many young players and Prandelli is hesitant to name his tactics.

“I am currently thinking of a 4-2-3-1 system that I used at Parma, but as time goes on we will fit the tactics around the squad at my disposal.”

“Roma have an excellent youth academy and it’ll take a little time and patience to mould the side, so I accepted this post as a long-term project and not one where I would be expected to bring in the Scudetto immediately.”

Football Italia

Mal sehen wie lange diese Stimmung noch anhält.

bearbeitet von Mathis15

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag