Hilfe

styx

Tribünenzierde

Hallo arbeite ich für eine Computerspielgesellschaft, und ich erforsche die österreichische Liga im Moment. Ich muss bestimmte Information über Ihren Klub (z.B Betriebsleiter, Bastelsätze, Kapitäne, Trupp-Zahlen usw.) herausfinden. Wenn Sie gern dann hälfen, können Sie sich mit mir hier in Verbindung setzen, oder Sie können mir per E-Mail schicken: [email protected]

Entschuldigen mein Vokabular und Grammatik, ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, und ich muss einen Internetübersetzer verwenden! Irgendwelche Englisch würden Willkommen!

Danke sehr viel Stuart sein

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tell him he's dreaming

You´ll find the Management Board there

Our coach is Franco Foda

Captain is Jürgen Säumel who´s currently injured (further captains are Günter Neukirchner, Frank Verlaat, or Klaus Salmutter)

I reckon with "Trupp Zahlen" you´re talking about the average attendance which was (I think) around 8.500 spectators last season. (With highest numbers vs. the GAK, Rapid, Austria, & Salzburg)

For further questions (and for what "Bastelsätze" might mean) please stick to English.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

Hello again,

Sorry if the previous post made no sense, I didn't realise how many of you spoke English.

Basically, I work for Codemasters the computer games company and I am currently researching the Austrian Bundesliga. I need to find certain information out about various clubs and was hoping somebody would be able to tell me these things.

The details I need most are:

Who is the club's: Captain, free kick taker, corner taker and penalty taker.

and

The formations used by the manager, home and away (e.g. 4-4-2 & 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 and 5-3-2 etc.)

And if possible, ratings between 1 and 100 for the manager in the following categories:

Motivation Coaching Judgement Discipline Awareness

If possible these ratings should be between 45 and 65 unless the manager is particularly bad or good at any category.

And finally, in which stand the away fans sit.

Anyway, any help would be much appreciated

Thanks again

Stuart

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

romazone.org
Who is the club's: Captain, free kick taker, corner taker and penalty taker.

the regular captain is Juergen Saeumel, but he is injured since almost a year. The assistent is Guenther Neukirchner, who is also injured at the moment, so now captain is Frank Verlaat.

The formations used by the manager, home and away (e.g. 4-4-2 & 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 and 5-3-2 etc.)

we play a 4-5-1 system which can (or should :D ) switch into a 4-3-3 system, when we attack.

And if possible, ratings between 1 and 100 for the manager in the following categories:

Motivation Coaching Judgement Discipline Awareness

If possible these ratings should be between 45 and 65 unless the manager is particularly bad or good at any category.

Motivation: 60

Coaching: 55

Judgement: 55

Discipline: 60

Awareness: 60

And finally, in which stand the away fans sit.

1148041[/snapback]

our stadium is cut in 27 sectors, the away fans are in sector 8. this is a sector in the corner of the stadium (about NE). if they need more than one setor they additionally get sector 9.

bearbeitet von Funkmaster

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tell him he's dreaming
our stadium is cut in 27 sectors, the away fans are in sector 8. this is a sector in the corner of the stadium (about NE). if they need more than one setor they additionally get sector 9.

1148081[/snapback]

prinzipiell wärs von Vorteil, wenn ich die Posting anderer ganz durchlesen würd.

Selbst wennst vom Funki sind. :D

bearbeitet von haba

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag