Der Real Madrid Thread

Und Raùl auf der Ersatzbank??!!

Raúl darf nicht auf die ersatz bank der ist erstens ein Volksheld zweitens ein weltklasse stürmer drittens Spanischer national stürmer daher denk ich das er auch nicht auf die ersatz kommt !!

forza Raul und an alle die anders denken : :finger: *gg*

spaßal ^^

LG

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Spitzenspieler
Quaresma apontado como novo alvo do Real

JÚLIO BAPTISTA PODE SER MOEDA DE TROCA

O diário espanhol "As" anuncia na ediçao de hoje que o Real Madrid está interessado na contratação de Ricardo Quaresma.

O extremo do Porto é classificado como a "prioridade principal" de Mijatovic e poderá tornar-se no sexto reforço da equipa de Madrid depois de Metzelder, Pepe, Saviola, Dudek e Drenthe.

Para facilitar a troca, o Real Madrid está disposto a incluir o avançado Júlio Baptista como moeda de troca. Segundo o "As", o FC Porto está interessado no brasileiro, o que poderá ajudar a pagar os 25 milhões que Pinto da Costa pede por Quaresma.

Real Madrid ist an Quaresma dran, erklärt ihn zum Hauptransferziel für die nahe Zukunft und ist angeblich bereit die 25 Millionen zu bezahlen die Porto verlangt :nervoes:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Dauer-ASB-Surfer

Weiß zufälligerweise jemand von euch wie hoch die Ticketpreise für diese Saison sind bzw. was sie letzte Saison gekostet haben!

Bin am überlegen, ob ich mir ein Spiel ansehen sollte!

bearbeitet von SKVler

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Real Madrid ist an Quaresma dran, erklärt ihn zum Hauptransferziel für die nahe Zukunft und ist angeblich bereit die 25 Millionen zu bezahlen die Porto verlangt :nervoes:

Damit wäre er dann Nummer 3! :nein:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ein Riquelme würde "nur" 15-20 Mio. kosten, damit könnte man ihn und Quaresma verpflichten. Über die Gerüchte freue ich mich noch nicht, das wäre dann zu enttäuschend, wenn er nicht kommen würde. Ich lass es mal auf mich zukommen. :p

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...

Ein Riquelme würde "nur" 15-20 Mio. kosten, damit könnte man ihn und Quaresma verpflichten. Über die Gerüchte freue ich mich noch nicht, das wäre dann zu enttäuschend, wenn er nicht kommen würde. Ich lass es mal auf mich zukommen. :p

anscheinend hat Onkel Calderon doch gesehen, dass Barca mehr als nur Jugend-Spieler verpflichtet hat :v:

aber mal im Ernst:

des wär richtich geil wenn Riquelme & Quaresma (& Nasri :D) kommen würden, aber auch extrem enttäuschend, wenn nicht :(

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Messias

Pepe 30 Millionen

Quaresma 25 Millionen

versteh das nur ich nicht?

oder zeigt das einfach wie bescheuert dieses gerücht ist...?

bearbeitet von Frogga

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

04.jpg

fullj.getty-fbl-esp-arg-real_madrid-saviola_8_42_52_am.jpg

capt.2a3dc5d9bcae47cfb9f74ab1b68d3038.spain_soccer_pw808.jpg

capt.9356dcd669294d6da6d2f58af50c99fa.spain_soccer_pw805.jpg

JAVIER SAVIOLA PRESS CONFERENCE

"I want the fans to enjoy themselves"

http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma41037.htm

What does it mean to you to have been personally requested by Bernd Schuster after all the problems you’ve had on your previous team?

I think it is very important for a coach to have this faith in a player. This makes the player more confident, so it is terribly important.

You’ve had a very complicated season at Barcelona where players like Eto’o and Gudjohnssen were prefered over you. Now you will have to earn a spot amongst Van Nistelrooy, Raúl, Soldado... Things still look complicated...

It is going to be complicated to earn a spot. Here, like at Barcelona, players are in healthy competition with each other. We all want to play. I’m sure I’ll get several chances throughout the season, as well as my teammates. The most important thing is for us to form a great team in order to thrill the fans.

What do you feel when Barcelona fans call you a traitor and a sell-out for joining Real Madrid?

I honestly feel nothing. It makes me neither happier nor sadder. I live in the present and I am currently very happy, the same as my family. I couldn’t ask for more. I’m now going to try to start a new stage in my career. I didn’t betray or kill anyone. I’m just a football player and I came here to play football.

c77687288rpsaviolap.jpg

What did you feel when you put on the kit for the first time just now?

It was amazing. I felt very proud. This is one of the most important Clubs in the world and many phenomenal players have donned this shirt before me.

Have you spoken to old teammates of yours yet?

Many people from Barcelona have called me, teammates as well as firends, to give me their support. I’ve been pleasently surprised by this. After all, we are people like everyone else, and we deserve respect. Despite many of them being Barcelona fans, they all want me to do well, and that makes me very happy.

Have you thought about the fact that you will now face Barcelona as a Real Madrid player?

No, I haven’t thought about that yet.

When you left Sevilla you said your life-time dream was to play for Barcelona...

Players go through different stages. I am currently a Real Madrid player and I owe this Club my best for the faith they’ve had in me. I am terribly excited and can’t wait to start working hard for this team. I think a player’s feelings change and develop on a day-to-day basis, and his relationship with the fans plays a crucial role in this. We all know what happens when things don’t work out in a big Club such as this one. I have to earn the fans' support by working very hard.

c77687288rpsaviola3p.jpg

When did Real Madrid get in touch with you? When did you decide to sign for them?

Serious talks started a few weeks ago and I decided to sign as soon as they made an offer. This is a great chance for me because they are an extremely important Club. I had no doubts.

Do you think Henry will be compatible with Eto’o, Ronaldinho and Messi? Do you think you will be compatible with players here at Real Madrid?

Time will tell in both cases. When I was in River Plater there were many excellent strikers and sometimes we didn’t do too well together. Barcelona have great players and I’m sure they will end up understanding each other, the same as us here at Real Madrid. I’m sure we will form an excellent attacking front.

If Bernd Schuster deems it so, your first official game will be against Sevilla in the Spanish Super Cup. Have you thought about playing at the Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium as a visitor?

No. My mind is currently set on this day, but I’m sure I will start thinking about games when I join the squad and start training with my new teammates. Getting into the habit of training and playing games will help me realise what it means to be on such an important team.

c77687288rpsaviola2p.jpg

Did you ever say you would never play for Real Madrid when you were in Barcelona? This could explain the hatred against you right now...

You know perfectly well that I never said anything of the sort. When I said I was willing to hear offers from every club out there I meant every club. Nevertheless, I don’t care about people calling me a traitor. I am fully focused on Real Madrid.

It seems Real Madrid are also interested in Riquelme, who, like youself, didn’t get his chance to shine at Barcelona. Isn’t this curious?

Yes. I wish he gets the chance. I’ve played against him many times in Spain and with him with Argentina in the World Cup. Everyone knows what he can do. Such a player is perfectly capable of being successful on a great team like Real Madrid.

Ramón Calderón definded you as a cross between Michael Owen and Raúl. Do you feel identified with this remark?

I only try to think about what I do without focusing on whom I may resemble. I try to be myself, but I welcome positive comparisions.

Why do you think Barcelona President Joan Laporta believes you are not grateful to Barcelona?

He wouldn’t have said this if he’d been present in my farewll press conference, where I thanked my former teammates, the coaching staff and the fans for their support. I am very grateful to Barcelona for what they did for me, so I find his remarks very surprising.

How important was it for you to feel wanted as a player?

As a player you can’t put a price on that. The warm welcome the fans have given me and the fact that such an important Club has wanted me to join their football team fill me with pride.

c77687288rpsaviola4p.jpg

I guess you must have lived a very contradictory time in the last few weeks of the League due to the fact that you knew you were going to sign for Real Madrid but you were still a Barcelona player...

Not really. Nothing was certain until Schuster said he wanted me. I wasn’t really thinking about the fact that I could join this Club. Despite not playing, I always trained well at Barcelona and worked hard in order to be fit whenever they needed me.

Are you partly to blame for not earning a spot at Barcelona?

That’s not up to me to say. I have always worked hard. I don’t think anyone can have any complaints with me. I’ve always done my best, so I have nothing to reproach myself.

Do you think you will be happier here than at Barcelona?

One always tries to find total happiness.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Drenthe: Real drängt auf Verpflichtung

Die Madrilenen wollen sich das holländische Talent nicht entgehen lassen

Real Madrid ist bestrebt, Royston Drenthe schon in Kürze als Neuverpflichtung vorzustellen. Die Verhandlungen mit Feyenoord Rotterdam sind schon weit fortgeschritten. Der 20-jährige Mittelfeldspieler, der an der U21-EM in Holland im Dress des Gastgebers auf sich aufmerksam gemacht hat, kann auf der ganzen linken Aussenbahn eingesetzt werden und könnte so auch in die Fussstapfen von Roberto Carlos treten.

4-4-2.ch

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten