La 23° Giornata

Chi se ne frega!

Das sind die 20 Rossoneri, die gegen Reggina antreten werden, zwei werden noch aussortiert. Aller Voraussicht nach Darmian & Cardacio.

Abbiati, Dida; Antonini, Bonera, Darmian, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Senderos, Zambrotta; Ambrosini, Beckham, Cardacio, Flamini; Inzaghi, Kakà, Pato, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho

Laut Carlo wird übrigens Ronaldinho wieder beginnen, vermutlich statt Seedorf.

Mir solls recht sein! :)

FORZA MILAN

@Beckham

David Beckham: I Will Pay To Stay At Milan

Milan midfielder David Beckham is so keen on extending his time with the club that he is willing to take a massive wage cut in order to do so.

Speculation over the player's future has been rife in the Italian media over the last month. Los Angeles Galaxy want him back, but both Beckham and Milan have stated their desire to extend the deal.

The player's legal team are working to find a way to help the deal conclude in Milan's favour. Meanwhile, ‘Becks’ has, once again, reiterated his desire to remain in Italy.

"At the moment Milan are more important to me than the money,” Beckham told Il Corriere Dello Sport. “I want to think about football first and about my career.

"It's important for me to be allowed to stay at Milan permanently so I can have the chance to play regularly and to be part of England's World Cup 2010 squad.

"I haven't spoken to the Galaxy yet, but someone is doing this on my behalf. I am really hoping that a deal can be reached."

The England international has made a great impact on the Diavoli’s side as he battles hard to impress Three Lions coach Fabio Capello. Beckham admits that he never expected his time at Milan to evolve so positively.

"I had a feeling I would do well, but I didn't expect to have so much fun,” added the Englishman. “The approach during training and the atmosphere are the best I have ever experienced in my entire football career.

"[Carlo] Ancelotti is an important coach and, when you enter the dressing room, you begin to feel the great atmosphere.

"[Paolo] Maldini has also helped me settle down. He has charisma and personality and he is a great friend."

goal.com

Nette Worte von Jemandem der in seiner Karriere bei den drei erfolgreichsten Klubs der Welt gespielt hat!...

bearbeitet von MILANISTA

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ich hoff auch das morgen Trezeguet neben Ale beginnt, Amauri ist zwar bemüht aber trifft momentan einfach nix. Buffon wird auch wieder im Tor stehen

Gegen Catania müssen jetzt endlich wieder 3 Punkte her.

Schön wär halt wenn heute auch mal die Mailänder Klubs Punkte liegen lassen, aber bei deren Gegner ziemlich unwahrscheinlich

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

if i were a robot, my arm would be an aeropress.

Dank Ibra und Figo führt Inter bereits 2-0 :)

Stankovic in der 80. zum 3-0 :)

Wäre ein sehr wichtiger Sieg, vor allem vor dem Derby nächste Woche, wo wir den Rückstand dann auf 3 bzw 1 Pkt verkürzen können. Glaube nicht, dass die Nerazzurri dieses Wochenende voll punkten werden!

:=

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine
Trezeguet wieder nur auf der Bank, auch Del Piero :nein:

Dafür aber mit Camoranesi und Tiago. :super:

Amauri - Iaquinta

Nedved - Sissoko - Tiago - Camoranesi

Molinaro - Legrottaglie - Mellberg - Grygera

Buffon

Ich glaub schön langsam checkts CR das Poulsen absolut überflüssig ist, Gott sei Dank. Hoffe das Camoranesi unser Offensivspiel wieder bereichert, was in den letzten Wochen sehr enttäuschte, zuwenige Ideen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag