Info about Fidjeu Tazemeta

shahar

Anfänger

Hello

Tazmenta negtiate with hapoel tel aviv from israel.

Can You just said your proffesional opinion about him? why karnten release him?

Is it true that his invold in some scandal in austria?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Living the Dream!

Hello!

Tazemeta had a pretty good first season in our League last year, scoring 5 Goals in 12 Matches. He had various offers from other/bigger clubs during summer (including Red Bull Salzburg) but Kaernten didn´t want to sell him, although it was pretty obvious that he never really wanted to play for Kaernten. People from Carinthia were expecting a lot of him, but due to several circumstances (lack of motivation, problems around the club, lack of success etc.) he wasn´t able to live up to this expectations at all.

Personally i have to say that i think that he is quite overrated. He surely has some potential (pretty fast player, good technical abilities) - but he is very selfish, quite injury prone, seems to have a pretty bad attitude etc. I guess this is mainly due to the whole ambiance/environment in Carinthia, but eventhough he should have acted way more professional.

Is it true that his invold in some scandal in austria?

He claimed to be unable to play on several occasions , although no one recognized anything during practice and the club doctors didn´t detect anything.

bearbeitet von seanton

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Thanks seanton, sound like troublemaker to me.

Right now he want too much money, so mabey he will sign in another israeli team.

i cant understand why so many teams follow after player with such pure record.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten