Juventus News Thread

DUX

omni potens

Wohin mit Meldungen einzelner spieler, der führung, wirtschaftlicher belange?

In den Transfer thread passt es wohl kaum.

Alle Juve News die nicht Transfers und Gerüchte beinhalten kommen jetzt hier hin!

Buffon: We can win it

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon has insisted that the Bianconeri cannot be discounted from the Scudetto race.

Since euphorically rejoining the elite, the Old Lady have been trying to build a squad that can compete with the top sides in Serie A.

Despite a generous transfer budget and a star-studded squad, Juve are widely expected to need a season of consolidation before they challenge for the title, but Buffon appears to disagree.

“We’re aiming for Champions League qualification, but we’re going to annoy everyone,” the ex-Parma custodian insisted.

“The summer Scudetto predictions are often wrong. We just need a central defender – I don’t mind whether it’s Gabriel Milito or Fabio Cannavaro .”

The 27-time Italian champions are listed as 5/1 third favourites to take the silverware by most bookmakers in the peninsula behind Inter and Milan.

Tudor Attacks ‘Heartless’ Juve

The Croatian defender was very harsh against his former side who just let him go on a free transfer this summer following 8 years with the Bianconeri.

Tudor Attacks ‘Heartless’ Juve

zoom - galleria

Igor Tudor made some shocking comments from the training camp of Marburg against the Old Lady, stating that Juventus were too focused on winning rather than anything else.

"There I learnt a brutal professionalism, without heart. When you play and you're good, everyone is around you, but when you don't play, you're on the transfer list, they don't consider you anymore.

"I was present and saw some great players of the past years like Antonio Conte and Paolo Montero who left without receiving even a flower from the club.

"Juventus is like a machine," continued the newly acquired Hajduk Split player. "Between the players there are no friendships. Only amongst the Italians there is a bit of reciprocal respect, but nothing much. The only thing that matters is the training and the match. Then everyone goes back home on his own."

Final results of the capital increase

The capital increase of Juventus Football Club S.p.A., approved by the extraordinary shareholders meeting held on 20 April 2007, terminated with great success with the full subscription of the 80,621,332 ordinary shares offered, corresponding to an aggregate consideration of € 104,807,731.60, without the need to recur to the intervention of the Guarantors Banca IMI S.p.A. (Intesa Sanpaolo group), UniCredit Markets & Investment Banking (HVB – Milan Branch) and Banca del Piemonte S.p.A.

During the offer period, which closed on 15 June 2007, a total of 77,697,852 new shares were subscribed, equal to the 96.37% of the total shares offered.

All the remaining 4,385,220 rights unsubscribed, offered on the stock exchange from 21 June 2007 to 27 June 2007 according to art. 2441, section 3, of the Italian civil code, were sold and subsequently exercised with the subscription of 2,923,480 new ordinary shares.

The new share capital of Juventus Football Club S.p.A., after its filing with the Company Registrar of Turin, will be equal to € 20,155,333.20, represented by 201,553,332 ordinary shares, with a par value of € 0.10 per share.

In addition, based on the information available to the Company, we communicate that:

* the majority shareholder IFIL Investments S.p.A., in execution of what previously declared, fully exercised its subscription rights and subscribed 48,373,666 new shares, equal to 60% of the total shares offered, and as a result holds 60% of the Juventus Football Club S.p.A. share capital after the capital increase; and

* the shareholder Libyan Arab Investment Company SA, in execution of what previously declared, fully exercised its subscription rights and subscribed 6,048,540 new shares, equal to 7.5% of the total shares offered, and as a result holds 7.5% of the Juventus Football Club S.p.A. share capital after the capital increase.

bearbeitet von DUX

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

omni potens

eine nette ansage an DEN gegner kommende saison!!!

Juve chief: Let’s beat Inter

Juventus chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has today intensified the rivalry between the Turin giants and Inter. “We must beat them next season,” he urged.

The two clubs have never been the best of friends and relations soured further last summer when the Nerazzurri were the big winners in the aftermath of Calciopoli.

Not only were the Bianconeri demoted to Serie B, but they saw their 2005-06 title taken off them and handed to Inter – a victory the Milan outfit labelled as the ‘Scudetto of Honesty’.

“It would really be important for us to beat them next season,” Cobolli Gigli told the Tuttosport newspaper.

“We’ll have the chance to face them in a few summer friendly tournaments, before the two League meetings next season. They are the ones we are waiting for.

“Inter owner Massimo Moratti? I have no problem at all in talking to him, but the day of the game will be a moment of great passion. It would be best if we stayed away from each other.”

As part of the match-fixing consequences, Juve’s finances also forced them to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira to their great rivals.

“It hasn’t happened this year and it won’t do,” added Cobolli Gigli. “We won’t do any business on the market with Inter until we win another Scudetto…”

We’ll have to wait and see if that is true given that Juventus are known to be keen on signing Inter stopper Nicolas Burdisso.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 weeks later...
fino alla fine

Juventus gestern mit dem ersten Vorbereitungspiel:

JUVENTUS-MEZZOCORONA 5-0 (1-0)

Reti: 2’ pt Boumsong, 8’ st Trezeguet, 23’ st Salihamidzic, 38’ st Palladino, 45’ st Marchionni

JUVENTUS

Primo tempo: Vanstrattan; Zebina, Boumsong, Grygera, Criscito; Blasi, Nocerino, Zanetti, Nedved, Marchisio; Iaquinta.

Secondo tempo: Belardi; Birindelli, Andrade, Chiellini, Molinaro; Salihamidzic, Tiago, Almiron, Marchionni; Palladino, Trezeguet.

All. Ranieri.

MEZZOCORONA

Primo tempo: Macchi, Lordi, Toccoli, Pancheri, Giacomoni, Pelizzari, Vitone, Allegrini, Spagnoli, Buonocunto, Baido.

Secondo tempo: Rossi, Lestani, Berardo, Ceravolo, Squadrani, Lionetti, Furlan, Gioia, Piraccini, Simoni, Panizza.

All. Rastelli.

ARBITRO: Peruzzo di Schio.

ASSISTENTI: Deriù e Svelotto.

Hoffentlich rechnet man weiter mit Nocerino und Marchisio, aber bitte kein Blasi.

35.jpg

45.jpg

:support:Die Dressen sind einfach saugeil. :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Giannichedda quits Juve

After Alessio Tacchinardi, Giuliano Giannichedda has also announced he’s terminating his contract with Juventus.

“This is a bit of a sad day for me,” the former Udinese and Lazio player told Juventus Channel.

“I am nearly 33 years old and would like to play on for a while longer. The club was very kind and on Tuesday I will be a free agent.”

The Bianconeri are completely revamping their squad for the return to the top flight and have brought in midfielders Tiago Mendes, Hasan Salihamidzic and Sergio Almiron.

This leaves precious little space for the old guard and following Tacchinardi’s decision to walk away on a free this week, Giannichedda has made a similar choice.

He never quite got a chance to shine in Turin, as his first campaign in 2005-06 was marred by injury, then the Bianconeri were demoted as part of the Calciopoli scandal.

“I arrived here in an invincible Juventus and my only regret is that my Champions League experience was so brief.”

The future is uncertain for Giannichedda, who has three Italy caps to his name, but he has been linked with Livorno and his old club Udinese.

He played at the Stadio Friuli for six seasons from 1995 to 2001.

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Der Abgang ist besser für Giannichedda, denn dan Tiago, Almiron, Noverino und Zanetti wäre er nicht vorbei gekommen.

2. Vorbereitungspiel

JUVENTUS-CINA OLIMPICA 4-0 (1-0)

RETI: 33’ pt Trezeguet, 17’ st Nedved, 40’ st Del Piero, 45’ st Palladino

JUVENTUS

Primo tempo: Belardi; Birindelli, Boumsong, Grygera, Molinaro; Salihamidzic, Zanetti, Nocerino, Blasi, Marchionni, Trezeguet.

Secondo tempo: Vanstrattan (36’ st Novembre); Zebina, Andrade, Chiellini, Criscito; Salihamidzic (28’ st Olivera), Tiago, Almiron, Nedved; Marchionni (21’ st Del Piero); Palladino.

A disposizione: Legrottaglie, Camoranesi.

All. Claudio Ranieri.

NAZIONALE OLIMPICA CINESE

Primo tempo: Zeng Cheng, Lv Jianjun, Wan Houliang, Shen Longyuan, Jiang Ning, Chen Tao, Wan Xialong, Yuan Weiwei, Dai Lin, Jiang Chen Cui Peng.

A disposizione: Wang Delei, Liu Yu, Bai Lei, Wang Hongliang, Zhang Xiaobin, Cai Xi, Liu Zhenli, Zheng Tao, Gao Lin, Lv Zheng, Zhang Wenzhao, Huang Xiyang, Dai Qunhua, Gai Yang, Li Wei.

All. Ratomir Duikovic.

17.jpg

18.jpg

11.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

OK, vielleicht ein kleines Fazit und die ersten Eindrücke der beiden Vorbereitungsspiele.

Nach 2 Spielen kann man aber schon eine kleine Handschrift von Ranieri erkennen.

System:

In den 4 Halbzeiten wurden 3 verschiedene Systeme gespielt, 4-4-2, 4-5-1 und 4-4-1-1. glaube auch das Ranieri in der Meisterschaft kein fixes System spielen wird, sondern das System den Spielrn anpassen wird, was mMn sowieso stets gehört, um die Stärken der Spieler hervor zu bringen.

rechte Abwehrseite:

Jonathan Zebina _Frankreich_ gegen Alessandro Birindelli _Italien_ heisst da das Duell um einen Stammplatz, bis dato spielten beide je mal 45 Minuten, wobei ich aber glaube das Zebina das Rennen machen wird, weil er spritziger und offensivstärker ist als Ale. Grygera und Salihamidzic kommen derzeit noch nicht in Frage für diese Position.

linke Abwehrseite:

Cristian Molinaro _Italien_ gegen Domenico Criscito _Italien_ heissen hier die Kandidaten für den Stammplatz, auch Giorgio Chiellini gehört dazu, doch der dürfte wohl innen spielen bei Ranieri. Domenico Criscito ist das Abwehrtalent in Italien und kann innen und links spielen, hoffe er setzt sich durch spielt eine tolle Saison.

Innenverteidigung:

In den 4 Halbzeiten spielten jeweils 4 Spieler 2x45 Minuten jedoch stets mit dem selben Partner. Jean Alain Boumsong _Frankreich_ mit Zdenek Grygera _Tschechien_ und Jorge Andrade _Italien_ mit Giorgio Chiellini _Italien_. Wird glaube ich ein offener Vierkampf um die beiden Plätze in der Innenverteidigung, wobei ich das zweite Paar mit Andrade und Chiellini stärker einschätze, doch Grygera (rechts) und Chiellini (links) kommt halt zu gute das sie auch aussen spielen können.

FAZIT 4er KETTE:

CRSICITO - CHIELLINI - ANDRADE - GRYGERA

Molinaro - Boumsong - Zebina - Birindelli

rechtes Mittelfeld:

Hasan Salihamidzic _Bosnien_ absolvierte die meiste Zeit auf dieser Position, wobei er aber sicher mit Mauro Camoranesi _Italien_ und Marco Marchionni _Italien_ um einen Stammplatz fighten wird. Vorallem aber Marchionni scheint bei Ranieri hoch im Kurs zu stehen, wobei er auch links spielen kann, genauso wie Salihammidzic.

linkes Mittelfeld:

Sollte Pavel Nedved _Tschechien_ fit sein, dann ist er auch kommende Saison gesetzt, Alternativen gibt es wie gesagt mit Marchionni und Salihamidzic.

zentrales Mittelfeld:

CENTROCAMPO LATINO heisst es im aktuellen HURRA JUVENTUS, und das dürfte wohl passen in der kommenden Saison. Tiago _Portugal_ und Sergio Almiron _Argentinien_ spielten jeweils die 2. Halbzeiten gemeinsam im Zentrum und waren bestimmt mit ein Grund warum Juventus 7 Tore in der 2 Hälfte schoss und "nur" 2 Tore in der 1 Hälfte. Sehr erfreut bin ich auch über Antonio Nocerino _Italien_ der auch 90 Minuten ran durfte, und ich hoffe man plant schon diese Saison mit ihm, und er wird nicht verliehen. Die Chancen stehen gut mMn, da man ja die Verträge von Alessio Tacchinardi _Italien_ und Guiliano Giannichedda _Italien_ auflöste, weil man nicht mehr mit ihnen plant.

Weitere Kandidaten sind Claudio Marchisio _Italien_ und Cristiano Zanetti _Italien_ fürs Zentrum, Blasi wird bestimmt noch abgegeben, auch Marchisio könnte noch verliehen werden.

FAZIT MITTELFELD:

NEDVED - TIAGO - ALMIRON - CAMORANESI

Salihamidzic - Zanetti - Nocerino - Marchionni

Angriff:

Da bleibt wohl alles beim alten, wie schon in den letzten 6 Jahren - Alessandro Del Piero _Italien_ und David Trezeguet _Italien_ sind gesetzt und Rafaelle Palladino _Italien_ und Vicenzo Iaquinta _Italien_ sehr gute Alternativen und Back Up´s.

Marcelo Zalayeta _Uruguay_ wird wohl noch abgegeben, was für ihn sicher besser wäre.

MIT DIESEM KADER KÖNNEN WIR OHNE ZU ZÖGERN DEN SCUDETTO IN ANGRIFF NEHMEN.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Na bin schon wirklich gespannt!

Rein von den Namen her kann Juve mMn nur im Tor (mit der Nummer 1) und im Angriff mit Inter, Milan, der Roma und vielleicht noch der Viola mithalten.

Die Verteidigung ist zwar breit besetzt aber noch kein Vergleich mit der der Top3, im Mittelfeld sehe ich das ähnlich.

Aber im Fußball spielen ja (zum Glück) keine Namen sondern ein Team und ich bin wirklich gespannt wie sich Juve heuer als Team präsentieren wird!

Wird aber wies scheint eine spannende Saison! :)

PS: Ich bin derselben Meinung wie Pintu und würde exakt mit dieser Aufstellung auflaufen!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Buffon: I’ll play to 40

Juventus ‘keeper Gigi Buffon has set himself the ambitious target of playing until the age of 40 so he can lift the 2018 World Cup.

The 28-year-old custodian models himself on his idol Azzurri legend Dino Zoff who is the oldest man ever to win football’s greatest prize.

Zoff led Italy to glory in the 1982 World Cup at the age of 40 and Buffon has revealed to FIFA magazine that he wants to do the same.

“I always admired Zoff’s loyalty to Juve and the national side,” he stated. “In recent times Italy have been in a World Cup Final every 12 years and I hope to still be there in 2018.”

Buffon won a special place in Juventini hearts when he decided to remain a Bianconero despite the side’s demotion to Serie B and he took time to explain the reasons for his choice.

“I stayed in Turin because the directors and the fans showed me how important I was in the reconstruction of the squad. Most of all, I believed in the objectives that were set,” he declared.

channel4.com

:love::love::love::love::love:

Criscito denies Napoli link

Unsettled Juventus defensive starlet Domenico Criscito has spoken out against rumours that he is set to join newly-promoted Napoli.

The 20-year-old stopper spent last season with the Vesuviani’s Cadetti rivals Genoa and impressed as the Grifoni secured a place in the top flight.

However, after the Old Lady’s summer investment in the defence, it had been suggested that Criscito may join his hometown club to ensure first-team football.

“I don’t know anything about it,” he claimed. “I read about my interest in joining Napoli in the newspapers.

“I’m delighted if the Azzurri want me because they are my city’s team, but I know that Juventus want to hold on to me and have already refused an offer from Genoa, so they believe in me.

“There’s no reason I’d be more likely to find a place at Napoli,” he concluded. “Claudio Ranieri doesn’t pick his team by people’s faces. Those who deserve to play will, and I will compete.”

channel4.com

Über Kurz oder Lang wird Criscito der Abwehrchef bei uns werden. Domenico ist unglaublich talentiert und hat mit seinen 20 Jahren auch schon sehr viel Erfahrung, die er kommende Saison auch ausbauen wird.

So wie es derzeit aussieht wird er bei Ranieri links hinten zum Einsatz kommen, doch er kann auch ohne weiteres innen spielen, der perfekte Mann für links bei einer Dreierkette, ein kleiner Maldini wie ich finde.

Buffon, Chiellini, Criscito, Nocerino, Marchisio, Giovinco und Palladino.

Diese 7 Italiener müssen in den kommenden 5-8 Jahren den Stamm bei uns bilden.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Dachte Paro wäre einer deiner "Helden"? Gar nicht mehr eingeplant????

Matteo Paro war in der Hinrunde sehr gut, doch auch weil er keinen Konkurrenzkampf hatte. Doch als in der Rückrunde wieder alle fit waren (Zanetti, Giannichedda und Marchisio) konnte er nicht wirklich überzeugen leider.

Es wäre natürlich toll wenn ich ihn dazu schreiben könnte auf meine Liste, doch zum jetzigen glaube ich irgendwie nciht daran, weil er eben schon 3 Jahre älter ist als die von mir genannten.

Juventus Turin 2012

XXX - Palladino

Giovinco

De Ceglie - Nocerino - Marchisio

Criscito - Chiellini - XXX - XXX

Buffon

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag