Transfernews ab 06.11.05

MILANISTA

Chi se ne frega!

Milan set to snap up Helguera

Milan have emerged as the front runners to sign Real Madrid defender Ivan Helguera.

Helguera, who has yet to renew his contract with Los Merengues, will be a free agent in the summer and the Rossoneri are favourites to capture his signature ahead of Liverpool.

Real Madrid have already had two meetings with the player and his agent to discuss a new deal, but so far Helguera - who can also play in midfield - has refused to entertain the notion of a two-year contract on reduced terms.

With the Galacticos also unsure about who will be in charge of team affairs next season, it is looking increasingly likely that the 30-year-old will be signing a pre-contractual agreement with one of last year’s Champions League Finalists.

The international could be persuaded to link up with fellow countrymen Luis Garcia, Xavi Alonso and Fernando Morientes under Rafa Benitez’s Spanish revolution at Anfield, but Milan are in a position to offer the personal terms more likely to lure the player to Italy.

Carlo Ancelotti needs to replace a creaking back line that includes Billy Costacurta, Dario Simic, Jaap Stam, Paolo Maldini and Marcos Cafu, all of whom are well past their 30th birthdays.

With a defensive exodus anticipated in the summer, Ancelotti is said to be after one young defender and one experienced stopper available on a free.

While Udinese's Dias Felipe has been targeted as the former, Helguera certainly fits the latter requirements.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Das Leben besteht in der Bewegung

ibrahimovic verlängert seinen vertrag bei juve bis 2010 auf sport1.de

Ibrahimovic bleibt bei Juve

Zlatan Ibrahimovic bleibt bei Juventus Turin. Der Schwede hat seinen Vertrag beim italienischen Meister um zwei Jahre bis 2010 verlängert.

"Ich bleibe in Turin. Wir sind in der Meisterschaft Tabellenführer und dieses Jahr ist unser Hauptziel, auch die Champions League zu gewinnen", so Ibrahimovic in der Zeitung "La Repubblica".

Das Gehalt des 23-jährigen Stürmers wird auf 4,5 Millionen Euro pro Jahr verdreifacht. Ibrahimovic war 2004 für 19 Millionen Euro von Ajax Amsterdam zu Juve gewechselt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo
Mein Beileid!

878281[/snapback]

Wieso das? :ears:

Bin sehr froh, dass er bei uns bleibt. Halte ihn nach wie vor für einen der Stürmer mit dem meisten Potential in Europa, was er auch in fast jeden Spiel zeigt. Juve wird noch viel Freude, die Gegner noch viel Ärger mit ihm haben.

Was er noch lernen muss, ist offensichtlich: Respekt vor den Gegen- und Mitspielern, außerdem wird er lernen, seine Hitzköpfigkeit in Zaum zu halten.

:support:Forza Ibra!!

bearbeitet von Tom.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!
Mein Beileid!

878281[/snapback]

:aaarrrggghhh:

Ja, die armen Juventini müssen diesen schwachen Spieler jetzt noch ein paar Jährchen vertragen...

Außerdem bitte die Quelle immer angeben.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Hat nichts mit Juventus zu tun!

Er ist nur der mit Abstand unsympathischte Spieler auf diesem Planeten, das ist alles! Dementsprechend wirft das auch ein schlechtes Licht auf Juventus, daher mein Beileid!.....

Spielerisch ist er sicher ein guter Stürmer!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo

:zzz: Wieder mal das Pires-Gerücht aufgetaut.

Robert Pires has revealed an interest to move to Serie A giants Juventus once this season draws to a close.

The French midfielder’s contract with his club side Arsenal expires next June, meaning he will be available on a free if he fails to extend his Highbury stay.

“I will meet Wenger and the club’s management in January and we will talk and decide. If nothing happens I will think about Italy. I like Serie A and Juventus. But I don’t want to offer my services. If they want me, they know where to find me. But first let me talk with Arsenal,” ‘Robbie’ told Italian daily Il Corriere dello Sport.

“This summer I was close to moving to Juve, but I still had a year left on my contract and Wenger didn’t want me to leave. I have a lot of friends at Juve: Thuram, Trezegeut, and Vieira,” he added.

:support: Bleib wo du bist!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

Espanyol: "Ci hanno offerto Vieri"

12 11 2005

Dalla Spagna arrivano conferme sul possibile addio a gennaio tra Vieri e il Milan.

Il direttore dell'area tecnica dell'Espanyol, Cristobal Parralo, ha dichiarato al quotidiano iberico 'Diario Sport': "Sappiamo che Vieri è interessato a cambiare squadra. Il centravanti italiano ci è stato offerto in prestito, un rappresentante ha discusso questa possibilità con un nostro dirigente. Le qualità del giocatore non si discutono, ma bisogna considerare anche l'aspetto economico".

sports.it

:eek:

wenn die spanier bestätigen dann muss an der story was drann sein.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Milan join Ballack bidding war

Michael Ballack will be a free agent at the end of the season and Milan have joined Manchester United, Real Madrid and Inter in the race to sign him.

The German international’s current deal with Bayern Munich expires in the summer and he has already stated his intention to move abroad.

Europe’s biggest clubs are queuing up to sign the 29-year-old on a free transfer to strengthen their midfields and, according to German newspaper ‘Bild’, Milan are the latest addition to that list.

It’s claimed that rivals Inter have the upper hand following a meeting between director Gabriele Oriali, Bayern President Karl-Heinz Rumenigge and agent Becker, which is said to have taken place earlier this week.

Patron Massimo Moratti is eager to capture this prestigious signing, as the current Inter squad is struggling in Serie A and has fallen off the Scudetto pace.

With Juan Sebastian Veron threatening to return to Argentina as early as January, that makes it even more important that the Nerazzurri find a replacement.

However, Milan are now making their own bid for Ballack, further strengthening one of Europe’s best midfields.

Bleibt die Frage wo spielen würde wenn er käme, passt ja meiner Meinung nach überhaupt nicht zu Milan!

Hoffe er geht zu ManU!....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

BRAIDA: 'Vieri in Spain is an absolute invention’

11/13/2005

MILAN – Some rumors have hinted that Bobo Vieri is bound for Espanyol, Spain. Arriedo Braida squashed these rumors in an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport: ‘This is an absolute invention without any truth. There are people whose goal in life is to be ridiculed. I don’t have time to waste, but you can see that these people do.’

acmilan.com

hmm, einer von beiden sagt hier nicht die warheit.

ich sehe nicht welchen sinn es für die spanier hätte von einem angebot zu reden wenn es keines gibt.

wird interessant wie sich die sache entwickelt. bis jetzt seh ich mich aber in meiner meinung bestätigt dass vieri eine fehlinvestition ist.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag