Euer Platz im Happelstadion?

LaDainian

GESCHAFFT!!

für die drei cl-spiele im prater wird die fan-kurve sicher c/d 1./2./3.rang sein. wobei durch das dach der 3.rang lauter sein kann als die beiden direkt darunter!

preis: fürs abo hoffe ich so um die 60-80€ (für c/d). einzelkarten: 30€ (c/d)

viel billiger wirds nicht werden .....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ihr rechnet mit Abopreisen bis zu 100 Euro? Seids ihr wahnsinnig? Maximal 20 Euro pro Spiel (Kurve) darf so ein Spiel kosten. Also max. 60 Euro! Eher billiger. Wenn ein Abo in der Kurve 100 kostet, was kostet dann ein Abo auf E oder B?

Zum Vergleich: Kartenpreise Happel

Veranstalter Austria Saison 2004/05

Einzel: C/D 18 Voll, 11 Ermäßigt

Abo (2 Gruppenspiele): C/D 30 Voll, 18 Ermäßigt

Veranstalter ÖFB

Länderspiel: ua. Österreich - England C/D 18 Voll, 8 Ermäßigt

Cup Finale Kurve: 12 Voll, 4 Ermäßigt

Lasst euch nicht von Rapid verarschen!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

The King

Wir spielen in der Champions League, nicht im UEFA-Cup.

Schätze es wird ungefähr folgendermaßen ausschauen:

E: €30 Vollpreis / €20 Ermäßigt

C/D: €22-24 Vollpreis / €15 Ermäßigt

Für die Champions League bin ich durchaus bereits, ein paar €uronen mehr hinzulegen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Teamspieler

Vergleicht man unsere Ticketpreise mit denen in zb Spanien oder Deutschland, sind wir, solange nicht CL gespielt wird, doch relativ günstig. Zwei Beispiele von nicht gerade über-drüber Mannschaften aus beiden Ländern:

Bei Espanyol gegen Mallorca durfte ich letztes Jahr für Karten auf der Gegentribüne - nicht überdacht - 50 Euro Vollpreis abdrücken.

Bei Nürnberg gegen Hannover vor 2 Wochen auf Haupttribüne 45 Euro für Vollpreis und 40 für ermässigte Karten.

Auf uns warten allerdings andere Kaliber als nur Mallorca oder Hannover (so geil, so geil :) ). Da kann man mMn pro Spiel schon 30 hinterm Tor und von mir aus von 50 bis zu 100€ auf der Seite verlangen. Klar, für unsere Verhältnisse ist das eine ordentliche Preissteigerung, nur nähern wir uns sportlich der europäischen Mittelklasse, da sollte man sich dann auch preisgestalerisch ein wengerl anpassen. Man darf auch nicht vergessen, dass wir in 10 Jahren erst zum 2 mal CL spielen, ich denke doch, dass da die Leute durchaus bereit sind, ein bisschen tiefer in die Tasche zu greifen

Was hat damals eigentlich der Kartnig bei Sturm verlangt, da hat es ja ordentlich Diskussionen gegeben, soviel ich mich erinnern kann...

Ajo, mein Platz C/D, wurscht welcher Rang.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Was hat damals eigentlich der Kartnig bei Sturm verlangt, da hat es ja ordentlich Diskussionen gegeben, soviel ich mich erinnern kann...

798662[/snapback]

Soweit ich in Erinnerung habe, so zwischen 700 und 800 Schilling und aufwärts. Der arrogante !&§%$ hat das dann sogar noch mit Aussagen, wie "ich kann doch solche Spiele nicht verschenken", quittiert.... :kotz:

bearbeitet von neuron

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Teamspieler
Soweit ich in Erinnerung habe, so zwischen 700 und 800 Schilling und aufwärts. Der arrogante !&§%$ hat das dann sogar noch mit Aussagen, wie "ich kann doch solche Spiele nicht verschenken", quittiert....  :kotz:

798669[/snapback]

Hinterm Tor? Pro Spiel?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Zum Thema Kartenpreise schrieb the Guardian unlängst...

Football fans are idiots: the fans respond

Last week, Sean Ingle argued that football fans were idiots. This is their response. Send your comments and suggestions for a better football to [email protected]

Wednesday August 24, 2005

Last week, I wrote a piece arguing that football fans were idiots. Then I curled into a foetal position and prepared for a good kicking. Strangely, it never arrived.

Instead there was an almighty thud-thud-thud of emails that often started: "I've never really felt moved to reply to an article before, but...", plus confessionals, 800-word essays, arguments that I'd missed or stupidly ignored, as well as plenty of comments that said: "I agree with your diagnosis but what are you going to do about it?"

Article continues

Time to take up the challenge. Over the next few weeks on Guardian Unlimited, we'll look at myriad ways to improve football - including salary caps, safe standing, setting up football trusts, and the like. We'll also try to speak to some of the movers and shakers too (whether they'll speak to us is another matter).

The following is a selection of the 1,000-plus emails I've received from fans, 90% of which were positive. You can also read comments from, clubs, agents and supporters direct by clicking on the links. I've included some abuse too, to balance things up. This is the Guardian, after all...

ON BEING A SUPPORTER...

"An idiot? Me? I'm a Newcastle fan, for God's sake - I'm not an idiot! I live in Lancashire and complete a 300-mile round trip for every home game. I haven't missed one since 1992. I follow Newcastle around the country and in Europe. I also subscribe to Sky Sports and 'Prem Plus'. All of which costs me over £3,000 a year. I'm not an idiot, I'm effing deluded!" - Andy Smart.

"As a Birmingham City fan I get at least six letters each close-season asking me to renew my season ticket, often with some ludicrous claim that the club's signing a £10m player (cleverly worded as 'I have committed £10m to just one player' - this included a £3m transfer fee and the player's wages over his four-year contract). At a time when I'm desperately saving to try and climb that first rung of the housing ladder, I have drone-like chalked up another £550 on my credit card to see 19 games this season, many of which will end without us scoring a single goal and probably only three of them at 3pm on a Saturday. How stupid do I feel?" Steve Allen.

"Well done on writing a bunch of facts and statistics. But you miss the point. People enjoy going to the match; it means something to people like me when my team wins. It will affect my week if Liverpool get beat. That's because I am a SUPPORTER! I had to put the Istanbul final on a credit card. That cost me £1,000 in total, but it was worth every penny. If we would have got beat, would it have been different? Yes, of course. But you pay the money to take the chance. The chance to be at that special game. If I decide to give up my season ticket, there is a six-year waiting list of fans to take my seat" - David Cater.

"Football fans are stupid. Consider the army of Newcastle fans who still buy bonds to guarantee themselves a season ticket and/or buy the new range of leisurewear even after their own chairman was recorded saying that all their women were dogs, and that they will pay for anything. What was their answer to this outrage? Buy the new away strip for the wife of course!" - Lee Calvert.

"Football has nothing to do with entertainment, it's about respect. Everyone knows if you do not go to every game, watch the meaningless friendly and buy the new shirt within three minutes of it going on sale, then you risk joining some of society's most despised groups: the dreaded glory hunter, Johnny-come lately or part-time supporter. Unless you can say 'I went to City away in 79' or 'I've not missed one in 65 years' or 'I couldn't go to me own dad's funeral because we had a cup game' then as far as the true football fan is concerned, you're not really a football fan at all" - Anon.

THE STATE OF MODERN FOOTBALL

"Regarding the lack of atmosphere a Premiership grounds, it is staggering that this comes as a surprise to anyone. What do you expect when a ticket costs an average seven minimum wage working hours, or one day's work? When only lawyers and bank managers can reasonably afford to attend matches do not expect the camaraderie of the working man's club in the stands" - David Crawford.

"As a Scot who supports Dundee United and watched them through their glory years as a young lad it was painful to watch not only their decline, but the decline of Scottish football into a one-way ticket to European football for the Old Firm. To realise that we will never win the league title in my lifetime again! The last 10 years have ruined football as a competitive sport and it will never change" - Stewart Todd.

"For the sport's own good, I hope that a backlash is just around the corner. Maybe it's the intense excitement of the Ashes, but football - the first thing I ever fell in love with - seems duller than it's ever been. The outcome at the top level is predictable, the players unloveable, the wall-to-wall coverage is taking overkill to new extremes, and the importance of money to the game is strangling it. How many club chairmen could you name 20 years ago? How many now?" - Anon.

"Could you imagine trying to enforce cricket's ethos of fair play into football? We are now surprised when a footballer stays on their feet, or doesn't fall to the floor clutching their face when a hand is raised, an indication it has now become acceptable to cheat. I no longer feel any empathy with players - how can you feel remotely sorry for someone who comes on national TV holding back the tears stating that they have just had 'the worst week of their life', over the decision to stay at the club of their dreams and earn a mere £90,000 per week, or to move to Chelsea where money and silverware beckons? Spare a thought for poor Steven Gerrard!" - Anon.

MY CLUB DOESN'T CARE

"I like to think I'm bright enough to see the rip-offs, but I still subscribe to the match-day experience at Portsmouth, as I have done since 1974. I do moan constantly as I prise out my Visa card and pay for my season ticket, but what really got my blood boiling was that for £595, we had to enclose an SAE. What other business would take hundreds of pounds off their customers than charge them 30p for the post to cover the invoice or such like? Yet we let them get away with it" - Dave Begley.

"The following is an extract from one of the moderators on the official Manchester United website - it wasn't responding to me but it sums up the attitude of too many 'supporters': 'You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word 'support'. Let me simplify it for you: A football supporter 'supports' his club VOCALLY by attending matches, FINANCIALLY by buying the merchandise and MORALLY by defending its name against all those that would disparage it. If they choose to not attend games (boycott) and choose not to contribute through buying club merchandise (boycott) and choose to refuse to defend the name and the honour of the club, or worse, put it down themselves, then they fail in all three categories of what a true supporter is. When a supporter chooses to NOT do any of those things he is no longer a supporter... just a 'follower'." A. Follower Love United:Hate Glazer.

"I went to the Capital Canaries' (Norwich London Supporters' Club) AGM last week - Delia and her husband drove down to sit with the fans and answer direct questions for a couple of hours. Following this, they mingled with us and had a drink (Delia was on the fizzy water) and it was a great evening, much appreciated by us fans. They do this every year, and this kind of interaction and appreciation that has to spread. I sense that many football supporters are becoming disillusioned, and there is no question that the conduct of cricket players has helped to highlight football's faults. Just from this weekend, note Drogba's reaction to a heckling fan in contrast to the banter Brett Lee often enjoys with the English crowds; Liverpool and Watford players continuing to play with opponents down injured in stark contrast to the Aussies' concern with Strauss's bleeding ear" - James Garner.

FANS ARE IDIOTS...

"I've started to hate the media's attention to every single aspect of football: every injury, contract detail, every piece of breaking news on Sky Sports - I hate the fact that men in pubs up and down the country are repeating the mundane tabloid headlines of: 'Apparently Ferdinand hasn't signed his contract yet'. But most of all I hate that Liverpool fan who one week was screaming Gerrard's name and probably crying on his Liverpool pillow when they won the Champions League, then the next week he was burning his shirt when he heard the rumours of his sale, then the week after he was probably at the club shop buying a new £50 shirt" - Sam Silverwood.

"More and more space in our football grounds is being reassigned for special and corporate 'living the match-day experience' - packages dishonestly hiding behind marketing cringe speak. So what about the fans? Loyal? Gullible? How about complicit? Being complicit in dishonesty makes you an accomplice" Mike Dunne.

"When I was young seeing Bolton come with Nat Lofthouse or Man United with Duncan Edwards was part of my football education. They were appreciated even by opposing fans. Nowadays great players like that have obscene chants directed at them and, if you applaud a brilliant goal by the opposition team, heaven help you" - David Gwilliam.

...AND APATHETIC?

"I don't necessarily agree with you that fans are idiots, but they are certainly being taken for idiots by club directors, players and broadcasters. Many fans are aware what's happening to their beloved game but the strong bond they have with their club is very difficult to break. I now live in Germany and regularly attend the Bundesliga, which costs about £15 for a top-class game. What's more, about 90% of all games are played on a Saturday afternoon. The TV companies did try and move games around a few years ago, but fans boycotted games until TV was forced to abandon the idea. Why don't we see this type of action happening in England?" - Dave Albutt.

"Despite agreeing wholeheartedly with everything you say, I can't see it changing anybody. The fact is, most people subconsciously know it all within their hearts but, due to pure pig-headedness, will continue to refuse to do anything about it - which, on the whole, sums up the entire British public. They will grumble about things but rarely attempt to change it save a dedicated few, it will always be left to 'someone else' to try and change it. I agree with the terraces coming back as well, by far the best atmosphere is when everyone's standing" - Danny Fisher.

"It would be great to see a grass-roots response of the kind you call for, but as you point out, there was no support for Wimbledon fans, who had to go it alone in (re)creating their club from scratch after it had been shuffled and dealt away to nothing by Sam Hammam and assorted Nordics. There is little enough support for FC United of Manchester even now, and especially little from the very people who are being taken for fools and cash cows by the Glazer family - United supporters themselves. Meanwhile Scottish football, Welsh football, Irish football north and south, and even Scandinavian football, have all arguably suffered as a result of the Premiership juggernaut" - Jim Clarke.

"We've all turned into wimps as fans. I don't want to sit down, I can stand unaided on my own for 90 minutes. Lovely clean toilets - so what? I'm here to watch the football not inspect the facilities. I go to the game after a couple of pints, I sing songs at the opposition fans and I swear when an opposition player does a crazy tackle and that makes me a criminal. What is going on?" - Danny Magill.

VOICES OF DISSENT

"Me, an idiot? Because I renewed my season ticket at Stamford Bridge? I beg to differ. Yes, football is less competitive. Yes, it is more expensive. But football is like religion. I was brainwashed at birth - like most fans - to support Chelsea. Yes, there is a slightly hollow feeling to accompany my team's recent success, but at kick-off at the Bridge on a Sunday (hardly ever on a Saturday thanks to the overpaying Sky Sports subscribers - of which I am one), all thoughts of Russian roubles, expensive season tickets, £90,000-a-week contracts and all of the depressing and truthful arguments you made, vanish from my mind. All I care about are the 11 players on the pitch trying to score a goal. And when I watch replays of Lampard going through on goal to win (or as you might say, buy) the Premiership title, I get goosebumps. Every time. So football fans might be mugs by paying a lot for tickets or TV, and certainly not as proactive as they might be in terms of trusts and the welfare of local teams, but my pseudo-religious passion for my team tells me that we are not all idiots" - Anon.

"Excellent article, but how about mentioning the EU attempts to try and break the monopoly that plugs the finances of the Premiership to the detriment of the other leagues? Why not mention Uefa's attempt to stop the richest clubs just buying up all the best players, by forcing a minimum of players nurtured at the clubs concerned? And what about the Champions League, which can be won by even a lowly-placed English side?" - Kester Clegg.

"Football is one of the greatest and most powerful things in the world. It is more than a sport, it is an economical gift. The amount of money and trade passed by football supporters that goes unnoticed is remarkable. So many sports retailers, shops, pubs and restaurants would lose so much money if we didn't have this; football creates many potential jobs for those who have that unique gift. Football gives our children hope and dreams. Not just our own children, but children of the third world. In places such as Brazil, there is extreme poverty and yet they still worship the beautiful game. Football is a lot more than a game. We should encourage others to become involved in the game... not deter them with articles such as Football Fans Are Idiots. Think about it" - Henderson 77.

HOW TO CHANGE THINGS

"What in reality can we do to turn around the way football is headed? How do we prevent the rich/poor gap widening ever further? How do we reduce the influence the premier sides have in the FA? What can I, as an individual, do to stop the plague of 'modern football'? How do I practically help the game get back to being as competitive and unpredictable as it used to be?" - Liam Day. Well...

"As is so often the case, continental Europe points the way forward. Ground-sharing, cheaper tickets and greater community involvement should, as you say, become the norm not the exception. I've always felt that it's a bit rich for people to complain about the craven behaviour of our politicians when few of us vote (bear with me here), or actually do anything to make them change. The same applies to football. If you don't like the way the club's being run, stop going, don't buy any bloody merchandise and/or mobilise fellow-minded fans. If you can't be bothered, stop moaning. Comrades, to the barricades!" - Ben Smith.

"I am very glad you draw attention to the work of football trusts. Only a month or so ago, I had the fortune of meeting a guy in a pub by the name of Dave Boyle. Dave works for Supporters Direct, and over the space of about an hour restored quite a lot of my faith in football. Even as a Manchester City fan he convinced me that the formation of FC United was based on the exact principles you speak of. Proper football fans sick of paying too much to see too little, wanting to go down to a park on a Saturday at 3pm and watch a team that cared, and they cared about. When he spoke of the supporters trusts I wasn't sure whether I wholly admired them for their actions, or was more overwhelmed by exactly how far a group of football fans can go" - Spencer Jones.

"For me, FC United is not about trying to spite some ruthless businessman who has taken over our club. Only a year previous United fans were trying to force Magnier and McManus out and then when they sell out to Glazer, they are called traitors: why? They had no loyalty to the club in the first place and shouldn't be expected to. For me, the formation of FC United is a completely different thing, it is a chance to take the sport back into our own hands, to re-establish all the things we supposedly love about the beautiful game. So long live FC United, AFC Wimbledon, Chesterfield, Stockport County, Exeter City and any other club where the fans have taken positive action to rectify the situation - now it's time for collective action. Time to expand our narrow one-club view and see the bigger picture" - Connor Murphy.

EXAMPLES FROM EUROPE

"I suppose many would accuse you of stating the bleeding obvious, which I suppose you did in a way. But the fact that nobody states it at all, or hardly ever, in the media, is perhaps the worst aspect of the whole sorry mess. I have two other favourite clubs apart from Charlton - Lille in France and Schalke 04 in Germany. Lille charge, on average, £14 a game for the best seats in the house. This is, lest we forget, the runner-up in one of Europe's best leagues. Schalke is an even more salutary experience: 62,000 people, standing behind the goals, great atmosphere without being too packed, decent beer at £2.30 a pint from what seemed like about 500 bar taps, and my ticket cost me £7. Some of the players are even home-grown lads. I think I also read recently in L'Equipe that Juventus have instigated a season ticket for women which works out at about £1 per league game and not much more for Champions League fixtures, although it would be too depressing to actually discover that this is true" - Paul Stump.

"While on a weekend stag do I visited the Olympic Stadium to watch Hertha Berlin v Eintracht Frankfurt. Tickets were less than £10 each (contrast this with the £39 I paid recently for an Arsenal v Fulham ticket), to sit in a wonderful 80,000-capacity stadium, beer at seat, with both sets of fans (attendance 49,000) singing their hearts out from kick-off to final whistle - a stark contrast to the Highbury Library. I was surprised to see a club treating their supporters so well, unlike the poor treatment most English fans allow themselves to be subject to" - Matthew Allgood.

"Spain's Liga, despite the odd challenge from Valencia, Deportivo, Atletico Madrid or Athletic Bilbao has been a two-team affair for as long as I can remember. Germany's Bundesliga is even worse - a one-horse race most seasons. This might simply be an inevitable development. In most industries, market forces eventually dictate the emergence of a handful of major companies. I believe the only way to counter the creation of an elite three would be running football as Americans run their basketball or American football league - salary caps, a draft of youth players, closed leagues and equitable distribution of TV revenues. It's a very curious arrangement, a sheer bit of communist thinking from the USA" - Pedro Ribeiro.

A SALARY CAP?

"They have one here in Australia in rugby league - a different team has won the title for the last six years running. If the Premiership had a salary cap there's no way Chelsea could have bought Wright-Phillips and Essien as there's no way their salaries would have fit under their cap. Finally, it's not entirely fair to compare the Premiership to F1, as at least in F1 you know there's always a chance of a bit of action in the form of a massive death-defying smash" - Greg Kane.

"While the teams are more competitive with each other (due to a very low salary cap), it feels very manipulated. It doesn't allow for great dynasties of sporting teams either. One year a team will win a Premiership and the next they won't even make the finals because their team is destroyed by the purchasing power of other sides. It feels a bit silly and unnatural. I like that it takes very careful management and excellent recruiting skills to produce a top side" - Noah Mesler.

NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL

"All the remarks you make are spot on and that is why I have turned my back on the big leagues and now watch local football. Myself and a few friends support Whyteleafe FC in Surrey, who compete in the Ryman League Division One. We know our players aren't great, but most are only on about £50- £80 a week, so at least we know that if they have a bad game, they are still trying their hardest. Sometimes, just sometimes, we get our rewards. We got to the first round proper of the FA Cup, and took Chester (then a league side) to a replay. We were also the only team to beat AFC Wimbledon at their place last year. We have even started to take our young family along as the atmosphere is friendly and safe. We can also use the clubhouse, so we can talk to players, and officials and even 'rival fans'. Only last year a referee came into the bar, bought us all a drink, then explained why he hadn't given us a penalty. You don't get that in the Premiership, where the refs aren't even allowed to defend themselves on TV, when Wenger or Ferguson have all but called them cheats in interviews" - Greg Barber.

MORE DISSENT

"I am surprised that I find myself replying to your piece 'Football Fans Are Idiots' but I am a little bored and the air-conditioning has stopped so I am a little hot and bothered. Hmm, where to start?

Season-ticket renewal: By its very nature there will always be a large percentage of renewals; human nature craves routine and ff you had a ticket last year why not this year? Quite often the ticket holder will sit close to family or friends or both so again it's another reason to renew.

Players: Does it matter if they don't like us as long as they deliver on the field? I have absolutely no desire to spend an evening in the company of Mr Beckham or Mr Owen, although Mr Owen's sister would be a different matter.

Salaries: If they are prepared to pay it, take it.

Standing: Are you serious? Hillsborough was the terrible incident that correctly sparked the need for a change in policy from standing to seated grounds. The situation was a disaster waiting to happen - in the 80s it was only by luck that more serious incidents didn't occur. Seating has had a significant effect on hooliganism in the ground and has also attracted more families to football due to the less hostile atmosphere. The atmosphere has certainly become less frenzied as a result but is that a bad thing?

Competitiveness: Please remember that the only club you are worried about is your own; not nice, but thankfully there isn't and shouldn't be any sentiment in sport .If the same clubs are at the top so what? I am a Birmingham fan and the situation at the top of the league has no bearing on my team, so why worry? Incidentally, we have benefited directly from the roubles as we have now taken three out-of-favour players from them. Super rich can be good for the rest of us.

Trust-owned clubs: Yawn. They are all small and will never do anything of note" - Craig.

"Although everything you stated is true, your piece is written purely from one perspective. There has to be something about such a devious, greedy, unfair industry that attracts so many idiots (myself included). What you didn't mention is that nothing else on earth can produce such a feeling of togetherness, bonding and belonging. Love is not too strong a word to use. Nothing else has been with me since birth. Nothing else created or maintained that father-son bond. Even at close to 30 years old, the main topic of conversation between my father and I is football. You mentioned pre-season friendlies. While they are completely meaningless and an obvious waste of time, effort and money, they prepare you for a new season, good or bad. Apart from that the 'product' is exceptional. Millions of people love, yes love, watching football. Don't forget that so many people just watch the game at home, at friends' homes and in pubs and don't spend a dime on season tickets or replica shirts. So why does it continue to be so popular? Simply because we love it" - Tony.

FINAL THOUGHTS, OBSERVATIONS...

"Thank you for pointing out the idiocies of football. I live and work in Thailand and it's no different here. English Premiership matches dominate the sports channels and the Thais can't get enough of it. However, there is a Buddhist temple, Wat Pariwas in the Chinatown area of Bangkok, which has taken the obsession with football to greater and totally ridiculous heights. Next to the statues of the Buddha is a small statue of David Beckham coated in gold, paid for and put there by one of the parishioners. Do we need any further proof that football is the contemporary religion?" - Bob Butterfield.

"I have never felt inclined to email a journalist, but your impassioned plea to change the game that is so sodden with money, greed and vile little men struck a chord with me. One of my main issues with football is how insular it is. In what other industry would someone who fails (quite spectacularly in many cases), be re-employed to manage and guide an international entity? For example, why would anyone hire Gerry Francis after he was quoted as saying a young Frenchman at Bordeaux by the name of Zinedine Zidane was 'too wooden' to play for Spurs? Or who would hire a man (Graeme Souness) who played one individual because he claimed to be the cousin of the then-world footballer of the year, George Weah? Idiots, that's who. It doesn't just end there though; expert summarisers who are paid to offer an insight to the viewing public are just as bad. Ray Wilkins will never tell me something about a game of football that I don't already know. When asked by Richard Keys what could be done about the England team and its imbalance, he said, after a five-second pause for thought, 'I don't know Richard'. Expert my arse, my mother could have said that" - Malcolm King.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Jetzt habe ich gerade in einem anderen Forum die CL-Kartenpreise Sturms anno 1999 gefunden:

das 3-er Pakte ab ÖS 1.700.-, die billigste Vollpreiskarte gegen ManU ÖS 800.-, die billigste Kinderkarte ÖS 250.- und alle ermäßigten Karten nur in Verbindung mit Vollpreiskarten.

Quelle: Das österreichweite Fanforum

Also in etwa eh das, was ich oben geschrieben habe. Nur noch irr. Kein Wunder, dass in Graz kaum wer diesen Größenwahnsinnigen leiden kann....

bearbeitet von neuron

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Teamspieler

798692[/snapback]

Lustiger Artikel. England hab ich ganz vergessen, war vor einigen Jahren beim Charity Shield im Wembley, habe für eine ermässigte Karte 50£ bezahlt, hab die aber nie bereut.

Und dass Fussballfans Idioten sind, wissma eh alle ;) !

Zum Vergleich noch: Kartenpreise in Mörbisch für die Seefestpiele: von 20€ (ganz aussen, ganz hinten) bis zu 91€. Würde sagen, um halbwegs was zu sehen, muss man mindestens 42€ ausgeben.

Kartenpreise fürs Novarock heuer: 100€ für keinen guten Sound, keine gute Sicht (Vidiwalls haben gefehlt), Parkplatz extra.

Bleib dabei, 30€-70€ Vollpreis wär für mich ok, so lange es (tw auch stärker) ermässigte für Jugendliche, Frauen, Kinder gibt. Sonst wird es für eine Familie wirklich zu teuer.

Die Kartenpreise vom Kartnig sind a Hammer. Ermässigte nur in Verbindung mit Vollpreis ist einfach unglaublich. Dass der noch immer Präsident von dem Verein ist, ist eigentlich ein Wunder...

bearbeitet von Bimbo Binder

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast Cosa Nostra

sorry, aber ich glaub das liest hier keiner durch zumindest nicht ganz :laugh:

wenn doch RESPEKT :clap:

ich hoffe auch das die Kartenpreise nicht zu teuer werdn weil mein budget enorm tief liegt.... :nope:

und ich würd doch zu gern alle 3 Spiele sehen...

bearbeitet von Cosa Nostra

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag