3 qualifying roundes Ë× 2005-06 Lokomotiv - Rapid

holcipers

Wahnsinniger Poster
und nun in meinen "guten" englisch!:

----------------------------------------------------------------

come says to every people, scream it in the world

come says to every people, the championsleauge-winner is in hütteldorf at home!

hat ja fast schon kult-status :D

Heshi, Sehr interessant! :) Und was dir erinnert meinen deutsch? :)

an nichts besonderes - solche deutsch-kenntnisse sind nicht unüblich in diesem forum. :D

bearbeitet von m@x

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Für immer und dich!
that last year we dominated the austrian championship and, as a kind of therapy for the supporters of viennas other club, magna, we did not beat them once in the championship. so, the team is very social and nice.

Der Satz gefällt mir am allerbesten, einfach nur leiwaund. :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Grüne Dressen - Grüne Scheine - Grüne Brille

2 European cup finals: 1985 (Cup Winner's Cup) & 1996 (UEFA-Cup)

Sehr peinlich, Herr Mod, hab sogar ich als "Feind" gewußt... :D;)

okay, so i will also write in english (soory for my poor english ;-) )

what cmburns said was, that rapid vienna was not in the uefa cup final in 1996. It was also the cup winners cup final. And this man (neuron) calls himself a board-moderator ( :D )

my feeling for the first match against lok is not the best one... With Radek Bejbl there is injured a very important player for our defense. So i think, that it could be very difficult do stop the counterattacks from your team. but we will see and die hope dies at last.

----

und jeder der jetzt über mein englisch lacht --> :finger:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Teamspieler

hi holcipers !

Many rapidfans are sceptical about this match. Our side is not in the shape of the champions season 2 months ago and besides almost our whole defense is knocked out with serious injuries. Lokomotiv seems to be a tactically well adjusted team not losing a game since sept. 2004. I see the chances for Lok @ 70:30 considering Rapid has problems against defensive, disciplined teams. Rapid currently is known for their good offense and nice style of play altough i fear our players won't be able to reach their full potential against your side. They dont have enough international experience to play their best against lokomotive.

Last year we eliminated Kazan 3-2 on aggregate just to face Sporting Lissabong who later joined CSKA in the Uefa Cup final. A 2-0 defeat in Lisboa was followed by a 0-0 draw in Vienna. In Lisboa our side played pretty well but our forwards failed cowardly to score a goal. This was due to the lack of international experience and i think this is what will break our neck again this year.

I am still looking forward to the matches and I hope Rapid will surprise me.

greets to moskow =)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Verantwortliche: Bitte lesen!

Die hope, die? Diese Simpsons-Folge kennt sicher jeder:

"Nein, das ist deutsch und heißt: Die, Bart, die!"

"Wer deutsch spricht, kann kein schlechter Mensch sein!"

:D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Leistungsträger
FdL68, Natürlich! Wie solchem großen Klub, wie die Lokomotive ohne Web-Seite?!

Die offizielle Web-Seite des Klubs: http://www.lokomotiv.ru

Die offizielle Web-Seite der Fans: http://www.bronepoezd.ru

Willkommen!  Immer warten wir! 

Du weißt russisch?

я студент!

да я говорю по-русски не хорошо :schluchz:

как тебя завут? ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Silver Torah
я студент!

да я говорю по-русски не хорошо :schluchz:

как тебя завут? ;)

Russisch im Anfangsstadium? ;)

Habs vier Semester lang gelernt, jedoch jetzt die letzten zwei Semester nicht mehr und daher schon wieder fast alles vergessen - aktiv, weil passiv verlernt man das Ganze gottseidank nicht so schnell.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Leistungsträger

[OT]ich hab 10 doppelstunden gehabt als freifach in der 2. hak...mehr kann ich noch nicht :( :(

aber neben deutsch, englisch, französisch, slowakisch, tschechisch noch russisch zu können is von vorteil ;)

dafür versteh ich aber gut was die zilina fans über die veilchen lästern ;):feier::feier::feier: [OT]

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Hello, friends!

___

RAPID FAN,

I very much regret, that the text written by me very difficult to understand. I wrote it through the online-interpreter, and, as I at all do not know German could how check translation quality. Henceforth, I shall write in English.

The amendments to my mistakes with cyrillics in the previous message:

1) Aller Wahrscheinlichkeit nach, wird íè÷üÿ. Last word - drawn game.

2) Reihe nach in die Zahl 16 ñèëüíåéøèõ der Kommandos Europas. 16 strongest.

3) Oder der Sieg uber Èíòåðíàöèîíàëå 3:0. Selb 5:1 mit Àíäåðëåõòîì... With Inter 3:0, 5:1 with Anderleht.

4) Ja, erinnern wir uns auch ausgezeichnet jene ïåðåèãðîâêó mit Tirol. A word on cyrillics - gjdnjhyfz buhf.

5) ìîíîãî ist mehr es, als fur jeden russischen Klub. A word on cyrillics - it is a lot of.

___

Stanley-Green-White-Stiff,

How I have understood, the slow Motion has sufferred a unique home defeat in the last season from a Ruby? Or you had in view of a Championship of Austria?

I too am declined to an idea, that in a match in Vienna of the winner will not be. The result large as will not be 0:0 or 1:1 a maximum.

___

ante jazic,

Well, very rich it is too strongly said! How on yours, the annual budget of club of 50 millions Euro is a very rich club?

Yes, we last Saturday have beaten a record Spartak, which kept since 1995! :) And our team is not going to to stop on achieved! :)

At the Locomotive in Russia same. As soon as to club the success has come, it(him) began to hate the fans of other teams. It is normal reaction. We in Russia in this occasion have saying: " a Dog Bark - the caravan goes ".:)

Yes, most likely, plane with the fans of the Locomotive will arrive in Vienna. The club firm "Lokotyr" organizes trip on a match. Cost 400 Euro. Well, and In Moscow on a stadium "Lokomotiv" Slow motion will wait for 28000 fans of the Locomotive! :)

About danger of life in Moscow is a myth of the Europeans. And the bears on streets too do not go! :) To a stadium in Moscow to go so safely, as, for example, in London or Madrid. It is especially convenient to go on stadium "Lokomotiv". First, at the Locomotive the quietest fans from all clubs of Premiere - league, secondly, stadium protects during a match the private security enterprise. Thirdly, the sectors have precise ðåçãðàíè÷åíèå for various groups of the fans: fans of Lokomotiv, the family sector (with a children's room), guest sector, and as "aquarium" for the especially violent fans of the opponent is simple the fans. On other stadiums as it is safe, but is not so comfortable! :)

___

rigobert.song,

The match in Moscow will broadcast, most likely, " First channel ". Or "Sports", that are less probable.

___

neuron,

Thanks for the story about your club. It appears, you have more titles, than at the Locomotive. Even European cups took! Is healthy!:)

___

rapid4ever,

The Locomotive too has traumas. We already are more than month we play without our captain playing playmaker Dmitrij Loskov! Besides ours is injured best player Marat Ismailov (Ballak - %*^%$R^!!!). And basic attacking Dmitriy Sichev very strongly beat on legs in last match with Rabotnichki! And in general, the team now plays a background of strong weariness.

___

Jackyll,

Locomotive on past Saturday in a match, tremendous on heat, has beaten CSKA 3:2. CSKA are our main competitors and enemies. And today plays of Kazan with a Ruby, well familiar to you.

___

FdL68,

Ïðèâåò! Ìåíÿ çîâóò Àëåêñåé. Ïî-ìîåìó, òû ïèøåøü ïî-ðóññêè äîâîëüíî-òàêè íå ïëîõî. ;) Òû æèâåøü â Ðîññèè?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bialo Czerwoni
come says to every people, scream it in the world

come says to every people, the championsleauge-winner is in hütteldorf at home!

Hütteldorf = hovelvillage (freely translated) = a part of vienna's 14th district where our holy stadium stands :grün:

bearbeitet von XXXJUDGEXXX

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I'll be back!
what to say about rapid? rapid is close to religion. or to express it in other words, it´s the football equivalent of dostojevskji, it is almost impossible do not love the club. when you read here in this forum and get the impression that not every austrian loves rapid, this is true just because austria-vienna is the homeland of self-pity and the inventor of self-betrayel. supporters of other clubs in austria are therefore somehow tricky to describe. i think they all would love to feel the glory of rapid, but they hate themselves.

:yes::super:

super formuliert!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag