3 qualifying roundes Ë× 2005-06 Lokomotiv - Rapid

holcipers

Weils, meiner Meinung nach, einfach unnötig ist auf einen Titel stolz zu sein, den man gerade in dem Jahr errungen hat, als ein menschenverachtendes Regime, in einem Angriffskreg, Millionen Russen niedermetzelte oder verhungern liess. Besonders pikant wirds dadurch, wenn man das einem Russen unter die Nase reibt. Und ich fühl mich immer noch als Östereicher und dadurch haben deutsche Meistertitel, für mich, nichts in einer Statistik eines sterreichischen Teams verloren.

Wie gesagt, ich bin auf diesen Titel nicht stolzer, als auf andere. Habe, als damals nicht dabei gewesener, ohnehin keinen persönlichen Bezug dazu. Sollte einfach als Aufstellung diverser Vereinserfolge dienen.

Ist wohl Geschmackssache, aber ich für meinen Teil seh' das Problem in der Praxis hier nicht, ebenso wenig, wie der Lok-Fan, für den ich diese kleine Zusammenstellung geschrieben habe. (siehe seine Antwort auf meine Auflistung)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Posting-Pate
@ianrush

ist das deine verarbeitung von Neid weil Rapid jetzt bessere Chancen hat um in die CL zu kommen ?

Das glaube ich nicht, da Liverpool mit ZSKA Sofia einen doch schlagbaren Gegner zugelost bekommen hat. :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Hi!

FdL68,

At you at schools teach Russian? It is very pleasant to hear! :) I think, that you on Russian had excellent estimation, as your Russian practically is faultless! :) Then some more such question: whence at you Russian keyboard?

___

rigobert.song,

Yes, the majority of teams is spent by the large money for the not so good players. And the players of a world level simply do not want to go in our championship. This year has surprised with loud purchases Dynamo, having bought up half of modular Portugal, but it yet does not give result, and they is strong îñåëè in the bottom part of the tournament table. It is connected in many respects to bad quality of the Russian football fields, on which the class players can not use the engineering. But the large importance has also that the majority of the foreign players come simply to earn of money. Prestige of a team, for which they act for them that does not mean. They are not spread in game completely.

By the way, for the sake of justice, the Locomotive does not receive money from petroleum. At it the main sponsor Russian Iron dear.

The bad rating of the Russian clubs in Europe can be connected that at us the championship passes on cèñòåìå spring - autumn. And, when almost in one year after termination a championship it is necessary to play to Europe, clubs borrowed good places in a past season, Already have lost the good form. Examples: Spartak-2002, CSKA-2003, Rubin-2004, Kriliya Sovietov-2005.

Our players prefer to play of Russia and to not go in foreign championships. Same Ismailov invited in an Arsenal, Rum and Bavaria, but he has remained in the Locomotive. Sichev there was a year in Olimpiqe (Marseilles), but has returned to Russia.

The exact information on compilation: a match will show on the First channel in a direct ether.

___

Jackyll,

After a match with a Ruby Sichev the club bus could not itself reach. At him a strong trauma of a knee. :(Under the preliminary information of the doctors, he can not more play this year! :(Now he is sent in Germany on operation.

Ismailov, on hearings, because of a trauma in general is going to to finish career! :(

Loskov too it is improbable, that will leave in Vienna.

___

neuron, ianrush, :)

The guys, do not quarrel! :) that terrible. It is a history. I you see too have listed achievement of the Locomotive of times of the Soviet Union. And in general, it is not necessary to prevent football and politics! :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

I think, the "Soviet Sports " after a match Rapid-Austria will be interesting to interview of one of the trainers of the Locomotive to the newspaper to you.

The trainer of "Locomotive" Uyrij Baturenko: At Austria on "Loko" a tooth!

Igor Zetilov

FOOTBALL

The trainer of "Locomotive" Uyrij Baturenko on Saturday looked through a match of a championship of Austria "Rapid" — "Austria". In him the contender of the railwaymen on the third qualifying round of League of the champions has changed constant of the competitors — 3:1. The bell of the correspondent "SS" has found Baturenko in Austria.

— In what style plays Viennese "Rapid"?

— The team alternates fine and average grazed with long transfers for backs of the defence counsels. When necessary, "Rapid" applies power pressure.

— It is possible to name this style modern?

— No doubt. "Rapid" and itself plays, and anothers gives.

— To what Russian team your nearest contender is similar?

— (After meditation.) Perhaps, on "Spartak". But not that, fifty years' prescription, and on modern.

— Who has liked you from the players?

— Good goalkeeper, high attacking Marek Kincl, which constantly tries to render pressure and at the same time òåõíè÷åí. But most of all I liked floor - protection Rapid. In her — the skilled players. It is necessary to disperse attack, they do it, and when it is necessary — force down rate.

— For last five years "Locomotive" twice met the Austrian teams - GAK and "Tirol". How in comparison with them is looked "Rapid"?

— To compare very difficultly. I shall say only, as then the Austrian clubs looked very well. Especially "Tirol" in repeated game. Since then, is convinced, the Austrian football became faster and, hence, more strongly.

— In Austria remember about those meetings?

— Certainly, and everyone wish "Rapid" to take a revenge at once both for "Tirol", and for GAK.

— What stadium plays "Rapid"?

— The Arena only football also contains 28 000 spectators. By something on capacity is similar to ours, Locomotive.

— How think, a match "Rapid" — "Locomotive" will pass at complete tribunes?

— Is sure in it. The tribunes were complete and at meeting "Rapid" — "Austria". On a stadium have announced, that on our meeting there were not sold only 6000 tickets. So the spectators after final were sent in turn behind the tickets on game of August 10. I think, there will be a decent excitement.

— How have apprehended in "Rapid" that fact, what they should meet "Locomotive"?

— They consider it not as the most bad variant. But constantly speak, that a task at "Rapid" — to make the way in a group stage.

— How regard chances the sports journalists?

— As about equal — fifty on fifty.

— In an arrangement "Rapid" already know about a trauma Dmitriy Sichev?

— Still no. I have found out about her only in Sunday and was very much afflicted.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

neuron, ianrush, :)

The guys, do not quarrel! :) that terrible. It is a history. I you see too have listed achievement of the Locomotive of times of the Soviet Union. And in general, it is not necessary to prevent football and politics! :)

Well, that just was a slight disagreement between ian & me. No prob. ;) I agree with you on keeping football and politics apart (if I got you right here :)), as good as possible. BTW, sorry for the short German language intermezzo. I'll keep it in English in this thread in future again...

And thanks for posting the interesting interview with your coach here!

bearbeitet von neuron

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

and dear holcipers, what are your impressions now?

i think, we saw a great game yesterday. honestly, i didnt expect lok to be that strong. our side was good, but we always had to fight very hard to go forward.

so, therefore, lok is now the clear favorit, but we will try very hard in moskava!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag