Hello from England!

Postinho
I cannot read Austrian! :D

you need to know that its not german what they are talking. :D its a special accent and i think you might understand it if you have learned PERFECT german and after that, lived 5 years in the same area as they do since they are born. then you might understand em when they are talking or writing ... :p

anyway, if you have some spare time while your trip drive to SALZBURG and take a look at the new EM stadium. ;) we got a nice supporters area there, its about 5000, nearly as big as your whole stadium. :feier:;)

bearbeitet von dafLo

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Are you going .... e17 ? ... I can't get time off work ... :aaarrrggghhh:

Sixfields boy; Yeah, booked the flight and hotel, just trying to work out the train timetable travelling from Linz to the games, and bearing in mind both kick offs are in the evening.

Did I dream it or did you post on another board that you would be going?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Nihilist

has anybody of you guys already a clue where the match will take place? (maybe the cobblers are better informed than we are, i can't find any information on the ried-homepage)

as i (and some other ried fans) live in linz it could be great fun to meet and hang out in one of the dozens of pubs in austria's steel-city. i'm sure we'll also find some kind of english or irish pub for our english friends if austrian beer isn't your cup of tea :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

The match is to be played on July 5th at 18.30 at a venue in the Reid region. (not confirmed yet)

I will be in local bars in Linz (prefer them than Irish pubs) so perhaps I will see you around!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Pass And Move - It's The Liverpool Groove
We have the same problem in England .... we can't understand what the Liverpool fans are saying .....  :happy:

:love:

Northampton is on my list for a visit during my next trip to Liverpool.

bearbeitet von ianrush

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Europaklassespieler
We have the same problem in England .... we can't understand what the Liverpool fans are saying .....

sometimes it might be better if you don't understand the scousers...

what i'd like to know, have your team ever played in league one or the championship as well?

by the way, does Paul Gascoine still play for Boston Utd in legue two? quite a famous player for this league....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fly like an airliner

AUS: Ich denke, daß es Obertraun ist. Es gibt die erste Mannschaft Gruppe und herum 100 Ventilatoren, die ich schätze.

Der Satz haut alles weg ;) Macht Fans zu Ventilatoren ;)

Dont admit that it´s unimportant ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

sometimes it might be better if you don't understand the scousers...

what i'd like to know, have your team ever played in league one or the championship as well?

by the way, does Paul Gascoine still play for Boston Utd in legue two? quite a famous player for this league....

No, Gazza left Boston before we played them in the season.

The Last time we played in League One was in 2003 when we were relegated to League Two, which we have reached Play Offs in 2 seasons in a row and then lost. We have been favourites for the league both times, and finished 6th and then 7th.

We once played in the Premiership or as it was called 'Division 1' in 1966, but we got relegated after one season. The Last time we played in the Championship standard was in the 60's too.

We have been bouncing around the 3rd and 4th divisions for years, but we have gone through some major changes, moving to our new Ground, staving off Financial worries etc... We even finished bottom of the entire football League in 1993, but we stayed up due to the team being top of the Conference's Ground standard.

:v:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag