CIRO FERRARA nun im Jugendbereich von Juventus

fino alla fine

Ferrara reveals future plans

Ciro Ferrara, who yesterday made his 500th Serie A appearance, will join the Juventus youth sector next season.

The 38-year-old will hang up his boots at the end of the current campaign but says he won’t be leaving the Italian giants.

"I’ll still be a part of the environment here," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper. "I’ll work as a director in the youth system.

"I want to transmit some of my experience to boys who are just about to enter the football world, a world that can be difficult at the start."

Ferrara, who was given a standing ovation by the Juve faithful at the Delle Alpi during the 2-0 win over Parma on Sunday, will wave goodbye to his playing days in a farewell game in his hometown of Napoli on June 9.

The former Italian international won two Serie A titles with Napoli before joining the Turin outfit in 1994. He’s now on the verge of collecting his sixth Scudetto with Juve.

channel4.com

Ferrara To Join Juve Youth Setup

Veteran Juventus defender Ciro Ferrara revealed his plans for the future after making his 500th Serie A appearance in the 2-0 win over Parma on Sunday.

The former Napoli stopper, who is set to win his sixth Scudetto with Juve, will retire at the end of the season.

"I’ll work as a director in the youth system,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I want to transmit some of my experience to boys who are just about to enter the football world, a world that can be difficult at the start."

goal.com

:super: Finde ich natürlich toll das uns so ein erfahrener Spieler erhalten bleibt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo

Richtige Entscheidung. Er ist ein Sypathieträger und absolut ehrlicher Arbeiter. Wird die Sache sicher gut machen.

Zu seinem Abschiedsspiel in Neapel soll auch Diego Armando Maradonna kommen, sein bester Freund aus Napoli-Zeiten...

bearbeitet von Tom.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Waldorf&Statlers Kommentar - siehe Signatur!

Zu seinem  Abschiedsspiel in Neapel soll auch Diego Armando Maradonna kommen, sein bester Freund aus Napoli-Zeiten...

Als Ball :???::D;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...

Zu seinem  Abschiedsspiel in Neapel soll auch Diego Armando Maradonna kommen, sein bester Freund aus Napoli-Zeiten...

Als Ball :???::D;)

Des wär ein bissl grob-vielleicht als Buffetpersonal... :laugh:

oder als drogenspürhund.... :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 4 weeks later...
Parma nel cuore!

Heute findet das Abschiedsspiel "Ciro Ferrara Goodbye Football" im San Paolo in Napoli statt. Mit dabei sind viele ehamalige Teamkollegen von ihm von Napoli und Juventus, auch Diego Maradona ist dabei.

Das Spiel wird auf SKY übertragen, wers haben will soll mich per PM kontaktieren ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

1-0 für Napoli, Torschütze Ferrara in der 15. Minute :D

Bei Napoli spielen zB. Careca, F.Cannavaro, Ferrara, Zola, Alemao oder auch die SKY-Kommentatoren Bagni und Mauro.

Bei Juventus spielen einige aktuelle Juventini (Zebina, Zambrotta, Trez, Nedved, Buffon, Thuram, DP), dazu Zidane, Deschamps und Vialli.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

schade dass er nicht spielen konnte

wie ist das spiel ausgegangen?

Welcome home Diego

Friday 10 June, 2005

Diego Maradona returned to Naples on Thursday for the first time in 14 years.

The Napoli legend was back for former teammate Ciro Ferrara’s farewell match, along with 70,000 Napoli fans. Although he was given a standing ovation as he jogged around the pitch, the Argentine World Cup winner could not take any part in the match.

“I'm not playing because I can't manage it,” stated Maradona. “I had a try with my brothers, but my knee is out of action and it needs operating. But tonight I am going to be on the field with my teammates to be close to Ciro Ferrara. He is leaving football, but he will not leave our hearts because he is a great man.”

Ferrara retires with eight Scudetti – two with Napoli and six with Juventus – and starts work in pre-season as a youth team Coach with the Bianconeri. His farewell match pitted past and present Napoli stars against their Juventus counterparts. The Azzurri ran out 4-1 winners, with Ferrara netting the first goal.

After the game, Maradona revealed that he plans to return to Naples in the future for his own farewell game. “I couldn't do it tonight, but if it is possible I will come back again to Naples because I want to play my last game here,” he said. “I want to say a huge thank you to the people. The heart of Naples beats forever with me and my heart is with them.”

Maradona joined Napoli in 1984 and helped them win two Serie A titles, the Italian Cup and the 1989 UEFA Cup.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_ita...lia/jun10b.html

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo

Ferrara retires with eight Scudetti – two with Napoli and six with Juventus – and starts work in pre-season as a youth team Coach with the Bianconeri. His farewell match pitted past and present Napoli stars against their Juventus counterparts. The Azzurri ran out 4-1 winners, with Ferrara netting the first goal.

4:1 für Napoli, steht eh im von dir geposteten Text! :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

4:1 für Napoli, steht eh im von dir geposteten Text! :D

peinlich

hab ich anscheinend überlesen.

hier die torschützen:

15' pt Ferrara, 1' st Careca, 10' st Pecchia, 12' st Ravanelli (J), 16' st Muro

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

Careca hat kein Tor gemacht, das war Daniel Fonseca.

Die Emotionen von gestern kann man einfach nicht in Worte fassen, das war ein Wahnsinn. Maradona und Ferrara hatten etwa 10 Bodyguards und selbst das war zu wenig, die waren beide total eingeengt als sie eine Ehrenrunde machen wollten (Maradona vor dem Spiel, Ferrara danach).

Diego ist teilweise auch ausgerastet, hat Fotografen weggestoßen und war schon ziemlich zornig dass sie ihn so eingeengt haben, er wollte sich einfahc nur vom ganzen Publikum feiern lassen :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag