SUCHE Hundenamen

NEPOCADNEZA

legende

Interessant wär auch ein Tier (oder auch Mensch) nach geschlechtsspezifischen Merkmalen zu benennen. Lustig wird das dann, wenn's dann in die weibliche/männliche Form umgewandelt wird. Hodin, Penisin, Vagino...

bearbeitet von Relii

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

"A dog named SEX"

Everybody that has had a dog has named him" Rover "or" Buddy. I call mine Sex.

Sex has been embarrasing to me. When I went to city hall to renew his license. I told the clerk I wanted to have a license for Sex; he said he would like one too.

Then I said, "But this is a dog" He said he did`nt care what she looked like. Then I said, "You don`t understand. I have had Sex since I was nine years old. " He said I must have been quite a kid.

When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me ,And a special room for Sex.

He said that every room was for Sex.I said, "You don`t understand,Sex keeps me awake at night" The clerk said " me too".

One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began The dog ran away and a contestant asked me why I was standing there looking around. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me that I should have sold my own tickets. "but you don`t understand, " I said I hoped to have Sex on tv. "He called me a showoff.

When my wife and I seperated,we went to court to fight for custody of the dog.I said "your honor,I had Sex before I was married". the judge said " me too" I told him that after I was seperated, Sex left me. He said , "Me too".

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking around town for him. A cop came over an asked me,"What are you doing in this alley at 4.00 in the morning." I said I was looking for Sex........ My case comes up in the morning

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag