Chelsea an Joaquin interessiert

Savio

let 'em come
Real Betis winger Joaquin has said he would be tempted by a move to Chelsea.

The £20m-rated Spain international, 23, tormented England in the friendly loss at the Bernabeu in November and has been linked with a number of top clubs.

"I've heard the offer is very big and I know Chelsea are a very big club but for me money was never the issue," the Daily Mirror quoted Joaquin as saying.

"Football is the only issue for me. My friend (Arsenal star Jose) Reyes tells me good things about English football."

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is reported to have been following the player for several months, and the Mirror claims the Stamford Bridge club has made a bid of £30m.

Betis president Manuel Ruiz de Lopera admitted that the club would be willing to talk if the right bid was made.

"All things are negotiable in this world," he said.

Manchester United are also thought to be interested, although they are unlikely to match Chelsea's financial muscle, having paid £30m for Wayne Rooney in the summer.

Joaquin said: "I have always loved Manchester United but personally the main club of the last two seasons has been Chelsea.

"All the players these days want to play for Chelsea and today with Mourinho they will get even better."

BBC

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

let 'em come
Haben die zu wenig Kicker?

Das nicht, aber Geld wie Heu. :D

Ich denke Joaquin wird ein weiterer Fall eines Spielers sein, der um eine gehörige Ablösesumme wechselt, einen langfristigen Vertrag unterschreibt und nach einem Jahr unglücklich beim Verein ist, weil er sich nicht durchsetzen kann.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag