Info about FC Utrecht

Danke für alles und viel Erfolg!
Are you coming to Utrecht at 16 december ?

Yes I will! Maybe i will stay till sunday in Utrecht. A friend told me about nice shops there :D Does there any cheap hotels there?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Danke für alles und viel Erfolg!
There are many hotels in Utrecht , i don't really now witch one is the cheapest, in what of kind price you think of and i can maybe look for you? And nice shops enough :super: in Utrecht

I will stay for 3 nights and I wont pay more then 200 Euro for it.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hahaha great stay in Holland :smoke: ......

I don't really think but i hope mine FC Utrecht goes to the next round , Austria is doing very well at the moment i see, 1 goal against them in 9 matches.....thats good

But we standing also good in our competition at this moment second place we've beat Feyenoord for few weeks ago with 0-3 in Rotterdam and also we've beaten Ajax in Amsterdam for the Johan Cruijff Cup, thats between the cupwinner and competition winner in Holland , we've beat them in Amsterdam with 2-4, and 2 weeks later we played again in Amsterdam and played for the competition 1-1.

We shall see.....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ergänzungsspieler
Normally 18000-20000 people are now in the stadium and with uefa matches most of the time sold out ......

divivide that by 3 and you have the approximate attendance in our "franz horr" stadium. but, as you may know, our uefacup home matches take place ion another stadium in vienna. it's called happel stadium and has 50.000 seats. but sadly its not a ral soccer stadium, the fans are rather far off the pitch.

greets!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag