Best Regards from Zaragoza

Bober

Anfänger
Welcome here !!

What do you really think about "Austria Wien"?  Perhaps this step in vienna is an easy one? And what do you think about the single players (Rushfeld, Vastic, Vachousek, Sionko, ...) ?

du glaubst doch nicht wirklich das man eure eierkicker europaweit gut kennt :nein:

Hello from another Zaragoza's fan.

I must say that the Czech Vachousek and Vastic are two players that we must take care of them, and maybe they aren't stars in the european football, but I think both plays well.

Also I think the group is more difficult that it seems. Maybe teams didn't have the fame of italian on english teams, but Brugge, and your team are league leaders (I think), Utrecht is 3rd in the Dutch one (Before Feyenoord, for example), and Dnipro was third last year, behind Dinamo Kiev and Shaktar Doneskt, which are playing champions. Ans also, we play UEFA Cup, because we win Spanish Cup, beating Real Madrid. So I think isn't possible to say a team that sures will go throught next stage or will not classify.

Good luck

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Waldorf&Statlers Kommentar - siehe Signatur!
Hi! To every people. I´m Zaragoza´s Supporter How you doing? As you now we´ll play with you in Wien, your beatiful city. I think that a lot of supporters from my team will travel to Austria.

Our Stadium is for 35.000 people, and normally we have 28.000 - 30.000 people every Sundays. Our strong ultra group is Ligallo Fondo Norte (LFN).

We have some good players like Savio, Milito, Galletti, Javi Moreno...

If you have some questions, just tell me.

Good luck and see you soon.

some facts about Austria Magna:

Magna has about 20-35 Fans (also called Consumers) and a Stadium called Horrorplace.

In Austrias squad are technically highlevel players like Dospel and Troyanski.

:laugh::laugh:

normalerweise bin ich nicht so, aber wenn jetzt jeder grüne hier unnötigen müll ablässt wär ich......neid is was tolles

:support: für so einen scheiß wär mal eine sperre fällig.......... :angry:

ps: jeder rapidler der konstruktiv mitposten will is natürlich herzlich willkommen :yes::hammer:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
Bober, please excuse our little "excursion" in German; it was off-topic, because one of the (few) cabrones imbéciles that post here felt like provoking the others.

Great picture!

I already wrote a lot about Austria in YOUR forum; if there is anything more specific that you want to know, let us know either here or at AupaZaragoza. :ears:

I would like you to tell me a little about Leo Ponzio; I think there were some passport problems at the start of the season when I was in Zaragoza, so I have no idea what type of player he is. I just heard that he was important for your team.

Oh, and would you please promise to beat Utrecht at La Romareda? ;):feier:

Leonardo Ponzio is good player, but his first season in Spain it wasn´t so good, so now he has problems to play in first squad. Originally he plays life defensive mildfielder, but now he play like right back, cause our capitan, Cuartero have a serious contusion.

And about Utrecht... We will beat them. :v:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Visca el Barca! Seis Campeones!

Holà Bober y Nexus6!

Thansk for your info on Real Zaragoza,we are very much looking forward to the match against your team... :)

I hope that both our teams will succeed in getting into the round of the last 32,but we'll see eventually in December...

One personal question though,dose Gabriel Milito have his own homepage?As I'm a huge fan of Argentinian football,I would be very interested in this...

Thanks in advance! :)

Hasta luego.... :D

P.S.: Also ich finds amüsant wieviel Freizeit GWM und skeletore scheinbar haben,anscheinend ist die Nachmittagsbetreuung in der Schule ausgefallen... 8P Mehr kann man zu euch Leuchten nicht sagen,ich finds schade,denn durch so Typen wie ihr es seid,werden automatisch alle Grünen als Idioten bezeichnet (und vice versa),wobei das überhaupt nicht der Fall ist (siehe z.B. Green Magic,und viele andere)...

Aber wenn man scheinbar kein Englisch kann,und sonst auch nix objektives zur Diskussion beitragen kann,sollt man lieber auf gut wienerisch gesagt : "Die Pappn net aufreissen"... :support::mad:

bearbeitet von ilprincipe

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

C'mon you Irons!

Alle neidgeplagten Grünen, die nichts zur "Diskussion" beisteuern wollen, sollten sich bitte wieder in ihre Löcher verkriechen, weinen und uns nicht weiter belästigen

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Danke für alles und viel Erfolg!
Hi! To every people. I´m Zaragoza´s Supporter How you doing? As you now we´ll play with you in Wien, your beatiful city. I think that a lot of supporters from my team will travel to Austria.

Our Stadium is for 35.000 people, and normally we have 28.000 - 30.000 people every Sundays. Our strong ultra group is Ligallo Fondo Norte (LFN).

Magna has about 20-35 Fans (also called Consumers) and a Stadium called Horrorplace.

Na toll, bist stolz darauf das gleiche Niveau von GWM zu haben :super: Solche seichten Schmäh :nein:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Danke für alles und viel Erfolg!
Aber wenn man scheinbar kein Englisch kann,und sonst auch nix objektives zur Diskussion beitragen kann,sollt man lieber auf gut wienerisch gesagt : "Die Pappn net aufreissen"... :support::mad:

Englisch :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Der GWM kann ja nicht einmal Deutsch :laugh:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Englisch :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Der GWM kann ja nicht einmal Deutsch :laugh:

Da hast auch wieder Recht,aber wenn ich das geschrieben hätt,dann wär er wieder in seiner vaterländischen Ehr' verletzt...Jetzt postet er wenigstens nicht mehr in dem Thread...

Demnach:

Mission Accomplished :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

:nein:

ja klar ein hofmann und ein kincl sind welt stars :laugh:

meine güte wie dumm kann man sein...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
welcome bober!

are u going to travel to vienna, or will u stay at home?

it will be a nice match. :super:

I won´t go to Viena because I came back from Poland 10 days ago and I spent a lot of money over there. I can´t make more efforts. It´s a pitty.

Cheers.

P.D: Milito´s page is under construction

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

welcome bober!

are u going to travel to vienna, or will u stay at home?

it will be a nice match.  :super:

I won´t go to Viena because I came back from Poland 10 days ago and I spent a lot of money over there. I can´t make more efforts. It´s a pitty.

Cheers.

P.D: Milito´s page is under construction

Muchas gracias por la informacion sobre/para :???: la "homepage" de Gabriel Milito... (sorry for my bad Spanish,I'm just learning in my first year now... :D I hope you understand what I wanted to say... :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag