Sporting fan here!

Sporting

Tribünenzierde

Hi all Rapid fans!

I'm a Sporting Lisbon fan, and i would to talk a little bit about our coming game if that's possible ;)

so what result are you hoping to get?

anyway what ever comes out of the game I would like to welcome all of you to our country & Stadium :clap:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Kennt das ASB in und auswendig

What a shame...

Austria Vienna really has nothing to do with Rapid Vienna, trust me *fg*.

Austria is the glory of Vienna, Rapid is just a small club at the border to Lower Austria, also known as "FC Purkersdorf" *g*.

I´m an Austria Vienna supporter, but for Austrian soccer I hope, that Rapid will win against Benfica.....sorry.....Sporting *fg*.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Superstar
Hi all Rapid fans!

I'm a Sporting Lisbon fan, and i would to talk a little bit about our coming game if that's possible ;)

so what result are you hoping to get?

anyway what ever comes out of the game I would like to welcome all of you to our country & Stadium :clap:

Hello!

We hope to get a 2:0 (in lisbon for lisbon)

In Vienna we expect to get a 4:0 :winke::winke::winke:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Mozart would have enjoyed this
oops sorry... i don't understand a word of german... so i've mistaken Rapid for Austria Vienna... :glubsch:

:D I guess you've started out on the wrong foot... ;)

As long as you don't call us "Rapid fans" any more...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Weltklassecoach
Yes, i will support Sporting! :support:

I'm very confident that Lisboa will win :happy:

genau, richtig! da freut er sich der austrianer, wenn die oesterr. klubs ausscheiden! aber kein problem die austria wird wie jedes jahr einen haufen punkte fuer die uefa 5 jahreswertung einfahren :hammer:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast Blanchard15

Na und? Wieviele Rapidler glaubst du ärgerm sich wenn Austria gegen Legia Warschau ausscheidet??? Vermutlich nicht sehr viele....

Ich bin Austria-Fan und kein Österreich-Fan, drum ist es mir vollkommen egal ob GAK oder gar Rapid im UEFA-Cup weiterkommen :laugh:

Sporting, Sporting, Sporting :support::D

Abgesehen davon wieviele Punkte hat Rapid denn in den letzten Jahren für der UEFA-Cup-Wertung eingefahren? Oder der GAK? Null komma null, konnten ja nicht mal Valerenga bzw. Kracher wie Osijek, Bratislava etc. rausschmeißen, aber klar, die Austria mit Frank Stronach ist wieder schuld :super: Allen voran Frank Stronach, der soll ja angeblich schon am Untergang der Titanic beteiligt gewesen sein wie er als junger Bursch nach Amerika ausgewandert ist, nicht...... :feier:

bearbeitet von Blanchard15

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

What a shame...

Austria Vienna really has nothing to do with Rapid Vienna, trust me *fg*.

Austria is the glory of Vienna, Rapid is just a small club at the border to Lower Austria, also known as "FC Purkersdorf" *g*.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D:clap::clap::clap:

Das ist wohl wahr... ;)

@sporting: Rapid is the number one of the Austrian Bundesliga after 8 Rounds :nope:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Schlafmütze :)
I'm really sorry guys...

so is Rapid any good?

and i bet you're going to support us ah? :feier:

I won't spend money for a Rapid game where Austria doesn't play, I only go there if I win tickets for free (and then I inviste a friend who is Rapid supporter).

In the UEFA Cup I always hope that "our" Austrian clubs win, only the final has to be lost until Austria is the first club that gains the trophy. :D

As Austrian clubs do not have that bad memories playing against Sporting, I hope Rapid will make it ;).

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Schefoasch

Well, unfortunately our strikers Kincl and Lawaree are injured, so we may have a little striker problem at Lisbon. But on the other hand we have a really nice offensive midfield and at the moment even a good working defence.

Of course we are not as good as the Rapid team in 1996, but I think Sporting ain't that good too...

I expect a good fight for promotion to the UEFA cup group level and hope for a acceptable result in Lisbon and a home win at St.Hanappi ! :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag