Miccoli zu Fiorentina

Djet

Parma nel cuore!

Fabrizio Miccoli has officially signed for Fiorentina in a co-ownership deal during the closing minutes of trading.

The Juventus man had been disgruntled at the arrival of Ajax forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic – a deal that has still not been made official by the two clubs – and requested a transfer.

His hometown club Lecce had made an official request, but Miccoli has now signed for the Stadio Artemio Franchi outfit.

It is not the first move between the two rivals this summer, as Giorgio Chiellini and Enzo Maresca have already made the trip across.

It is reported that Fiorentina have paid £3m for half of Italian international Miccoli’s contract.

There are also claims, so far unsubstantiated, that the Viola have signed Julio Ricardo Cruz on loan from Inter.

Meanwhile, Juventus have sold midfielder Davide Baiocco to Perugia, while Jay Bothroyd returns to the Premiership for Blackburn Rovers.

channel 4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

@genki7

Wenn die nächstes Jahr wieder alle zurück kommen, schauts wieder ganz anders aus. Derzeit sind 13 Ausländer (5 Frankreich, 3 Uruguay, Schweden, Tschechien, Brasilien, Kroatien, Ghana) im Kader und 14 Italiener.

Sollte MIccoli, Maresca, Chiellini und Palladino nächste Saison wieder kommen, schauts ganz anders aus.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

Pintu du Nörger :D

Wer ist dir lieber, Ibrahimovic oder Miccoli? "Grazie Moggi" würde als Usertitel genügen, lass das mit Miccoli weg ;) Sei froh dass ihr den Stürmer der Zukunft verpflichtet habt...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine
Pintu du Nörger :D

Wer ist dir lieber, Ibrahimovic oder Miccoli? "Grazie Moggi" würde als Usertitel genügen, lass das mit Miccoli weg ;) Sei froh dass ihr den Stürmer der Zukunft verpflichtet habt...

Wieso gibt man nicht Zalayeta ab und behaltet Miccoli, wäre die bessere Lösung gewesen. habs aber eh schon öfters gesagt, vermutlich ist es eh die beste Entscheidung, aber warum verkauft man 50% der Transferrechte und leiht ihn nicht einfach. as gleiche gilt für Chiellini und Maresca. Es ist aber üblich geworden 50% eines Spielers zu verkaufen wenn dieser in der selben Liga weiterspielt, Ausnahme bei Chiumiento, der nur zu Siena verliehen wurde und auch Boudianski wurde nur zu Reggina verliehen. Benjamin und Palladino verliehen zu Salernitana.

Klar ist mir ZLATAN lieber als MICCOLI, trotzdem SChade das wir ihn abgegeben haben. Soll jetzt zusammen mit Maresca so auftrumpfen, das man nächste Saison gar nicht vorbei schauen kann.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Juve snub angers Miccoli Wednesday 1 September, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A disappointed Fabrizio Miccoli has blamed his shock Juve exit on the presence of Alessandro Del Piero.

"Between the two of us, the club decided to sacrifice me," said the new Fiorentina signing on Wednesday.

"I’ll take nothing with me from Turin. I would have no hesitation in taking a penalty against them if given the chance.

"Do I want to return? I don’t know. I’m now just thinking about Fiorentina, a club who I said yes to in just 10 minutes."

The former Perugia star joined the Viola last night in a co-ownership deal after Juve signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic. And the attacking sensation admits the switch surprised him.

"I really didn’t expect this seeing as Ibrahimovic is very different from me," he continued.

"I also spoke to director general Luciano Moggi yesterday morning and he told me to stay calm – then Fiorentina arrived.

"Some may think this is a step back for me but it isn’t. Staying at Juventus and not playing would have been useless for me and the team."

Miccoli also admitted that he would have liked to join home-town club Lecce but he’s happy with Fiorentina.

"Lecce was a desire of mine but I’m very satisfied with the Viola," he revealed. "They are a club which will allow me to push for a place in the national side.

"I’m happy with the strength of the squad and I think we will be battling to win a place in the UEFA Cup.

"I’m enthusiastic about the new campaign and I have already spoken to boss Emiliano Mondonico."

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine
Das klingt für mich eher nicht nach Rückkehr zu Saisonende ;)

Stimmt leider, doch das ist eine Momentaufnahme. Klar das Miccoli enttäuscht ist, kann man nachvollziehen. Er wird sich schon wieder beruhigen und dann wenn vielleicht nächste saison Trezeguet weg ist :x , wird er sich das ganze nochmal überlegen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag