ManU verpflichtet Barca-Talent

WELCOME BACK, RUUD!

Manchester United gab die Verpflichtung von Barcelona-Talent Gerard Pique Bernabeu bekannt.

Der 17-jährige Verteidiger lehnte ein neues Vertragangebot bei den Spaniern ab und unterschrieb bei ManU einen Fünf-Jahres Vertrag.

Pique, spanischer U-17 Teamspieler, gilt als eines der größten Talente auf der iberischen Halbinsel.

------------------------

Jetzt ist es endlich perfekt :super: Freu mich, dass es geklappt hat und hoffe, dass wir in der Zukunft viel Freude mit ihm haben werden.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

The King

Hervorragend...um die arivierten Kräfte wie Scholes, Neville, Keane, Van Nistelrooy, Giggs bauen wir ein neues Team auf, das langsam Form annimmt...O'Shea, Ferdinand, Miller, Fletcher, Ronaldo, Bellion, Pique (?), Rossi (?), Smith etc., alle unter 25 Jahre....da freut man sich auf kommende Aufgaben :smoke:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

romazone.org
Manchester United gab die Verpflichtung von Barcelona-Talent Gerard Pique Bernabeu bekannt.

einer der wie das real m.-stadion heisst hat eben bei uns ka zukunft :laugh:

na, ernsthaft, is natürlich wieder ein großer gewinn für man u...weiß man schon etwas über eine mögliche ausbildungsentschädigung? :ears:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Silver Torah

Sturm: Bellion - Smith - Saha

Mittelfeld: Ronaldo - Miller - Fletcher - Djemba-Djemba

Verteidigung: O'Shea - Ferdinand - Pique - Brown

Tor: Howard

alle noch unter 25 :D

man darf ja auch nicht vergessen, dass ruud heute erst 28 geworden ist, das heißt noch mindestens 4 jahre auf topniveau spielen kann.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

WELCOME BACK, RUUD!

das hat er übrigens zu seinem Wechsel einer spanischen Zeitung gesagt:

"In England, age does not matter so much, but in Spain there is a structure and there are very few chances to break through."

Nevertheless, Pique admits it was still a tough decision to leave Barcelona.

"There have been seven years of my life where I have learned and enjoyed my football with Barca and I would not change that for anything in the world. It took a lot to make the decision to leave Barca. I was very happy there and had never thought about leaving.

"But after looking at the options and speaking with my parents and my grandfather - who have also helped me a lot - it was a suitable time for me. A new phase of my life begins now."

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

Barca in a Pique with United

Barcelona have confirmed they are protesting to Fifa about Manchester United's unveiling of defensive starlet Gerard Pique.

The Premiership giants announced on Thursday that the teenager had signed a five-year contract with the club.

Details of the transfer, primarily the fee, were not disclosed with Barcelona feeling aggrieved at the situation.

The Spaniards appear to hint that they have received no compensation for grooming Pique and this has prompted their complaint in Fifa's direction.

Pique has spent the past seven years in Barca's academy and the Catalan club feel they are entitled to some form of remuneration from The Red Devils for their role in the 17-year-old's progress.

Barca president Joan Laporta has confirmed he has sent a letter to put the wheels of complaint in motion and he will not rest until the outcome has fallen in his club's favour.

"We have sent a request to the Spanish Football Federation to ask them to put our case to Fifa and the English Football Association," Laporta told the club's official website.

He added to El Mundo Deportivo: "Manchester have acted in a belligerent manner in this case and have failed to respect the effort that some clubs are making in bringing on young players.

"We are going to see this case through right to the end. This will open up a conflict with Manchester and I don't know how it will end."

Pique, though, believes Barcelona have backed themselves into a corner due to their reluctance to discuss terms with United.

He reportedly told Radio Catalunya: "You can see that Barca don't want to negotiate.

"They say I belong to them but I'm not a slave. If they don't want to negotiate then Fifa will have to decide what United have to pay."

But Barcelona's director of youth Josep Colomer insists Pique's transfer to Old Trafford cannot be ratified until the two clubs reach an accord.

Colomer commented: "Pique belongs to Barcelona at the moment and, until Barca and Man U come to an agreement, he will continue to do so."

skysports.planetfootball.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag