New Club to Follow (neuer Verein folgt)

AllanS2101

Anfänger

Hi there, I am a British football fan (specifically from Scotland) and I am looking for a new club to follow. I came across Rapid Wien and judging by the history and size of the club, I thought it would be great to look deeper into the club. I’m looking to find out more about the History of the club and anything I might need to know about the team. I would appreciate replies in English, I also apologise for my poor German I am using a translation website!

Hallo, ich bin ein britischer Fußballfan (speziell aus Schottland) und suche nach einem neuen Verein, dem ich folgen kann. Ich bin auf Rapid Wien gestoßen und nach der Geschichte und Größe des Vereins zu urteilen, dachte ich, es wäre großartig, sich eingehender mit dem Verein zu befassen. Ich möchte mehr über die Geschichte des Vereins und alles, was ich über das Team wissen muss, erfahren. Ich würde mich über Antworten auf Englisch freuen, ich entschuldige mich auch für mein schlechtes Deutsch. Ich benutze eine Übersetzungswebsite!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Gott

Good Report, a short closeup of the Wiener Derby.

Don’t hesitate to ask! 

I am very interested in your motivation, because most of us were born green-white, it’s the legacy of our Fathers and Grandfathers. 

bearbeitet von baeckerbua

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

letzter Besuch: Gerade eben

It doesn't work like this. You don't "choose" your club, a real love starts when a club, maybe on coincidence, "chooses you". I can't sit down, watch a game, and cheer for a team, just because i made the decision to do so. I mean you could do this, but it would at least for me not be the same, because it wouldn't feel natural, too much forced.

Also why do you look for a team in a foreign country? You got great teams in GB, maybe not in the Prem because nobody can afford to go there, but in the lower leagues. I don't understand it either, when people here become Real Madrid/Liverpool/... fans, because the relasionship will always just be online, you will very rarely be able to experience the "real thing", a match in the stadium, just because the stadium of your club is way too far away.

I would think it would be best for you to travel around in GB lower leagues with somes friends, and wait until one experience hits you. That would honestly be better than following some team in another country, even if it's the best club in the world, like Rapid ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...
AllanS2101 schrieb vor 19 Stunden:

Hi there, I am a British football fan (specifically from Scotland) and I am looking for a new club to follow. I came across Rapid Wien and judging by the history and size of the club, I thought it would be great to look deeper into the club. I’m looking to find out more about the History of the club and anything I might need to know about the team. I would appreciate replies in English, I also apologise for my poor German I am using a translation website!

Hallo, ich bin ein britischer Fußballfan (speziell aus Schottland) und suche nach einem neuen Verein, dem ich folgen kann. Ich bin auf Rapid Wien gestoßen und nach der Geschichte und Größe des Vereins zu urteilen, dachte ich, es wäre großartig, sich eingehender mit dem Verein zu befassen. Ich möchte mehr über die Geschichte des Vereins und alles, was ich über das Team wissen muss, erfahren. Ich würde mich über Antworten auf Englisch freuen, ich entschuldige mich auch für mein schlechtes Deutsch. Ich benutze eine Übersetzungswebsite!

Rapid Wien is always the right decision.

Welcome, Allan! :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Oasch
AllanS2101 schrieb am 29.3.2022 um 15:46 :

Welcome to Rapid Wien. If you want to follow news on the Austrian Bundesliga in English, you can do this at https://www.otherbundesliga.com/ or the twitter site at 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag