chili

Hincha_ASK

Hätt eher geglaubt ein Block Westler mit Matura.

:super::lol:

Felix, Peter und Maxi (Namen auf Leute die man kennt austauschbar dann is lustiger) wollen einen Kurzurlaub in der Ukraine machen. An der Grenze werden sie aufgefordert ihren Reisepass vorzuzeigen - Bedauerlicherweise haben ihn alle drei daheim vergessen.

Sagt der Grenzbeamte "Egal, wenn ihr Österreicher seid, zeigt mir einfach euer bestes Stück, wenn ihr gemeinsam auf zumindest 20 cm kommt, könnt ihr passieren."

Felix beginnt - 8 cm

Daraufhin Peter wieder 8 cm

Als letzter zeigt Maxi sein bestes Teil, dass allerdings nur 4 cm misst, aber trotzdem hat die Gruppe die gewünschten 20 cm erreicht und darf passieren.

Nach etwa einem Kilometer spricht Maxi: "Burschen, sads froh das i jez an Hoatn ghobt hob!"

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

Na dann mal anspruchsvolles :augenbrauen:

Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French cafe, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. He says to the waitress, 'I'd like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream.' The waitress replies, 'I'm sorry, monsieur, but we're out of cream. How about with no milk?'

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Na dann mal anspruchsvolles :augenbrauen:

Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French cafe, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. He says to the waitress, 'I'd like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream.' The waitress replies, 'I'm sorry, monsieur, but we're out of cream. How about with no milk?'

:lol:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

V.I.P.

Ein Mann kommt zu einem Bauern und bietet ihm 100 € wenn er für eine halbe Stunde in seinen Stall darf. Bauer willigt ein. Nach einger Zeit kommt es ihm aber seltsam vor und er geht nachschauen. Im Stall sieht er dass der Mann ein Schwein auf den Rücken gelegt hat und schnackselt. Sagt der Bauer: Des war jo vü afocher, wennst es von hinten packst." Drauf meint der Mann: "Wenn i fick wüll i schmusen a."

bearbeitet von Dylan

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ein Mann kommt zu einem Bauern und bietet ihm 100 € wenn er für eine halbe Stunde in seinen Saustall darf. Bauer willigt ein. Nach einger Zeit kommt es ihm aber seltsam vor und er geht nachschauen. Im Stall sieht er dass der Mann ein Schwein auf den Rücken gelegt hat und schnackselt. Sagt der Bauer: Des war jo vü afocher, wennst es von hinten packst." Drauf meint der Mann: "Wenn i fick wüll i schmusen a."

maah des orme schwein :madmax:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ginger Elvis

Wieder mal was Neues (und Tiefes) von mir:

What is the difference between a black girl and an arab girl?

The black girl gets stoned before she commits adultery.

What is the only thing positive about black people?

HIV.

What do black people and semen have in common?

Only one in a million work.

What's the difference between a bag of shit and a nigger?

The bag.

What is black and doesnt work?

Half of London.

bearbeitet von PayerCasillas1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ginger Elvis

In India, it is customary that a girl is a virgin until her first marriage night. In order to enquire of his fiance’s character, a man comes up with a plan. He takes her for a ride.

On the way, he unzips his pants and asks, “Darling, do you wanna see my wee-wee?” She is embarrassed and replies in the negative.

Again when they are alone, he unzips his pants and asks her, “Honey, do you wanna see my wee-wee?” She refuses. This goes on for a few more times until the man is convinced of her virginity. They get married and have their first sexual encounter.

The man undresses and takes out his organ. The wife gets excited, “So this is your wee-wee!” The husband smiles and says,

“Honey, now you may call it a COCK.” The girl answers sweetly,

“No, this is a wee-wee. A cock is long and thick and black.”

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

In India, it is customary that a girl is a virgin until her first marriage night. In order to enquire of his fiance’s character, a man comes up with a plan. He takes her for a ride.

On the way, he unzips his pants and asks, “Darling, do you wanna see my wee-wee?” She is embarrassed and replies in the negative.

Again when they are alone, he unzips his pants and asks her, “Honey, do you wanna see my wee-wee?” She refuses. This goes on for a few more times until the man is convinced of her virginity. They get married and have their first sexual encounter.

The man undresses and takes out his organ. The wife gets excited, “So this is your wee-wee!” The husband smiles and says,

“Honey, now you may call it a COCK.” The girl answers sweetly,

“No, this is a wee-wee. A cock is long and thick and black.”

Ned schlecht :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag