Nestor El Maestro

Sohnemann

Konteradmiral a.D.
Ragnar schrieb vor 1 Minute:

You actually play better offensively (more "beautifully") than what we played in Sofia with him, believe it or not... :ratlos: 

That's hard to believe :lol: 

Is the austrian league broadcasted in Bulgaria?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
OoK_PS schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

That's hard to believe :lol: 

Is the austrian league broadcasted in Bulgaria?

Trust me! We have won 3:0 a few times and 4:0 and nobody knew how :D He is just... effective, idk why and how, very ugly but effective. Otherwise, nope, the Austrian league is not famous in Bulgaria, but there is always an illegal internet stream to be found :=

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Konteradmiral a.D.
Ragnar schrieb vor 3 Minuten:

Trust me! We have won 3:0 a few times and 4:0 and nobody knew how :D He is just... effective, idk why and how, very ugly but effective. Otherwise, nope, the Austrian league is not famous in Bulgaria, but there is always an illegal internet stream to be found :=

The next match vs. Admira will be very interesting. They are bottom of the league and lost yesterday in the cup against a third level team. Would be very disappointing if we'd also play the same boring style in that in match infront of a home crowd, given the individual class of our players. Kiteishvili, Despodov, Balaj... those are all experienced players on an international level plus some very good domestic players like Röcher or Ljubic. Rapid trashed Admira last week 5:0 - to be honest I'm expecting the same from Sturm.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

V.I.P.
Ragnar schrieb vor 10 Minuten:

Our Fans in Austria dont appreciate the hard working, blue-coloured style. His style seems very Diego Simeone like, growing a team with work ethic, sometimes like a cult and always trying to bend the rules by trying to talk to the ref and get the game heated up. 

I like it, because you can tune that kind of style over time and play it in a lot of different ways. At the moment he tries to play a simple counter-attacking form, sometimes you see counter-pressing. 

The last couple of matches we got fucked over by some abysmal Referee decisions. Im blind, im deaf, i want to be a ref...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
OoK_PS schrieb vor 8 Stunden:

The next match vs. Admira will be very interesting. They are bottom of the league and lost yesterday in the cup against a third level team. Would be very disappointing if we'd also play the same boring style in that in match infront of a home crowd, given the individual class of our players. Kiteishvili, Despodov, Balaj... those are all experienced players on an international level plus some very good domestic players like Röcher or Ljubic. Rapid trashed Admira last week 5:0 - to be honest I'm expecting the same from Sturm.

Well, when it comes to Admira Despodov and El Maestro have good memories (6:1 in Europe League 2018). In fact, we all have good memories there, also visiting Vienna was nice :lol: . I am not an expert, but from what I have noticed- it really depends on the opponent's style of play. When we played against Admira in EL it was an extremely offensive and beautiful game from us and he said then that Admira was a team that can be hurt from our speed on the flanks (keyword: Despodov), so he set more offensive tactics and it worked nicely. 

Now, against more closed teams that depend on counterattacks he didn't want to risk getting a goal from a stupid counter... and he made us defensive too. As I said- he won those games, in an ugly way, but he won them. With our next mega offensive coach we sh*tted completely with such opponents. So he knows what he is doing to win, but he doesn't care how it looks like. It just depends on how is Admira playing currently... The problem of El Maestro with us was that most of the weaker teams in our league are closed and defensive teams. hence- the games were ugly. But again- sucessful. 

Alex011 schrieb vor 8 Stunden:

Our Fans in Austria dont appreciate the hard working, blue-coloured style. His style seems very Diego Simeone like, growing a team with work ethic, sometimes like a cult and always trying to bend the rules by trying to talk to the ref and get the game heated up. 

I like it, because you can tune that kind of style over time and play it in a lot of different ways. At the moment he tries to play a simple counter-attacking form, sometimes you see counter-pressing. 

The last couple of matches we got fucked over by some abysmal Referee decisions. Im blind, im deaf, i want to be a ref...

I sympathise. We have the same referee problem and we are also an unpriviliged team :( . After 4 months of constant referee mistakes, NEM got crazy and in one game he sat on his knees in front of the side-referee and literally begged him :facepalm:. He is fun and emotional, both positively and negatively. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Konteradmiral a.D.
Ragnar schrieb vor 1 Minute:

Well, when it comes to Admira Despodov and El Maestro have good memories (6:1 in Europe League 2018). In fact, we all have good memories there, also visiting Vienna was nice :lol: . I am not an expert, but from what I have noticed- it really depends on the opponent's style of play. When we played against Admira in EL it was an extremely offensive and beautiful game from us and he said then that Admira was a team that can be hurt from our speed on the flanks (keyword: Despodov), so he set more offensive tactics and it worked nicely. 

Now, against more closed teams that depend on counterattacks he didn't want to risk getting a goal from a stupid counter... and he made us defensive too. As I said- he won those games, in an ugly way, but he won them. With our next mega offensive coach we sh*tted completely with such opponents. So he knows what he is doing to win, but he doesn't care how it looks like. It just depends on how is Admira playing currently... The problem of El Maestro with us was that most of the weaker teams in our league are closed and defensive teams. hence- the games were ugly. But again- sucessful. 

The problem is, if he doesn't get the results against teams like Hartberg and Mattersburg AND plays ugly, he will be soon in trouble as Sturm fans love the beauty of the game. If he plays ugly and gets the results, it's okay, but nobody will be enthusiastic. Franco Foda who is now coaching the Austrian national team, used pretty the same style and I can remember a lot of matches we won a people left the stadium angry though. Even becoming champion under Foda wasn't a joy at all...

However, I hope NEM will be successful at Sturm, as I think he is a great expert and knows exactly what he's doing. Quite the opposite of our previous coach who lost 10/11 home matches in 2019.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
OoK_PS schrieb vor 4 Minuten:

The problem is, if he doesn't get the results against teams like Hartberg and Mattersburg AND plays ugly, he will be soon in trouble as Sturm fans love the beauty of the game. If he plays ugly and gets the results, it's okay, but nobody will be enthusiastic.

Completely understandable! 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 weeks later...
Konteradmiral a.D.

„Ich bin Trainer von Sturm Graz und wir haben nach zehn Spieltagen 16 Punkte – das sind extrem wenig, wie ich finde.“

https://www.laola1.at/de/red/fussball/bundesliga/news/sturm-coach-nestor-el-maestro---bin-verzweifelt-und-perplex-/

Mir taugt die Aussage.

Morgen ist er bei Black.FM in der Scherbe.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Engine Junkie
OoK_PS schrieb vor 1 Minute:

Der hat in der zweiten Hälfte wirklich verzweifelt ausgeschaut.. Konnte nicht glauben was er da sieht.
Gegen Salzburg werden wir wieder eine Mörder Leistung abliefern, und knapp verlieren.

Die Mechaniken unseres Klubs sind manchmal verworren...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)
SteirAIR schrieb vor 3 Stunden:

Gegen Salzburg werden wir wieder eine Mörder Leistung abliefern, und knapp verlieren.

Dachte ich mir auch schon. Kommt uns sicher entgegen, dass wir den Ball nur selten haben werden - wir wissen eh nicht, was wir damit anfangen sollen. Wenn wir hinten einen Ausnahme-Tag haben und vorne einen Lucky Punch setzen, wirds evt. nur ein 1:3. Hoffen wir das Beste. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Engine Junkie
Marco Lecco-Mio schrieb vor 8 Stunden:

glücklich darüber, dass er den besten job der welt hat, ist er definitiv nicht.

Der ist einfach ergeizig, und das ist auch richtig so. Die Frage ob ein Teil unserer Herren das abrufen will, was er sehen möchte.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Messias
Marco Lecco-Mio schrieb vor 9 Stunden:

glücklich darüber, dass er den besten job der welt hat, ist er definitiv nicht.

Nach den letzten Aussagen von Martin Ehrenreich bei "Dein Verein-Sturm Graz" auf Sky bin ich mir sicher, dass NeM sich schon fast zuviel in den Erfolg von Sturm reinsteigert. Er wäre angeblich fast seine ganze Freizeit auch in Messendorf und würde die ganze Zeit überlegen und daran arbeiten, wie es endlich besser laufen könnte.

Aus interner Quelle ist mir zu Ohren gekommen, dass ihm auch eine attraktivere Spielweise für Sturm vorschwebt, weil das der Anspruch ist.

Ich bin der Meinung, dass es vielleicht besser wäre, wenn er sich auch mal eine Auszeit gönnen würde... Vielleicht wäre das sogar mehr geholfen.

Ich finden den Trainer genial und seine Emotionalität ist Sturm mehr als würdig! Im Guten - wie im Schlechten -- in schwarz und in weiß!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag