Rapid Wien - Rangers FC | TICKET SWAP MEET

sulza

Teamspieler

ich habe 2 karten im sektor 9 und würde gerne gegen 2 karten in den sektoren 12 oder 13 tauschen, plätze nebeneinander.

auf den karten steht mein name, ist aber laut rapid kein problem wegen tauschen, da namen nicht kontrolliert werden

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Bin beruflich verhindert, habe eine Karte für Sektor 1 Publik Plus Bereich (angenehmer isolierender Ledersessel :=) für Rapidler (nur Abonnent oder Mitglied) zu vergeben. Will keine Zwischenhändler. Übergabe in den nächsten Tagen gegen Bares in Wien möglich.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

V.I.P.
Steff39Fin schrieb vor 59 Minuten:

I have sent Andy Andy  a private message for the ticket. :D

I don't think @Andy83 is the seller. willhaben is an online marketplace and I think he meant this one here: https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/d/sk-rapid-rangers-fc-ticket-uefa-europe-league-280250200/

I don't know if it's possible to buy outside of austria, If not maybe someone from here can buy the ticket and give it to you?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

Bei aller Nettigkeit zu unseren Gästen wäre mir trotzdem lieber ein Rapidler kauft sich das willhaben Ticket :)

dosenbier666 schrieb Gerade eben:

same here :-)

Danke für die großartige Organisation

https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/d/sk-rapid-rangers-fc-ticket-uefa-europe-league-280250200/

Preis ist absolut OK

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

V.I.P.
Kitz3006 schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

Bei aller Nettigkeit zu unseren Gästen wäre mir trotzdem lieber ein Rapidler kauft sich das willhaben Ticket :)

https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/d/sk-rapid-rangers-fc-ticket-uefa-europe-league-280250200/

Preis ist absolut OK

Sollte auch mehr eine Erklärung gewesen sein. Bekommen wirds wer schneller ist. Aber wenn der Verkäufer nicht zurückschreibt ist die Karte wohl eh schon weg.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
sulza schrieb vor 12 Stunden:

Dear Rangers supporters!

This thread is made to summarize all inquiries, possible swap deals and offers from Rapid and Rangers fans. Pleas use this thread if you are either:

• offering tickets for swap and sale 
  • or searching for tickets.

Should Rangers fans swap their tickets? 

Rangers fans to enter our home stand block west (sectors 15 - 19). It's definitely better to swap tickets with Rapid fans as these sectors are quite demanded by us. Ultras-groups. If you are looking for a place to be, this is the home of some former Ultras groups. 

I am going to attach a list of all users wanting to buy, sell or swap tickets. To be featured in this list you have to describe your current situation in this thread. Just let me know if you need a person to sell / swap or buy a ticket. The list is updated at least daily.

Please note that we do not promote the sale of overpriced tickets. Users who charge a ridiculous amount will not be featured in the official list. Further more, their post is going to be deleted. Please also note that the aim of this thread is to connect all fans to seachring for a business partner. Therefore we are not responsible for any errors during your swap / sale or buy. It's up to you to contact your potential supplier or buyer.

@ andymc10 Please keep me updated on a public viewing in a Viennese Pub. I'd like to mention it in this post, so that Rangers fans who did not get their hands on a ticket will watch the game there.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

Dear Rapid Fans!

I have created this thread to make it much easier for you to find tickets, buyers or exchange partners. Please use the thread if you:

• Buy or sell tickets
  • or want to swap tickets

I will pin a list to the start post listing all active sellers / buyers or exchange partners. This is updated at least daily. In order to appear with your wish in the list, you must describe in this thread exactly what you are looking for or offers.

Please note that we can not tolerate the sale of excessively overpriced tickets. So you will not appear in the list and risk deleting your post. Please also note that you have to independently contact your "business partners". We are just a point of contact to find people who can help you or help you. We are therefore neither responsible for the transfer, nor for the payment or dispute settlement.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----

List / List:

Exchange / Offering for Swap:

@BristolLoyal offers 4 tickets in sector 18 and is looking for 4 tickets outside the sectors 15-19 / offers 4 tickets in sector 18 and requires outside tickets 15-19

Sale / Offering to Sale:

Buy / Wanting to buy:

@ Steff39Fin  is looking for 2 tickets near the outward sector or in the outward sector / is searching for 2 tickets in or near the away end

@ Johndrum is looking for 2 tickets outside the BW / is searching for 15-19 tickets

@Greenandwhite is looking for 1 ticket except Away sector / is searching for 1 ticket except away end

Last updated: 4.12.2018, 23:30. Last updated: 4.12.2018, 23:30

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten