Ticket Thread

GRENDEL

Tribünenzierde
sulza wrote 4 minutes ago:

You should definitely do that.

Kitz3006 wrote 2 minutes ago:

You want to solve this problem. You should change them.

I think this is what he is asking for. He is happy (and looking) to trade to get out of BW.

bearbeitet von Steff39Fin

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde
Kitz3006 wrote 5 minutes ago:

I wonder about that too. If 250 fit into a plane, that would be 40 full plans. So many connections are not available in a week including Bratislava.

Not all fans are heading to Vienna directly. 

Stop overs at Milan, Amsterdam, Munich, Budapest, Berlin, London etc.

’by any means possible’ :laugh:

bearbeitet von Steff39Fin

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic
ton1z schrieb vor 7 Minuten:

Wie man sieht kommen die schon irgendwie alle daher. Das wird nicht das Problem sein. 

Haha, das kann ja was werden. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
Steff39Fin schrieb vor 1 Minute:

Not all fans are heading to Vienna directly. 

Stop overs at Milan, Amsterdam, Munich, Budapest, Berlin, London etc.

Looks like you are really Crazy (positivly)

and the translation was really good this Time 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

V.I.P.
BristolLoyal schrieb vor 6 Minuten:

Thanks. But with flights, accommodation and one of your own selling these at well over 100eu each I am happy to sample your culture in amongst you and will not cause any problems ??

I guess you'll find someone to swap, as tickets in Block West - our home stand - are highly demanded by Rapid fans. Did you try your luck on facebook already?

Edit: @Mods MMn sollte man hierfür eine extra Fredl öffnen, in dem die Angebote und Suchanfragen im Startpost festgehalten werden. Würde mich darum kümmern. Das wäre wohl für alle Parteien und insbesondere für potenzielle Tauschpartner sinnvoll. Hoffe auf ein "Go" von @BuchiRapid @schleicha @Silva oder @Dannyo

bearbeitet von sulza

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
sulza schrieb vor 8 Minuten:

I guess you'll find someone to swap, as tickets in Block West - our home stand - are highly demanded by Rapid fans. Did you try your luck on facebook already?

Edit: @ Mods MMn you should open an extra Fredl, in which the offers and searches are recorded in the start post. I would take care of it. That would be useful for all parties and especially for potential exchange partners. I hope for a "Go" from @BuchiRapid @schleicha @Silva or @Dannyo

No, this is the first place I've looked. Not sure where else but. Will have a look on facebook

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Zündler
sulza schrieb vor 9 Minuten:

Edit: @Mods MMn sollte man hierfür eine extra Fredl öffnen, in dem die Angebote und Suchanfragen im Startpost festgehalten werden. Würde mich darum kümmern. Das wäre wohl für alle Parteien und insbesondere für potenzielle Tauschpartner sinnvoll. Hoffe auf ein "Go" von @BuchiRapid @schleicha @Silva oder @Dannyo

Meinen Segen hast, wenn du dir das antun willst.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde
Kitz3006 schrieb vor 10 Minuten:

Looks like you are really crazy (positivly)

and the translation was really good this time 

I’m getting the hang of the translation now :D 

Also, if you think that’s bad - there are some getting a bus from Glasgow to Vienna! 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag