Ticket Thread

GRENDEL

Tribünenzierde
Indyinho schrieb vor 10 Minuten:

I do not even talk about the fan clubs. You know how some tick. And there's no reason to talk about horror scenarios, but the curve is really the wrong place. Enough if he is with his friend at the wrong angsoffenen game, for example

I really think it's a joke that a lot of Scots are coming and that the tickets are the fault of the Rapid fans, but the corner is really the wrong place, because you can get down to it quickly.

I think the problem is with both Rangers and Rapid.

We used to let anyone join our travel club now only season tickets can join. This means from the start there was always Rangers fans in the rapid sektor as we have fans all over Europe and beyond who were never getting Rangers sektor ticket. Then when we get allocated 1800 tickets with 4000 applying many of the 2200 who never got a ticket have already booked travel (rangers advised us in late November who had tickets). 

There’s emails from Rapid Ticket office who know rangers fans are buying the tickets and they allow it. They obviously didn’t expect the game to be a sell out but in the beginning they should’ve created a “neutral” section to keep Rapid and Rangers separated.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I echo everything Steffi has said about Rangers fans we are travelling to support our team, not to make trouble. If tickets were available i would be delighted to contribute to any charity suggested. If being in the BW caused problems i would rather not go as football is for enjoyment of all

bearbeitet von Craig Campbell
translation

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
madoxx12 schrieb vor 3 Minuten:

Der schottische Kollege hat die Karten auf Viagogo gekauft. Die West Tickets sind ja personalisiert, habt ihr da Erfahrungen ob das problematisch für mich werden könnte?

Noch nie kontrolliert werden. Maximal diesmal weil sie sowas ahnen. Aber glaube auch nicht daran. Dauert schon mit normalen Kontrollen zu lang.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic
alexbender schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

Ich hoffe unsere Mannschaft spielt so das sich das Problem in dieser Partie niemals stellt !

Das ist natürlich jenes Szenario, dass sich alle wünschen sollten! Für die Rangers Fans wars dann halt eine teure Auswärtsreise. :davinci:

Putzen wir die Rangers wirds ohnehin ein Fest. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Personalisierung sicher scheiss egal, außer sie machens diesmal wirklich aus Vorsichtsmaßnahme - damit keine Schotten auf die West kommen. 

Aber selbst dann, sollte man mit einem "Oida glaubst i kumm wegn den Rangers?" reinkommen ;)

Bei Vianogo würd ich mir eher wegen dem Versand, Sorgen machen. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hütteldorf
madoxx12 schrieb vor 8 Minuten:

Der schottische Kollege hat die Karten auf Viagogo gekauft. Die West Tickets sind ja personalisiert, habt ihr da Erfahrungen ob das problematisch für mich werden könnte?

Sind nicht personalisiert! 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde
Kitz3006 wrote 32 minutes ago:

Its nice to have you all here. I think it's the first time that so many other fans come to this forum. As long as you are not at the home end there should not be any troubles. 

I agree that I do not want to be in your BW Ultra sector. That would be crazy! Rangers fans in this sector are smart enough to be sensitive. 

I'm looking for a ticket in sector 5/8 to be near my fans and cause no trouble. 

bearbeitet von Steff39Fin

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Superkicker
Kitz3006 schrieb vor 8 Minuten:

Noch nie kontrolliert werden. Maximal diesmal weil sie sowas ahnen. Aber glaube auch nicht daran. Dauert schon mit normalen Kontrollen zu lang.

Das weiß ich schon, hab ja eh ein BW Abo. Ich dachte eher dass die Karte an sich vllt gesperrt/gefälscht/doppelt verkauft ist. Ich hatte mit Viagogo (zum Glück) noch nie was zu tun und bevor ich vorm Stadion steh weil die Karte nicht funktioniert setz ich mich doch lieber in den 2er Sektor ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Lots of Rangers fans have purchased tickets for sectors 4 and 5.

It would make sense to direct all Rangers fans to this area. It keeps the fans apart and easier to Police or steward. 

Obviously, that would be difficult to organize.

I think they'll be 3500 Rangers fans over the whole stadium.

bearbeitet von Mo177

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Captain oh Captain
andymc10 schrieb vor 8 Minuten:

I think the problem is with both Rangers and Rapid.

We used to let anyone join our travel club now only season tickets can join. This means from the start there was always Rangers fans in the rapid sektor as we have fans all over Europe and beyond who were never getting Rangers sektor ticket. Then when we get allocated 1800 tickets with 4000 applying many of the 2200 who never got a ticket have already booked travel (rangers advised us in late November who had tickets). 

There’s emails from Rapid Ticket office who know rangers fans are buying the tickets and they allow it. They obviously didn’t expect the game to be a sell out but in the beginning they should’ve created a “neutral” section to keep Rapid and Rangers separated.

I saw you translated my previous post. Just to make sure:

Zitat

I really think it's a joke that a lot of Scots are coming

I never said that. That´s an error of the translation tool :D
I meant: I´m really looking forward to see so many away fans at our stadium. The atmosphere will be terrific.

P.S.: a special highlight of the translation is:

Zitat

Enough if he is with his friend at the wrong angsoffenen game, for example

angsoffen means drunk ... and in this context Partie doesn´t mean "game" / it means party / a group of drunk people :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

...creating history...
madoxx12 schrieb vor 18 Minuten:

schreib dem andy, erklär den background, dann ist allen geholfen und du kannst dir sicher sein, dass du rein kommst. im idealfall bekommt auch noch der viagogo verkäufer probleme von rapid.

edit: die kaufen wohl selber...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Workaholic
Greenandwhite schrieb vor 39 Minuten:

Da hast du teilweise recht. Trotzdem musst mir nicht den :facepalm: zeigen, reiß dich a bissl zam Bursche. 

Bist du eigentlich ein zweit-account? Seit August registriert aber ein bissl arrogant kommst mir schon rüber. Ist nicht das erste mal.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
madoxx12 schrieb vor 3 Minuten:

Das weiß ich schon, hab ja eh ein BW Abo. Ich dachte eher dass die Karte an sich vllt gesperrt/gefälscht/doppelt verkauft ist. Ich hatte mit Viagogo (zum Glück) noch nie was zu tun und bevor ich vorm Stadion steh weil die Karte nicht funktioniert setz ich mich doch lieber in den 2er Sektor ;)

Aso. Freunde von mir hatten mal bei einem Konzert mit viagogo Tickets Pech und blieben draußen. Das Risiko hast du halt überall im Netz. Viagogo ist halt nochmal besonders extrem. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde
Indyinho schrieb vor 1 Minute:

I saw you translated my previous post. Just to make sure:

I never said that. That´s an error of the translation tool :D
I meant: I´m really looking forward to see so many away fans at our stadium. The atmosphere will be terrific.

P.S.: a special highlight of the translation is:

angsoffen means drunk ... and in this context Partie doesn´t mean "game" / it means party / a group of drunk people :D

LOL it’s exactly why I post in English some Austrians will know basic English and google translate is shit.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag