Dudek zur Hertha wird konkreter

www.mspeu.at

Liverpool's goalkeeper Jerzy(Jersey)Dudek will not leave Liverpool FC during this season. The player was linked with a transfer to Hertha BSC Berlin in the first transfer period in January 2004. The injury of goaltender 1 Chris Kirkland makes it impossible for Dudek to leave the team in the next few days. "We need Jerzy and the whole squad trust in his abilities.We have the ambition to play in the Champions League.I know that Jerzy wants to move to Hertha BSC,if they stay in the Bundesliga",says Gerard Houllier.

Dudek's manager Jan de Zeeuw will meet with the officials of Hertha in the next few days."It is important for Jerzy that he concentrates himself on the game.He has to leave Liverpool and we have to think about his future.And Hertha is one option.I received a positive sign from Berlin and now it's up to Jerzy."

Dudek,the man in the focus,isn'talkative in these days. "I want to play for Hertha and i could sign a contract in the next few days.But please understand,that i am a member of Liverpool FC in this season."

The fans at Anfield Road are not happy about the decision of Jerzy to leave the club. However the future in Liverpool belongs to Chris Kirkland. Polish international Dudek was one of the best goalies in the past years at Anfield Road. Still,he will not leave Liverpool for free.Hertha has to pay about 4 000 000 € for Dudek.

(Soccer Magazine vom 4.1.2003)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

The King
Kiraly hat eine schlechte Hinrunde gehabt, ist aber trotzdem mMn ein guter Tormann. Dudek war kurzfristig auch bei ManCity im Gespräch, aber das hat sich zerschlagen

Ihr habt eh unsere Torwart-Legende Peter Schmeichel, also nix zum Meckern :)

Dass Dudek in Zukunft spielen will, ist klar...aber dass man von Liverpool nach Berlin geht, is für mich absolut unlogisch...wenn er in England kämpft, wird er sich mMn auch gegen Kirkland durchsetzen!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag