FC Salzburg - RS Belgrad (FK Crvena zvezda) (Vorbesprechung)

aXXit

Postaholic
RBS-RSB schrieb vor 24 Minuten:

I understand that, but I think they gave really enough time for the home supporters to buy the tickets first, which is of course fair and now it certainly it's better that people that would want to attend the game buy the tickets and not leave the half of the stadium artificially empty.

I would say the same if we were the hosts. So if we ever meet again and we don't play in the empty stadium :( just contact me and I will get you the tickets no problem.

You've had the chance but you didn't grasp it.  You haven't been fast enough. Salzburg will not do you any favour, as you would't too.

So maybe you will find a way. Hopefully seeing Salzburg winning!

bearbeitet von Waldherr

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Amateur
barracuda schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

As a Salzburg-Fan I'm quite sad to say that, but you'll get tickets even on match day. Our management made a big mistake this time.

Good to hear that :)

I wouldn't say it is a mistake and there are several reasons.

First if we want to be a part of the Champions League we would always want to play in front of the packed stadium, football is played for the spectators.

Second it will bring money to your club, not much, but every cent counts.

Third, many Red Star supporters would give Red Star players the wings (more than Red Bull :D ) which may not be good  at all. They can start rushing forward and that style of play suits perfectly for RBS that can punish it very easily with their fast play. I even think that ghost game in Belgrade would finish 1-1 if there were fans in the stadium which would be better score for RBS.

Here the team with more patience will advance, that's my opinion.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
RBS-RSB schrieb vor 18 Minuten:

You don't know what I mean with mistake. Some other Salzburger know it.

RBS-RSB schrieb vor 19 Minuten:

First if we want to be a part of the Champions League we would always want to play in front of the packed stadium, football is played for the spectators.

Who does not?

RBS-RSB schrieb vor 19 Minuten:

At least 24 millions for Salzburg would be a big amount.

RBS-RSB schrieb vor 20 Minuten:

Maybe, we'll see. In the end it will be a game nobody expected ;) I think Salzburg will take this tie. Even with many Red Star Fans in Salzburg (thanks to management).

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic
RBS-RSB schrieb vor 12 Minuten:

Good to hear that :)

Third, many Red Star supporters would give Red Star players the wings (more than Red Bull :D ) which may not be good  at all. They can start rushing forward and that style of play suits perfectly for RBS that can punish it very easily with their fast play. I even think that ghost game in Belgrade would finish 1-1 if there were fans in the stadium which would be better score for RBS.

1.) Last time in Belgrade there have been 300 Spectators, 200 from Salzburg. Wow. My deep respect for racisists! What a crowd!

2.) Money for the club? Because of you?

3) Yes I know, that it's a tough fight. But I think Salzburg fit better in,CL than RSB. You don't even want to do anything. But always dangerous. True! But ugly football!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Amateur
barracuda schrieb vor 6 Minuten:

You don't know what I mean with mistake. Some other Salzburger know it.

I think I do, if I'm in your place I would probably think the same - limit the sales only to true fans of RBS, minimize the tickets that Serbs can buy (having tickets from past RBS games, only Austrian passports, etc.)

But when I think more about it, it shouldn't be a mistake, this way pressure will also fall on Red Star players too. But will see.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
RBS-RSB schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

I think I do, if I'm in your place I would probably think the same - limit the sales only to true fans of RBS, minimize the tickets that Serbs can buy (having tickets from past RBS games, only Austrian passports, etc.)

But when I think more about it, it shouldn't be a mistake, this way pressure will also fall on Red Star players too. But will see.

As subscriber I was only able to buy two tickets. As much as everyone else in later stages. As much as you.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Amateur
Waldherr schrieb vor 4 Minuten:

1.) Last time in Belgrade there have been 300 Spectators, 200 from Salzburg. Wow. My deep respect for racisists! What a crowd!

2.) Money for the club? Because of you?

3) Yes I know, that it's a tough fight. But I think Salzburg fit better in,CL than RSB. You don't even want to do anything. But always dangerous. True! But ugly football!

1) Yes that's true, tens of thousands true fans were punished because of a handful of idiots. But this must be said, that wasn't racism (UEFA is putting all political chants under that name which is disgusting). They were chanting to Ratko Mladic, who I personally don't give a fuck for, but there certainly weren't chants against any people of other race that's for sure. Last time I heard some racist chants on the stadium was at least 15 years ago and I'm extremely happy for that.

2) This is coming from the very high horse :) but you know in life sometimes you are up, but sometimes you go down and it's important to keep dignity in both situations. You never know when you will need help from someone that you were spitting on before ;)

3) I think in group games we will certainly play more openly as now there is so much at stake. But I can definitely agree with you that RBS play football that is much more appealing for the eyes. 

barracuda schrieb vor 3 Minuten:

As subscriber I was only able to buy two tickets. As much as everyone else in later stages. As much as you.

OK, that is definitely mistake from their side, I don't really understand why they did that?

To limit to 5 or 6 is OK because of the resale maybe, but 2 is really to few for the subscribers, I agree.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
RBS-RSB schrieb vor 5 Minuten:

OK, that is definitely mistake from their side, I don't really understand why they did that?

To limit to 5 or 6 is OK because of the resale maybe, but 2 is really to few for the subscribers, I agree.

They had a bad idea. In my opinion, 4 tickets would have been good.

We can't change it. So many Red Star Fans will be in our stadium, hopefully watching the champions league qualifier curse leaving our team :p 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Amateur
barracuda schrieb vor 39 Minuten:

They had a bad idea. In my opinion, 4 tickets would have been good.

We can't change it. So many Red Star Fans will be in our stadium, hopefully watching the champions league qualifier curse leaving our team :p 

Well believe it or not I placed a bet on that :D

tiket.jpg

So at least have some consolation if we are the ones that stay out :( 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Top-Schriftsteller

Muss ich mir jetzt noch weitere Tage diesen Shi* reinziehen?! Bitte haut doch endlich ab und die User hier sollten aufhören, zu antworten. Das hier ist unser VB Thread und keine Yugerlbar :angry:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sehr bekannt im ASB
#Black# schrieb vor 7 Stunden:

Für die, die nicht ins Stadion können, SRF2 überträgt unser Spiel.

Die Schweizer übertragen nächsten Mittwoch das Spiel Salzburg-Belgrad? Das ist ja geil. Danke für die Info!

bearbeitet von photoelectric

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Leistungsträger
RBS-RSB schrieb vor 6 Stunden:

Well my club got 1500 tickets and that went in 20 minutes. There would be more than 10.000 Red Star supporters coming to Salzburg, I just asked politely for which block will be the best to buy tickets so there will not be any clashes with home supporters.

I don't know why are you so hostile, last year we went to Cologne, spoke with their fans on their forums and now I can even call some of them friends.

I have no enemy with Belgrad. Do you say you must sit in the right Sektor or there will be clashes? That is a good attitude that you do not let yourself be domesticated.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Stammspieler

Salzburg fans are not aggressive. We have many families and kids in the stadium. Not comparable to typical balakan fan groups in general, and in particular Red star`s one. 

Come to see the game if you really need to, but respect the fans of the home team. If you sit in an area that is not designated for Red star, please don't dress in the colors of your team, and just quietly follow the game without jeering when your team scores or even wins. In this way, you will not face trouble. If you are an open Red Star supporter, expect some offending words here and there, but it will not get physical. We are civilized people in Austria in general, and in particular, Red Bull fans are one of the most civilized and friendliest fans overall. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fanatischer Poster

Sehr wichtig, dass wir in unserem Forum für Kr....... englisch schreiben ????

Die sollen's im Auswärtssektor einsperren, vor dem Stadionzutritt bis auf die Unterhosen blank ziehen lassen. Ich will keine Böller hören von dem Gs.....!!

Meinem Spezl habens vor dem Austria-Spiel sogar die Augentropfen abgenommen (wie krank ist das???), die er aufgrund einer OP braucht! ?

Hab mich eh schon beschwert, dann wurde mir noch frech gesagt, das Serben nicht in den Away-Sektor gezwungen werden können, sondern auch in den neutralen (bitte was???!!!!) Sektoren (alle außer Nord) Tickets kaufen können!

Da siehst eigentlich eh wie dumm wir diesbezüglich sind. Aber mit Phasen-Verkäufen sich rar machen - ganz wichtig!

bearbeitet von kronzeuge

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Weltklassecoach
kronzeuge schrieb vor 7 Minuten:

Sehr wichtig, dass wir in unserem Forum für Kr....... englisch schreiben ????

Die sollen's im Auswärtssektor einsperren, vor dem Stadionzutritt bis auf die Unterhosen blank ziehen lassen. Ich will keine Böller hören von dem Gs.....!!

Meinem Spezl habens vor dem Austria-Spiel sogar die Augentropfen abgenommen (wie krank ist das???), die er aufgrund einer OP braucht! ?

Hab mich eh schon beschwert, dann wurde mir noch frech gesagt, das Serben nicht in den Away-Sektor gezwungen werden können, sondern auch in den neutralen (bitte was???!!!!) Sektoren (alle außer Nord) Tickets kaufen können!

Da siehst eigentlich eh wie dumm wir diesbezüglich sind. Aber mit Phasen-Verkäufen sich rar machen - ganz wichtig!

Und am besten noch die Serben als Vogelfrei erklären!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten