LASK - Besiktas Istanbul

Steve McManaman

Anfänger

Hello guys, Besiktas fan here. I will write in English as I can't speak German.

I was very impressed with your team over both matches. Of course I can't say that I hoped we would lose tonight, but being around this forum the last 2 weeks, I knew that this match meant incredibly more to you than it did to us. It would have been your first appearance in a European competition since 18 years as I understand it. And you played better than us tonight. Much better. So it feels wrong that we went through, and for this I have to apologise because you deserved it far more. For us tonight, it is just another victory at the Europa League preliminary rounds, it will be forgotten in some weeks. But for you, this was a chance to make history. And I feel horrible we took that away from you with a 90' minute goal.

I would like to also give praises to the travelling fans that came to Istanbul for the first leg... I had a chance to speak to some of you, very classy people...I can do nothing but to offer you good luck for the rest of your season in the Austrian Bundesliga. And thank you for two amazing, tight and mega stressful EL qualifier games. I hope we meet again in the future and can have this derby of "black-and-white teams" again.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Top-Schriftsteller

Ich pack's irgendwie noch nicht :eek:, aber...

Glückwunsch aus St. Pölten zu einem wirklich beispielgebenden Auftritt im Europacup. Besser kann man Österreich nicht vertreten! :super: Könnt stolz auf eure Mannschaft sein und darauf gegen einen solchen Verein wie Besiktas so eine Topleistung geboten zu haben.

Ich hätte euch SOOOOOOO gerne in der nächsten Runde gesehen

PS: Die Zyprioten von Sturm hättet ihr mit links erledigt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bunter Hund im ASB
laskler91 schrieb vor 5 Minuten:

Ich weiß nicht ob ich das Spiel als bestes oder schlimmstes Live Erlebnis in mein Profil eintragen soll.. 

Es war jedenfalls ein besonderes unvergessliches Spiel und macht Lust auf mehr Europapokal im nächsten Jahr!

Entweder Cupsieger oder Meistertitel! :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Besiktas schrieb vor 8 Minuten:

I would like to also give praises to the travelling fans that came to Istanbul for the first leg... I had a chance to speak to some of you, very classy people...I can do nothing but to offer you good luck for the rest of your season in the Austrian Bundesliga. And thank you for two amazing, tight and mega stressful EL qualifier games.

I hope your team wins the Europa League so that LASK can boast that they won their home-game against the EL-winners. ;)

bearbeitet von lonelycowboy

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag