Reisethread Europacup 2018/19

Neocon

Sehr bekannt im ASB

Habe für die VIP-Reise noch nichts bekommen: Enter air :facepalm: oider voda, es wird Zeit dass wir eine gescheite Airline als Sponsor gewinnen, emirates z.b. Dann haätte sich der ganze tam tam mit den Flugreisen buchen, Preise etc. erledigt

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

Hello, Rangers fan here I read some issues with the number of tickets you’re getting.

Our away section is “Govan West Corner” it holds around 1000.

i suspect you have been allocated that firstly as that’s always the away section. We have the most season tickets sales we’ve ever had as we cut the allocation for Celtic from 7500 to just 800 it means we can sell more season tickets.

We don’t have an area without season tickets so I think Rangers will be planning where to put other fans so that’s why there’s a delay.

Season ticket holders only got payment taken today for the three games so there’s no issue as we still have time to sort out the issues.

Most teams are fine with just the corner but there’s been occasions like Man united In champions league where more tickets were provided.

Rangers fans will buy every possible ticket allocated and the club wants to sell them as a package but likely to be difficult if Rapid get more.

Usually away fans section

https://imgur.com/a/AON76r4

Man United bigger section

https://imgur.com/a/Y5xOF5F

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Oasch
andymc10 schrieb vor 18 Minuten:

Hello, Rangers fan here I read some issues with the number of tickets you’re getting.

Our away section is “Govan West Corner” it holds around 1000.

i suspect you have been allocated that firstly as that’s always the away section. We have the most season tickets sales we’ve ever had as we cut the allocation for Celtic from 7500 to just 800 it means we can sell more season tickets.

We don’t have an area without season tickets so I think Rangers will be planning where to put other fans so that’s why there’s a delay.

Season ticket holders only got payment taken today for the three games so there’s no issue as we still have time to sort out the issues.

Most teams are fine with just the corner but there’s been occasions like Man united In champions league where more tickets were provided.

Rangers fans will buy every possible ticket allocated and the club wants to sell them as a package but likely to be difficult if Rapid get more.

Usually away fans section

https://imgur.com/a/AON76r4

Man United bigger section

https://imgur.com/a/Y5xOF5F

So you're saying, that Rapid will get the 5% and rumours about the police denying more tickets to Rapid are incorrect?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde
revo schrieb vor 10 Minuten:

So you're saying, Rapid is getting the 5% and rumors about the Rapid are incorrect?

I’m only guessing.

I’ve never heard of police influencing the ticket allocation for a game in Glasgow.

Until this season Celtic got 7500 tickets when they came to Ibrox and we got 7800 when we went to Celtic. I think 2500 Rapid fans is manageable.

I think the reason will be we don’t have another empty section to put more Rapid fans. We would need to move season ticket holders.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Oasch
andymc10 schrieb vor 12 Minuten:

I’m only guessing.

I’ve never heard of police influencing the ticket allocation for a game in Glasgow.

Until this season Celtic got 7500 tickets when they came to Ibrox and we got 7800 when we went to Celtic. I think 2500 Rapid fans is manageable.

I think the reason will be we don’t have another empty section to put more Rapid fans. We would need to move season ticket holders.

2.500 would be the 5% which UEFA say must be admitted to away fans, if the away club asks for it. Rapid fans though have heard rumours (apparently information via the club) that the Rangers said they'd only give away 1.000 tickets (because the police forces would not allow more away fans due to security reasons). Almost nobody here has received ticket confirmations yet and many people have booked flights and hotels already to visit Glasgow and the Ibrox Park. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag