LASK - Lilleström SK

LASK08

Anfänger

Difficult to say, because people will go to Austria by plane, bus, and car, but 200 would be a good number. 

I saw someone suggest Martin's pub in Lillestrøm as a place for LASK-supporters to gather. That's our pub. I don't really know if it will matter, but it will be full of Lillestrøm-supporters, and pubs like Republic is for the Ultras, and Lille Strøm Bar is for a different supporters group. You're most likely welcome everywhere, tho. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Europaklassespieler
GulSvartFugl schrieb vor einer Stunde:

Difficult to say, because people will go to Austria by plane, bus, and car, but 200 would be a good number. 

I saw someone suggest Martin's pub in Lillestrøm as a place for LASK-supporters to gather. That's our pub. I don't really know if it will matter, but it will be full of Lillestrøm-supporters, and pubs like Republic is for the Ultras, and Lille Strøm Bar is for a different supporters group. You're most likely welcome everywhere, tho. 

Thank you for the information! Do you know how many supporters will join the match in Lillestrom? Will you reach the 10.000 or less? 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

I doubt it will be that many, but hopefully I will be wrong. There's a tendency for many clubs, at least in Norway, to talk about big plans for Europe, men when we finally get there, people don't show up at the matches - at least not in the early rounds. We haven't been in Europe for 10 years. I hope that means that people are going to flock to Åråsen. Maybe there will be 8-9000. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Surft nur im ASB
GulSvartFugl schrieb vor 2 Stunden:

Basically I think that it would be very nice if both our fan groups LSK and ASK could have a couple of drinks together at the same pub before the game. Even if in football there is always some sort of conflict potential, I think that many (hopefully all) of us would be very happy about a welcome to one of your pubs. :stoesschen:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Gott

Des wird ein legendärer Thread...Danke  gugl...ähh thank you @GulSvartFugl:winke:

Ilopan schrieb vor 42 Minuten:

Basically I think that it would be very nice if both our fan groups LSK and ASK could have a couple of drinks together at the same pub before the game. Even if in football there is always some sort of conflict potential, I think that many (hopefully all) of us would be very happy about a welcome to one of your pubs. :stoesschen:

Da scheisst sich wer an:davinci:

bearbeitet von blauweiss78

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag