FK Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck

Anfänger

Hi, I'm a Norwegian heading to Austria to support my team Lillestrøm vs. LASK Linz in Europa League next week. I'll be in Wien when Austria Wien plays Wacker Innsbruck, and would like to see that match. Any tips where I can get a ticket? Would it be possible to be near or among the Austria-supporters?
I'm gratefull for any tips and replys :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Pressing-Taktgeber
GulSvartFugl schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

Hi, I'm a Norwegian heading to Austria to support my team Lillestrøm vs. LASK Linz in Europa League next week. I'll be in Wien when Austria Wien plays Wacker Innsbruck, and would like to see that match. Any tips where I can get a ticket? Would it be possible to be near or among the Austria-supporters?

https://www.wien-ticket.at/en/events/55794/fk-austria-bundesliga-201819-generali-arena-wien

Austria Supporters are in the stand labeled "Ost".

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)
GulSvartFugl schrieb vor 5 Minuten:

:winke:

https://www.wien-ticket.at/de/shop/index.php3?shopid=263&setsession=73vtecl8lbg43v29727af4fgne6518&nextstate=5&gotoperformance=133149

Just 4 Info: the supporters are sitting on the east side.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
GulSvartFugl schrieb vor 5 Minuten:

fak.at/bundesliga-auftakt

you should be able to get tickets on every stand and price category.
"Osttribüne 1. Rang" is the area of the AustriaSupporters

Ezio schrieb Gerade eben:

Just 4 Info: the supporters are sitting on the east side.

:clever:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp
GulSvartFugl schrieb vor 4 Minuten:

Here you can order your Ticket or at the fanshop 

Austria-supporters are Ost1 (East) - still tickets available. I expect that even on July 27. there will be tickets available somwhere - but probably just West or maybe Ost 2 (somewhat less "enthusiastic" supporters - but you have to walk trough Ost 1 and stay there if you want - with an Ost 2 Ticket you can walk up and down(!). 

You can get tickets also beside the Opera house in the city center but they are not colored violett if you collector - they have yust a black and white printout.

Pleas ensure that your clothing is NOT colored anywhere in this spectrum...then your welcome.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Halbgott
GulSvartFugl schrieb vor 14 Minuten:

Thank you! I now have a ticket for the match in the Osttribüne. Any good pubs I should visit prior to the game? 

First step done!

There isn't really a pub where all the supporters meet, just one that belongs to the stadium. But two minutes away, there's a gas station, that's very crowded before the games. Two hours before the game starts, there'll also be a march, leaded by the Ultras to the stadium.

And please, don't wear any green clothes:)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Haha I'll try! Helstad played for Lillestrøm for a while. A great guy and player. Austria Wien also played Lillestrøm in the 70's :)
Where does the Ultras march go from? 

bearbeitet von GulSvartFugl

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Halbgott
GulSvartFugl schrieb vor 4 Minuten:

Haha I'll try! Helstad played for Lillestrøm for a while. A great guy and player. Austria Wien also played Lillestrøm in the 70's :)
Where does the Ultras march go from? 

From the gas station that's two minutes away, sounds weird, i know:)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp
GulSvartFugl schrieb vor 32 Minuten:

Thank you! I now have a ticket for the match in the Osttribüne. Any good pubs I should visit prior to the game? 

There is the gasstation where a lot of supportes meet. And this the entrance to the pub within the Eaststand. Will be very crowded prior and after the match

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fanatischer Poster

Frage....wie schaut das nun mit den online Rechten aus - gibt es ab dieser Saison eine Onlinestream Platform? -  ala ORF Sport online wenn sie mal ein Sonntagspiell übertrugen...  Bin nämlich die nächsten 5 Wochen in Irland und werde daher leider nichts mitbekommen...ausser eben über einen eventuellen Stream.

Rechte sind ja bei Sky, und auserwählte Spiele im A1 TV...aber sonst?

bearbeitet von Violafritz

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• FK Austria
  • Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten