[EL] Olympique Marseille - FC Salzburg (Vorbesprechung)

aXXit

Surft nur im ASB
ChakChirak schrieb vor 19 Stunden:

Gebe dir bei fast allem Recht, aber lazios Offensive zu „neutralisieren“ sieht anders aus. 

Unterschreibe ich - die paar extremen Situationen bzw. Chancen waren haarstreubend - haareraufend hysterieauslösend - zumindest bei mir. Ich muss Alex Walke mal um sein Nerventonikum fragen.  

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
Waldherr schrieb vor 7 Stunden:

Bonjour! Tour d'abord: C'est très gentil d'ècrire à nous! Car mon français n'est pas si bon je permets de continuer en anglais.

Many people in Spain, Germany and Italy were happy about drawing Salzburg. But they failed too. I guess, that I'ts just a similar level. Marseille, Ligue 1: 4. Dortmund, Bundesliga: 3., Serie A, Lazio: 3.

And we succeeded each time. And you should already know, that it's not easy against Salzburg ;-)

Everybody knows, that Salzburg is the smallest club of them all. But don't be to euphoric about it. It will be a fight!

Stade Velodrome is one of the most beautiful stadiums in Europe!

Do you think OM has inproved since our last date?

Many people and players wanted to play against Arsenal, none against Atlético. Marseille: "Ok, let's get it on, we may cature their ship" ;-)

This time I must say: NO good luck.

Mais merci monsieur!

We know that it will not be easy against Salzburg ahah. I hope a real fight!

Yes Marseille is much better that the last match against Salzburg! Not the same team. More collective, combative. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

MarseilleFan schrieb vor 4 Minuten:

Yes Marseille is much better that the last match against Salzburg! Not the same team. More collective, combative. 

What do you think about Payet`s statement today?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)
MarseilleFan schrieb am 14.4.2018 um 11:02 :

Hey guys!

I'm a French fan of Marseille!

In France we are happy of this draw, because we think Arsenal and A.Madrid are better than your team, but we don't underestimate Salzburg because you did great things against R.Sociedad, Dortmund, Lazio and of course against us!

What do you think about Marseille? The Velodrome?

Do you have any questions?

Do you think the Stade Velodrome will be sold out against Salzburg? Cause it seems like a lot of Marseille-Fans underestimate us and consider it as an easy win to go through.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sehr bekannt im ASB
OnlyRBS schrieb vor 9 Minuten:

Do you think the Stade Velodrome will be sold out against Salzburg? Cause it seems like a lot of Marseille-Fans underestimate us and consider it as an easy win to go through.

Die einzigen die uns unterschätzen seids ihr hier im ASB!

:lol:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic
MarseilleFan schrieb vor 5 Stunden:

Salzburg-guys (Rose, Lainer) already said this on Marseille on friday. Lainer: "We know that Marseille is a different opponent, than it was in autmn. They improved. But we improved too." 

What do you think about the match in Troyes?

Group I was the best EL-group :clap:

Atlético and Arsenal played in the CL.

Both will be thrilling duels. So one of us two will match one of them. Better not Atlético in the semi-finals but everything's possible in the final then. It's just one game.

I guess it's obvious for Salzburg and Marseille. Atlético is usually unbeatable for our teams. But it's football, you never know...

Yes let's witness a great fight! And no shit against fans here and there... :v:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sehr bekannt im ASB
TheSoccerExpert schrieb am 13.4.2018 um 23:44 :

Marseille scheint ja recht optimistisch zu sein was das Weiterkommen betrifft.
Ich glaube aber dass wir es schaffen werden. Rückspiel wieder zu Hause und so. Lazio war mMn der schwierigere Gegner und die sind trotz hervorragendem Spielverlauf in beiden Partien trotzdem gescheitert. 3x sind wir in diesem KO nach Rückstand zurückgekommen, das sagt einiges über die Stärke von Salzburg aus.

Naja, gute Leistungen hin oder her. Jeder nimmt lieber uns als Arsenal oder Atletico ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten