#14 - Dominik Szoboszlai

Bunter Hund im ASB

Sehe das nicht negativ das er noch zusätzlich einen FItnesscoach hat. Gibt ja viele Spieler die so was machen. Muss deshalb ja nicht bedeuten das unsere Fitnessabteilung schlecht arbeitet.

Ich behaupte mal das der Szobo vom letzten Herbst das nicht gemacht hätte daher auf alle Fälle positiv zu bewerten.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

Interview with Christoph Freund (source: http://www.nemzetisport.hu/legiosok/legiosok-szoboszlai-szakmailag-es-emberileg-is-sokat-fejlodott-2776759):

If we look at Salzburg's last season (Bundesliga champion, Austrian Cup winner and CL group stage) can we say that RBS reached the peak?

Without a doubt we ended one of our best season a couple of weeks ago. We had tough moments, but we came out of them stronger and we will never forget the CL nights. The atmosphere in those matches cannot be compared to anything else.

This time the goal is to repeat this success right?

Yes, we would like to compete in the CL again, but we will not be disappionted either if we show ourselves in EL. The important thing is to make a mark on the international stage.

Do you still count with Dominik?

Of course. In the last season he's been a key player in our team, especially after the Corona break. He could help us a lot to reach our goals.

Jesse Marsch said that he played in another dimension after the break. Do you agree?

In the last season Dominik improved a lot, not just on technical level but humanly as well. He worked a lot every day to be considered as one of the best player in our team. Maybe Dominik's performance after the break took the public by surprise, but not us. He's been in our team for a long time and we always knew that he's special and has immense potential. We've been following his trainings and we saw how much extra work he puts in, so we expected that the explosion will happen sooner or later.

What do you mean by the improvement on human aspect?

He understood how he has to behave on and off the pitch and also realized that in every training sessions he needs to put in the most effort if he really wants to become the best. Up to now we saw him as one of the most talented player, but now we can also say the he is the most hard-working one. He became a man from boy in Salzburg.

Several top teams are interested in Dominik.  Despite that Salzburg expects that he's going to stay in Austria?

The interests are not surprising. He is one of the most courted young player on the market right now but as I said before we don't want to let him go. We will see what's going to happen in the upcoming weeks or months but I am optimistic that we can keep him.

According to some rumors AC Milan already made an offer.

All I can say that several top teams are interested in him but our standpoint doesn't change. We would like him to stay.

His market value on Transfermarkt is 25 million. Would you let him go for this amount?

I don't want to talk about exact numbers but it is not accidental that his market value stands on this amount.

Would Dominik still improve if he stayed in Salzburg?

After the break in the Bundesliga he showed what he really can do. The next step would be doing the same on the international stage. He would have every chance to do so with Salzburg.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 weeks later...
Banklwärmer
Phalanx schrieb vor 2 Stunden:

Szobo bleibt lt. eigener Aussage gerade auf der PK in Salzburg. Marsch hat das bestätigt.

Da er jetzt die nötige Motivation gefunden hat, finde ich das :clap:

Yeah, Szobo staying in Salzburg confirmed which I think is the best decision.

Dominik's words through his agency:

"We've been in contact with several teams in the last couple of weeks but me with my family and agent decided to continue this great journey with Salzburg. I received a lot from this club, now it's my turn to give back."

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
Axelsim schrieb vor 38 Minuten:

"We've been in contact with several teams in the last couple of weeks but me with my family and agent decided to continue this great journey with Salzburg. I received a lot from this club, now it's my turn to give back."

Same statement as in the post Match interview

bearbeitet von Rainman80

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sehr bekannt im ASB
Axelsim schrieb vor 3 Stunden:

Arrogant und unreif ist er noch immer. 6 Wochen gut gespielt und tut so als wäre er schon ein Weltstar. Der bleibt in Salzburg weil es augenscheinlich die beste Option ist eventuell CL zu spielen und nicht weil er Salzburg so dankbar ist. Woanders sitzt er nämlich auf der Bank.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sehr bekannt im ASB
TheSoccerExpert schrieb vor 19 Minuten:

Arrogant und unreif ist er noch immer. 6 Wochen gut gespielt und tut so als wäre er schon ein Weltstar. Der bleibt in Salzburg weil es augenscheinlich die beste Option ist eventuell CL zu spielen und nicht weil er Salzburg so dankbar ist. Woanders sitzt er nämlich auf der Bank.

...naja, haben viele andere schon die falsche Entscheidung in solch einer Situation getroffen. Ich empfinde es als WIN-WIN für Spieler und Verein. Dass er im winter oder spätestens Sommer weg sein wird, ist wohl allen klar. Typisch: zerfällt die Mannschaft, ist alles scheiße. Bleiben die Spieler, passt's auch wieder nicht.....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

V.I.P.
TheSoccerExpert schrieb vor 1 Stunde:

Und das war bei Wolf,Haidara,Samassekou und Valon Berisha anders? 

Er würde zumindest erheblich mehr verdienen und viele andere haben in seiner Situation anders gehandelt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic

Echt genial dass er bleibt.

Wenn er bei uns noch mal den nächsten Schritt machen kann, werden wir dieses Jahr noch viel Freude mit ihm haben. 

Nächstes Jahr wird die Liste der Abgänge dann wohl wieder etwas länger ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic

das bleiben würd ich noch nicht ganz überbewerten! wenn wir in die cl kommen ja, falls nicht ist das transferfenster noch lange offen, da kann dann noch immer viel passieren! 

aber ist ganz wichtig, dass wir mit ihm cl quali spielen, dadurch erhöht sich unsere Qualität enorm! allein die freistöße könnten ein trumpf werden

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Superstar

Ich glaub einen großen Dank darf man hier auch dem Corona Virus geben. Das hat schon vieles entschleunigt im Profifußball. Für uns auf jeden Fall zum besseren. Wir sind da mit unserer Philosophie sicher einer der Gewinner.

Zur zeit hab ich auch noch nichts von neuem Vertrag plus AK gelesen. Dann gibts eben nächstes Jahr viel mehr Geld für ihn XD

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag