Freundliche Gruesse aus Reading

Reading Fan

Anfänger

Greetings from a Reading Fan - been reading about the proposed transfer of Beric to our club; very strange as contrary to what is being reported in your media, my club is not rich and I'm very surprised that we're bidding anything close to 5 million Euros for your player. Reading were owned by a Russian who almost ruined our club financially a few years ago and which explains why we finished 19th last season (but the Austrian press is not reporting that we played Arsenal in the FA Cup semi-final last season and almost beat them and that even though we finished 19th we were 10 points above the relegation zone) - but we have a new ambitious manager and the club has been owned by Thai owners since last year. But over the last year they've almost spent nothing on the team .... and until recently it seemed to be going the same way. Now suddenly we've spent £1 million on a striker from Poland and there is talk of spending even more on Beric ...

I'd be sorry for us to take your top striker from you as I've got a soft spot for Rapid - I've been to see them a few times and your fans are just amazing .... and I hope you make it to the CL this season!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

First of all, hello and welcome ;)

Sure, as a football fan you have to know Reading too.

We know about your interest and it looks like, that Beric would leave. As an english team you have "much more" money/arguments (also in the Premiership - TV Deals, Marketing,...) than our clubs - only f...ing REDBULL Salzburg has similar possibilities.

Beric is very important for us, so we have to make the big deal with him - if not, he will stay and score some more important goals.

We will see.

Thank you, the way to the CL is a hard one but we still believe :D

Good luck for your season too (hopefully without Beric ^^)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

First of all, hello and welcome ;)

Sure, as a football fan you have to know Reading too.

We know about your interest and it looks like, that Beric would leave. As an english team you have "much more" money/arguments (also in the Premiership - TV Deals, Marketing,...) than our clubs - only f...ing REDBULL Salzburg has similar possibilities.

Beric is very important for us, so we have to make the big deal with him - if not, he will stay and score some more important goals.

We will see.

Thank you, the way to the CL is a hard one but we still believe :D

Good luck for your season too (hopefully without Beric ^^)

How would you describe Beric as a player - from the YouTube videos most of his goals look pretty simple close range finishes. Is he fast, good at headers? Or is he just good at being 'in the right place, at the right time' - i.e. a clinical finisher?

sooooo you dont have any money? that would explain why reading didnt launch a bid for beric so far

maybe after all 5 mio € is too much for reading

beric stays in vienna :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hard to know - our Thai owners have not really stated their intentions. I think the main issue for us are the Financial Fair Play regulations which means we are not allowed to spend too much money each season ... although these have really not worked so far, as clubs like QPR have just ignored them and seem to be getting away with it. I do not think Reading will bid 5 million Euro up front either way.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

He's great at protecting the ball and uses his body extremely clever to ensure the posession of the ball. Most of his goals seem to be easy goals but in fact he's much more than a clinical striker. Most of the time our team plays possession football, therefore he's important. Robert is great at participating in "Kombinationsspiel"( I don't Know the correct english word for this one sorry ) as already said he's also good at ensuring quick crosses into the half of the opposition. All facts considered Robert is a player who can reach the top of his personal Performance if his team is dominating their opponent and having the ball Most of the time.

bearbeitet von goodfella

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

How would you describe Beric as a player - from the YouTube videos most of his goals look pretty simple close range finishes. Is he fast, good at headers? Or is he just good at being 'in the right place, at the right time' - i.e. a clinical finisher

Beric is a classic striker, who knows where he's to stay at the right time and that's his major strength. He's not the fastest one but he works for the team. last season was pretty good but in my mind we understood how to involve Beric's strength into our game so in my mind if he comes to your club it will be hard for him to keep his performance (I saw few games the last season also games with Reading and I'm not convinced if the championship is really made for him

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

V.I.P.

Did Reading sign the polish striker in this Transfer window? And how many striker are in you spuad right now?

Beric needs pacey wingers and a CAM which can feed him with passes. He is not a Player who can make damage on his own.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

How would you describe Beric as a player - from the YouTube videos most of his goals look pretty simple close range finishes. Is he fast, good at headers? Or is he just good at being 'in the right place, at the right time' - i.e. a clinical finisher?

Hard to know - our Thai owners have not really stated their intentions. I think the main issue for us are the Financial Fair Play regulations which means we are not allowed to spend too much money each season ... although these have really not worked so far, as clubs like QPR have just ignored them and seem to be getting away with it. I do not think Reading will bid 5 million Euro up front either way.

Hello,

as far as I know the Financial Fairplay does only exist for clubs which plays in an internationally contest. Right?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Hello,

as far as I know the Financial Fairplay does only exist for clubs which plays in an internationally contest. Right?

No - there are two separate rules. This one is one agreed by the UK Leagues on their own - after the disasters of teams like Portsmouth. But what was a good idea initially - limiting teams to lose only a certain amount of money each year (or face a transfer embargo and/or financial penalties) - has just turned into the usual farce, with clubs cheating etc. QPR broke the rules so much that they should really pay a penalty of £60million (I shit you not!) but no one believes this will happen and QPR are continuing to spend more than anyone else now they're back in the Championship ...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag